girls, girls, and girls! discussion

anyone > What's troubling you? Write it here!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Laika, the great one :) (new)

Laika | 67 comments Mod
Is something troubling you? Write it down here. We're here to support you, and I promise that nothing shall leave this chat room.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG! tis is a good idea! i can't believe i didn't think of this before!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

what is troubling me?
hmm..
well whats troubling me is that my friend is mad at me and i dont know why.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

same, 3 friends in fact.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

rlly?
thats sad.

message 6: by Laika, the great one :) (new)

Laika | 67 comments Mod
I moved to the U.S last august after living in Canada my whole life. My parents moved apart, i have nearly no friends,and I have few people to trust and talk to. I desperately miss the snow and cold, and my mo's a dancer and she's in a rehearsal every single day. I had to go there today ALL DAY LONG. And I didn't eat anything. It was sooo boring. D:

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

aw. i'm sorry.

message 8: by Laika, the great one :) (new)

Laika | 67 comments Mod
bleh. thanks

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

:(

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

my 3 friends are kinda on and off guys.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

wait... they are guys? or girls?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

oh sorry, girls

message 13: by Claere (last edited Sep 12, 2010 05:39PM) (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments I don't have any friend problems. I'm a easy to like person.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

lucky

message 15: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) i like this topic

my step mom has been being really bitchy bc long story short i tried to wear eyeshadow to a party and she ask what was on my face and i said glittter from a pencial and she was like no it istn giveme the makeup and shit so she made me take it off and now shes just like on a rampage on everyway she can be mean like she doesnt let me talk on the fone (btw not a cell i mean the house , dont have a cell) and she says im not allowed to shave im like well whaat the hell and its gonna be like mid 80s this week and she said i dont need to cuz it gonna b winter and im like bull shit! and i really strongly dislike her and i hope her and my dad get a divorce she doesnt make me happy :(

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

last time i checked i made a rule for cussing. 3 times??! you are gonna be banned soon if you don't stop

message 17: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) tell me taylro, what is wrong with it and im sry but um my parents are fighting right now so im a little upset and yea sry but really tell me whats wrong with t

message 18: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) i recorded them fighting for evidence for the cops ;|

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

oh i am sorry! i didn't know you were so upset! but even though you are mad, please try not to cuss o.k?

message 20: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ok its ok im happ about she might leave after like 7 years a giving me crap for a mom

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

what kind of "crap" are you actually mad about?

message 22: by Amy (new)

Amy (steviemac14) | 252 comments Manders wrote: "i like this topic

my step mom has been being really bitchy bc long story short i tried to wear eyeshadow to a party and she ask what was on my face and i said glittter from a pencial and she was..."

she has no right to control you

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

well she is her mom, but in a way i agree

message 24: by Laika, the great one :) (new)

Laika | 67 comments Mod
no definitely not! You NEED to talk to your dad about this.It can be scary, but still do it- you won't regret it.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

in a way i agree with that too! lol

message 26: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ok well prepare ur self this is a LONG story

the first time i met jodie she was ok she was nice and she treated me very well just like her own but then after about a year she started getting like super mean like her son is really mean to me like he'll hit me and like hard too and she made up a rule that i had to stop telling on hiim bc i did to much

another story is that when i was 6 i was coloring in my coloring book and i took a color crayon and drew a blue X on the carpet and she got hella mad and spanked me and like pulled me by the ears(( btw she use to do that to me when she would get mad and she would get all up in mii face)) and i was 6! and then her son said but mom i colored on the carpet once and you didnt get mad ((b4 they lived with us )) then she said yea but u were like 5 and then when my dad found out all he did was give me a hug and said dont do it agian in a nice voice

message 27: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) that only an example!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG! i am so sorry!

message 29: by Amy (last edited Sep 12, 2010 06:35PM) (new)

Amy (steviemac14) | 252 comments you were only 6? thats kinda of like phyiscal abuse

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

abuse?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

if there is, you don't HAVE to tell us.

