Hush Hush Fans discussion

Hush Hush > What are your favorite parts?

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 109 comments Mod
So what are your favorite parts from Hush Hush? One of mine is where they are at Victoria's Secret and they are telling each other to try this or that on.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the part where Nora and her P.E. class are playing baseball and she sees Patch, and then hears him coaching her in her head.

message 3: by Alana (new)

Alana Jenna! wrote: "I like the part where Nora and her P.E. class are playing baseball and she sees Patch, and then hears him coaching her in her head."
oh haha i liked that part too!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i know right, i think that its one of the best parts

message 5: by Renee (new)

Renee yes! when he made the car break down and they had to go to that dingy hotel and get a room. errrm, don't take that the wrong was guys!

message 6: by Renee (new)

Renee ha ha ha, that part was an awesome part! AND THEN HE WAS SHIRTLESS AND SHE TOUCHED HIS WING SCARS AND AARRGGGHHHH IT WAS EPIC!!! Love love love that part!

message 7: by Renee (new)

Renee don't 'lol' it, it was awesome!!!!! ;) sexy man that patch.... ^_^

YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey Patch is awesome.

It has been quite some time since I've read Hush, Hush. (I will reread it as soon as I get Finale (It's on my christmas list)) But I remember a part where they were on a carnival ride... called the Archangel or something like that, I think...
Anyway. I remember that part. which, right now, makes it my favorite.

message 9: by Renee (new)

Renee oh yes, the archangel. that was cute, and then he held on to her! Awwww!

message 10: by Maria (new)

Maria  (mars_bars97) i loved all the parts where patch spoke in her head and the part where her mind was erased but she just kept remembering him :')

message 11: by Renee (new)

Renee I liked the part in Hush Hush when Patch made the car break down and then they were in the sketchy motel! lol! and then they were on the bed and then she went into his head.
(lol that rhymed!)

message 12: by Maria (new)

Maria  (mars_bars97) Renee wrote: "I liked the part in Hush Hush when Patch made the car break down and then they were in the sketchy motel! lol! and then they were on the bed and then she went into his head.
(lol that rhymed!)"

yeah i agree i loved that part and i was imaginig patch so hot looking >_< XD

message 13: by Renee (new)

Renee oh god yes.... ^_^

message 14: by Kaylah Eiramenna (new)

Kaylah Eiramenna Carrell (wearebutdustandshadow) | 18 comments my favorite part in any book is the first time the girl stays the night and the boy does nothing but watch over her while she sleeps. The amount of control they show on that first night and the love in the action! Nora's first night in Patch's underground room *sighhhhhhhh*

message 15: by Makayla (new)

Makayla Ferrence | 17 comments I love the end of Hush, Hush when Patch becomes a guardian angel, not just a guardian angel, Nora's. and their dialogue to each other is so cute, and so sweet. <3

message 16: by Abby (new)

Abby Tackett (bookloverforeva1999) | 2 comments I like the part where while they are in class and coach asks Patch what he likes in a potential mate and then coach askes how do you know shes game and patch says i know if she she is twirling her hair and biting he lip the way nora is doing right now!Lol i also like when patch calls Nora "angel" so cute!!!

message 17: by Makayla (new)

Makayla Ferrence | 17 comments Abby, you have great taste in great parts!!!!!! Lol

message 18: by Abby (new)

Abby Tackett (bookloverforeva1999) | 2 comments Maybe lol!!!!!!!

message 19: by Lo (new)

Lo (darkalleycookies) | 20 comments Book one's sexual tension made me laugh so hard. Book two was okay, took a bit getting used to, book three was very different, and i didn't really find good parts in book four.

DarlingAngelWriter | 6 comments how cant you find good parts in book 4!! so good i broke down in tears!!

DarlingAngelWriter | 6 comments i also notice i join conversations when they are long finished :(

message 22: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 20 comments It's okay I do it too cwhittakeerreads! :D

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) Book 2 was kind of a disappointment. I still liked it, just not as much as the others.

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) But my favorite part is when Patch drove Nora home from the fair, and they made Tacos.

message 25: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 20 comments Ya I agree with you Marie, but I do like the ending of cresendo

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (SarahNarah) | 11 comments Any time where Patch calls Nora 'Angel'
Cute!!

message 27: by нanan (new)

нanan  (okayhanan) | 3 comments My favorite part was in Crescendo when Nora went to Marcie's party to steal Patch's cap and keys back and she trys to go out through the window so Marcie doesn't catch her and then Patch sees her trying to come out through the window :))

message 28: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 20 comments That's a good part too!

Marie -The Reading Otter (thereadingotter) I like in Crescendo when Patch got super jealous when Nora kissed Scott.