Digimon discussion

Role Play > Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 296 (296 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Andy (new)

Andy ((uh... role play))

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments ((kkz))

freya and blackgatomon was in the digital world trying to find something to do

message 3: by Andy (new)

Andy Ben sighed, he missed the digiworld... not only that, he hadn't been able to go for many years... and things were not looking to change anytime soon.

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments freya sighed wondering why ben wasn't in the digital world ''we are going back'' freya said ''but freya what about searching for myotismon?'' he'll have to wait now come on'' they went back to the real world

message 5: by Andy (new)

Andy ben threw an apron over his school clothes and got to work. he worked in a bakery as an after school job, and he was the chef. for every minute he was late ten dollars were subtracted from his pay. for every minute he was early, one dollar was added. so he did his best to be early, such as today where he came thirteen minutes early

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments freya and blackgatomon was the restaurant where ben works ''now where is he?'' freya muttered ''maybe he's on a break'' blackgatomon said

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Mieko walked up to a bakery. She opened the door.

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments freya sighed and was really mad trying to find the rest of the group then saw mieko ''hmph finely somebody showed up'' freya sighed blackgatomon sighed ''freya please watch your temper''

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello, Freya," Mieko coolly said as she walked up to him/her(?).

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments ((her lol))

''hello and where have you been?'' freya glared mieko

((sorry she's a jerk she has the digimon emperor's personality lmao))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((hehe))

Mieko shrugged. "Walking around."

((Mieko is the most carefree person you will ever meet))

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments freya rolled her eyes at mieko ''and have you seen the rest of the team?'' freya asked blackgatomon looked up at mieko then at freya and sighs

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Toramon rolled his eyes back at Freya. Mieko shrugged. "Nope."

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments ''whatever i have to find ken now come on blackgatomon'' freya said ''but freya i don't think ken is home right now'' blackgatomon said ''heh fine i'll just leave you then'' freya walked off

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((uh don't you mean ben?))

Mieko watched her go.

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments ((no ken and freya ichijouji are twins lol i'll get ken on the charries list))

blackgatomon sighed and went with her anyway freya was still walking

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((ahhhh kk ))

Mieko turned to Toramon. "So....................what now?"

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments ken was in the digital world waiting for freya as he plans to take out the digi-destines

freya and blackgatomon went to the digital world

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((we should wait for Andy and I g2g bibi))

message 21: by Andy (new)

Andy Ben was running back and forth baking the foods, throwing them onto a plate and serving them to the customers. "Here is your bagel... or donut... i forget what you ordered... they're the same shape... bon apetit!" He ran back to the oven.
Ben sighed. he was cooking bacon in a frying pan. this was for his own pleasure as he had to cook his own supper while at work or he would get none. as he was flipping the bacon the spatula broke.
"crap..." that was the first one to break for years.... none had broken since this one was bought... extra strength. he went to the spatula drawer, and pulled it open... "really?" his digivice sat there, as if waiting for him... it had been in a drawer filled with spatula's... for four years....
He grabbed it and pocketed it... once his shift was over it was clear where he was headed.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Toramon turned to Meiko. "Ben is here." Mieko nodded. She walked over to the kitchen.

message 23: by Andy (new)

Andy Ben jumped at the sight of Meiko, but did not stop working, continuing his work, then he said, "Hey, guess what? i found my digivice!! Now i can finally have some fun again!"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, good!" Mieko smiled. Toramon grinned. "We can finally go to the Digiworld again!"

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments freya sighed and went back to meiko and the others

message 26: by Andy (new)

Andy "yeah, and in only half am hour when my shift ends!". Ben exclaimed.

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments blackgatomon saw ben ''ben freya's been looking all over for you''

message 28: by Andy (new)

Andy "then tell her to come here, I can't very well stop working!"

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments freya walked and sighed blackgatomon saw freya ''freya over here'' she walked over to them ''ben we might need to go the digital world''

message 30: by Andy (new)

Andy "awesome! How soon? Can it wait twenty minutes?"

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments ''i suppose'' she sighed then her cell phone rang she got it out of her pocket it was ken ''hello?'' she said ''remember everything we're gonna do?'' ken asked ''yeah i do i'll call you back'' she hung up and sighed ken is still the digimon emperor

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Mieko asked Ben and Freya, "Do you guys mind if we stop for some ice cream?"

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments freya looked at meiko ''sure i guess'' she said

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Mieko clapped her hands. "Yay!" ((she's a little eccentric))

message 35: by alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (last edited Oct 12, 2010 06:31AM) (new)

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments ((lol sorry))

''whatever'' she sighed walking out the door

message 36: by Andy (new)

Andy the twenty minutes flew by as Ben was far to excited, and the second his shift was over, he ran upstairs to his laptop computer, dragging the others with him.
He flipped the top open and held out his digivice. "Digiport open!"

message 37: by alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (last edited Oct 12, 2010 11:49AM) (new)

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments freya blinked as she was being dragged the digiport opened balckgatomon ran behind them as ken was waiting for them

message 38: by Andy (new)

Andy Ben felt his feet land softly in the wet grass of the digital world. He looked around and smiled, happy to be back

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments freya and blackgatomon looked around then kuwagamon showed up with the digimon emperor freya looked at the digimon emperor ''get the female goth'' the digimon emperor said as kuwagamon flew at them

message 40: by Andy (new)

Andy "What?!" Ben shouted as he grabbed Freya's arm and ran for the trees, "RUN!"

Candlemon was sitting in a tree crying... again. He hadn't seen Ben for years, and he was ready to just give up and restart his life.

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments freya gasped as she was grabbed the digimon emperor growled then used his whip on kuwagamon ''AFTER THEM'' he yelled kuwagamon did as he was told

message 42: by Andy (new)

Andy Ben ran with the others into a forest, and they jumped behind a tree to hide. they all froze and stayed as quiet as they could... they heard crying.... why? Someone in the tree... in the tree! why hadn't they thought of that!?
Ben led the way up the tree where he found candlemon, who stopped crying immediatley. The two locked eyes, and smiled.
"ready?"
"ready!" Candlemon cheered, "Candlemon digivolve toooO!!! Wizardmon!"
"Wizardmon GO!"

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments ''alright your turn blackgatomon'' freya smirked blackgatomon nodded ''blackgatomon digivolve toooooo......ladydevimon'' ''you too ladydevimon'' freya said ladydevimon flew up and smirked ''DARKNESS WING'' a bunch of bats swarmed around kuwagamon and the digimon emperor

message 44: by Andy (new)

Andy Wizardmon jumped out of the tree after hugging Ben tightly and ran after ladydevimon toward Kuwagamon and the digimon emperor.

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments ''what are you doing just sitting there dodge them and get the goth'' the digimon emperor used his whip on kuwagamon again as he dodged the bats and went after freya again

message 46: by Andy (new)

Andy Wizardmon raised his staff and screamed, "THUNDER LANCE!" a bolt of lighting shot to the sky and created a storm, then a bolt of lighting shot to kuwagamon and he lurched backwards sending the emperor to the ground, only, Kuwagamon was very angry now!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Mieko eyed the portal. She still hadn't gone through. "Well, better late than never, huh?" Toramon rolled his eyes and pushed her through the portal.

message 48: by Andy (new)

Andy Wizardmon jumped out of the way as Meiko and Toramon appeared in the digiworld.

alma mcgee the psychotic goth who loves rping (lilithmon) | 42 comments freya went deep into the forest the digimon emperor fell into the forest he waited for freya

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello," Mieko greeted Wizardmon.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6