message 32: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) lets see.....she hated my gma ((she dead now)) becuase my grandma would spoil me and id'e always go over to her house and jodie son would go and i guess jodie got mad and also at my gma i would always eat a lot and then when i would cme home ide get sick and tho up and then one day when my grandma was dropping me off jodie had a f*cking outburt of an explosion she was yelling at my grandma for all the and thne here comes my gma in the side door and she said grandma is gonna go now hunny and she was CRYING! and then she said i guess jodie doesnt like your poor old grandma and tht made me soooo mad i will never forget that and then when my gma was on her death bed she didnt even go into the hospital bedroom she stood outside the door

message 33: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) and thos are just a few examples of what kinda life i live in and most ppl have a mom but i have a bitch

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

aww. i am SOOOOOOOOO sorry.

message 35: by Amy (new)

Amy (steviemac14) | 252 comments do you talk to your father or realatives about this

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

you're right. isn't there someone you can talk to that you trust and resolve the problem?

message 37: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) well my cusions and friends not my dad i dont want to hurt his feelings hes already been divorced once so if they get divorced i dont want to be the one who caused it also heres more examples

*******THIS IS WHAT I PUT ON YAHOO ANSWERS IGNORE THET LAST PART YOU DONT HAVE TO READ IT***************
Your Resolved QuestionShow me another »
If my step mom hits, slaps, ex.. can i sue her for child abuse.......?
Some times she does it for stupid stuff and shes been my step mother ofr about 7 years now well actually 1 but shes lived in MINE and MY dads house with her stupid fat son for 7 years.Shes always mean one day she'll be nice the other mean and snobby.She treats her son WAY better than me . One time i think i was 6 or 7 and she made a lemon cake and i tried it and i dnt like it like really didnt and when i tried it i puked and she got really mad.When i was taking a bath she came in to wash my hair and then she started pulling it and yelling at me said it not nice to puke peoples food ,but she was saying it in a really mean way and pulling my hair HARD . And she use to pull my ears and thats why i dont have peirced ears becuase they will bleed if she pulls them(she acctually stoped pulling my ears but still) now to recent days like today i couldnt find my OLD tennies and i asked her if she knew where they were and she said no and then she thought i rolled my eyes at her so then i just went on outside with my chores.Awhile later i was in my room on my bed playing on my ipod and she comes in im done with her f****** additud you think you can roll your eyes at me and get away with it you better find her damn shoes i havent seen anybodys stuff since we got back from hawaii then she started walking down the hall to her bedroom and before she opened the door she turn around and said you need those shoes form sports. then i went and asked my dad were are suitcasses were to check and c if i left them in there and so my dad goes and loks form me and she asked what hes doing and he says looking for my shoes and then she says how i rolled my eyes at her and gave her additud and my dad just laughed and then he came to my room and said my bag was emty and said it was ok.couple hrs later were in the car going to couple of are friends house to give them pineapples and there was a jacket on the chair i ussually sit in so i tossed it on the other chair and my step mom put some stuff int eh back seat and said what? you couldnt fold it nicely you just had to thro it?! and i said sorry then folled it then we started driving and she started yelling at me then her son says yea the black shoes witht he silver your left them in the hotel room and i even told you and you said why would i leave them there?. and then i said you dnt tell me that then we drove a little long and she says yea you probably did say that (then she repated it in a very rude snobby way ) because you think you no every thing when you dont and your on my list and piss me off and i will slap you so keep you distance and that like made me start crying but they dnt notice and that was around 2 30 pm and 5 hrs later i still havent said anything to her witch brings me to my question if she does end up slapping me can i sue her her file a complaint or due something federal about it? (p.s im only 11)

message 38: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) and that was like 3 or 4 weeks ago

message 39: by Amy (new)

Amy (steviemac14) | 252 comments my friend had a step mom like this

message 40: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) yea having a step mom sucks

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

i am SOOOOOO sorry! i wish i was there to help you.
:ccccccccccccccccccccc

message 42: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ok well u cant

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

i know that is why i am sad :cc

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

hey i gotta go k?
ttyl

message 45: by Amy (new)

Amy (steviemac14) | 252 comments you don't deserve to be tormented like that:(

message 46: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) i kno and someitmes when she yells a tme she tells me that i better stop feeling sry for myself

message 47: by Amy (new)

Amy (steviemac14) | 252 comments life is a bitch sometimes

message 48: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) ikr

message 49: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) but it moves on

message 50: by Amy (new)

Amy (steviemac14) | 252 comments yea

« previous 1