Have fun! discussion

General > Movies

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) hmmm i dont know wat to choose first?????

the last movie i watched was like....i think shrek 3 with my family!!!!!
i hate 3d glasses i have huge headaches after and duringthe show!!

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Like fire
Hellfire
This fire in my skin

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) The last movie i went to c at the cinema was the last song. me and my best friend sat there crying our eyes out. we're such babies.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

XD i really want to see that actually

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) The last song was amazing it was just really sad. i knew it would b before i went to see it coz it's based on a nicholas sparks book and all his books are super sad.

message 6: by Carina (new)

Carina hmm... the last movie I saw was Scott Pilgrim vs the World. It was AMAZING! Michael Cera is so cute XP

message 7: by Sara (new)

Sara the last movie i saw was 2012
:D

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) was 2012 good, i still wanna see it just haven't had time.

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara it was totally great

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I'll have to pick it up on dvd sometime when i've got time to watch it. probably won't b till xmas now cuz i go back to uni nxt week n won't have time to do much, coz i always keep reading.

message 11: by Carina (new)

Carina haha! agreed :D

message 12: by Carina (new)

Carina Ah I still haven't seen it. Apparently it was really good but I was so scared that they would ruin it.

message 13: by Carina (new)

Carina Aww. Then I can't wait to see it!

message 14: by Carina (new)

Carina Oh don't worry, I almost ALWAYS cry at movies. I'm an emotional wreck :D

message 15: by Carina (new)

Carina woah woah woah.... Cars 2 no freakin way!

message 16: by Carina (new)

Carina Yea cars was never my favorite and this doesn't look that good. oh well.

message 17: by Carina (new)

Carina XD

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I cry at everything there's not many films i dnt cry at. I cry at happy ending too. how sad am i?

message 19: by Sara (new)

Sara i NEVER cry for movies when people are around me, i dont like them see me crying. i only cry when im alone!

Antje གརས པཅ Parker I didn't cry

Antje གརས པཅ Parker I don't cry

Antje གརས པཅ Parker I saw the first 2

Antje གརས པཅ Parker I don't cry

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) i never cried 4 TS

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) no i find TS a funny movie!! i havent seen TS3 thouggh