Vampire Academy Lovers discussion

Team Dimitri Only > Whats ur favorite Rose & Dimitri moment?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ever (new)

Ever | 21 comments vampire academy:lust spell and the rest...uknow
OR frostbite:Dimitri coming to Rose's rescue in spokane
OR
shadowkiss:the cabin in woods and stuff..HELLO
OR
bloodpromise:the first Rose's encounter with dimitri as strigoi..or..other parts..
OR
spirit bound:"LOVE FADES"part
or u can mention ur opinion..

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) I cried at the love fades scene!!! My faves are

Vampire academy: ' don't cut it!'

Frostbite: when she kisses him

Shadow kiss: CABIN!!

Blood promise: don't have one! It's so sad!!

Spirit bound: when he fights the guards, when she first sees him as a dhampire again, or love fades. *sobs*

message 4: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 594 comments dont cut it?

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Thanks!! Yeah, he grabs her hair, and begs her not to cut it.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ohh ya i like that part

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Yup!!! I love it!! Well, I like that one, and when they promised to kill each other if they turned strigoui

message 8: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 594 comments i also like the lust scene :x

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Silverfur- (I love Edward!!!!!!) wrote: "I cried at the love fades scene!!! My faves are

Shadow kiss: CABIN!!

Blood promise: don't have one! It's so sad!!

Spi..."

omg i luv those scences!!!! we have so much in common!!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Mrs. Johnny Depp (Kira) wrote: "i also like the lust scene :x"

lolzzz

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Prabhjot wrote: "Silverfur- (I love Edward!!!!!!) wrote: "I cried at the love fades scene!!! My faves are

Shadow kiss: CABIN!!!!!
Bl..."

I know!!! Lol

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

hehe

message 14: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 594 comments prabhjot, i just wanted to welcome you to the group. we are all very nice here and we dont bite, right girls (licks lips), lol. i dont remember seeing you around before.

tell us about yourself.

K

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Mrs. Johnny Depp (Kira) wrote: "prabhjot, i just wanted to welcome you to the group. we are all very nice here and we dont bite, right girls (licks lips), lol. i dont remember seeing you around before.

tell us about yourself..."

hi!! i juss joined this group and im in love w/ the va series, rose has a strong character and everything and the way richelle mead wrote the story was like amazing.

about me, im goth a little, sometimes i get depressed and everything. when im in a good mood, i luv to read vamp novels and vampire academy is 1 of my most fav series. i am team dimi all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yea, i wouldnt mind if a vamp bite me, lolzzz

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) ME EITHER!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Silverfur- (I love Edward!!!!!!) wrote: "ME EITHER!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!"

wat??? get bitten by a vamp???

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) IK!!!!!! I START BAWLING!!!!!!

And yeah!! I wanna be bit!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

yea.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

haha

message 22: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 594 comments haha yall are silly. what part of the vampness would yall like the best?

message 23: by Skye (last edited Sep 21, 2010 02:06AM) (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 905 comments hmm... *tapping chin* perhaps the part where i wouldn't have to worry about pimples and spilt ends and all that and the bit where i can run fast... and you know all the cool stuff...

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Skye wrote: "hmm... *tapping chin* perhaps the part where i wouldn't have to worry about pimples and spilt ends and all that and the bit where i can run fast... and you know all the cool stuff..."

i noe, same here, the strenght and everything, cause i suck at gym and everything.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) my phs ed teacher is proud me, last week i did 4 push ups and i progressed to 8 pushups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY ME lolz

message 26: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn  (naturallyredandright) | 594 comments woot woot go rose!!! is that impressive?

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) well 4 me its VVEERRRRRYYYYYYYYYY impressive :) lolz

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) i dont do gym much i rather read or do homework and stuff like that only made the vollyball team in like gr.5

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 26, 2010 11:43AM) (new)

i h8 gym like the fitness test and everything, but i like playing the games

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) im kinda enjoying the fitness test rit now thoug we finished it like 2 days ago...now were doing......softballl.....ive watched that like once...

True Love Forever (trueloveforever) | 30 comments I have two. When she beats him during the trials and when he is strigoi and he is chasing her to the bridge through the woods and he goes You. Are. Amazing. when she is fighting him

message 33: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 905 comments you guys are pretty cool... my friends made me a dare to do 40 push ups but i didn't even manage 1... they do karate soo..

True Love Forever (trueloveforever) | 30 comments I love it it on the roof too when he says he isn't going to be Tasha gaurdian because his heart is already taken and in the cabin later when it takes him a whiole paragraph to say he loves her and Rose sums it up so simply and kust says she loves him.

message 35: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 905 comments i love that part!!!

True Love Forever (trueloveforever) | 30 comments Skye i just started a kick boxing class. When i run imagine myself as Rose with Dimitri harrassing her to speed it up and improve her time to run from strigoi ad whe I have to kick in classI imagine gettin gin shape to spar with D. LOL

message 37: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 905 comments wohooo! go you.... i'll think of that next time...

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Oooooooo!!!!!!'

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) were doing kickboxing too but now now though it sounds like fun

message 41: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 905 comments lolz...

message 44: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 905 comments huh???? hey Rose... who you calling Guts??? Silver!!! lol

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) Hi guYs. Happy??

message 46: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 905 comments much better... lolz

message 48: by Ever (new)

Ever | 21 comments wow..silverfur ur ideas were awsome and so was urs vicky..and others were absolutely cool..thx...xoxo....

message 49: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 905 comments i don't know... i'm random!!!

message 50: by Ciara (new)

Ciara (CiaraBaumann) | 6 comments For some reason i really liked when she was stuck in that hotel place with dimitri. like he was dangerous but u could tell he still loved her.

« previous 1 3