Hush Hush Fans discussion

Tempest > TEMPEST!!!!

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 109 comments Mod
Are you guys SOOOOOOO excited for Tempest!!! I actually i might have helped name the book, me and some of my family thought Fermata, But tempest is A Fabulous name. I am sooooo excited! what are your thoughts/ ideas?

message 2: by Alba (new)

Alba BookPics (bookpics) | 9 comments I'm crazy 'bout it!!!!
it really made my day when I read that there was gonna be a 3rd book!!
so I'm really looking forward to it!!!!!

message 3: by Maddie (new)

me too! I was totally freaking out!!!!

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 5 comments Before I can judge to be excited I rather first read the second book that's coming out. Sometimes reading the second book can change a persons perspective of another book being added. But I have full confidence in the upcoming two books! :)

message 5: by Maddie (new)

Oh i know her writing is so much cleaner than some book and her writing has such a different style.

message 6: by Maddie (new)

I am totlly freaking out waiting for Tempest. What's going to happen to Patch? how is Nora's New family going to get along? What is going to happen? I can't believe Becca knows where to go from the end of crescendo. I mean she i soooo amazing. I could never come up with what is going to happen next if i was becca. what do you guys think is going to happen?

message 7: by Alba (new)

Alba BookPics (bookpics) | 9 comments I have completely NO IDEA!!
it left me hanging in the air...and since I've finished the book I'm still suspended waiting to see...where am I gonna fall...
since I can't think much of where things are going from the end of Cresendo...to TEMPEST!
X_x

message 8: by Maddie (new)

It's going to torture us until it comes out! What do you think are some of the possibilities of things that could happen in Tempest?

message 9: by Maddie (new)

Well The new name of the third book is Silence!!!!! Read about it on fallenarchangel.com Its going to be fabulous

message 10: by Alba (new)

Alba BookPics (bookpics) | 9 comments yeap...I read it the same day that a Chat was held by them with Becca...love the new tittle
"Silence"

message 11: by Alba (new)

Alba BookPics (bookpics) | 9 comments nope for UK nope but I know that it's not called tempest anymore....
it's called
Silence^-^

message 12: by Maddie (new)

released here in the us is oct 25 i can wait the cover is amazing i think you guys will love it when its released. i love the title silence. i like it better than tempest and im glad she changed it

message 13: by Alba (new)

Alba BookPics (bookpics) | 9 comments nooooooooooo you've already seen it?? that'll add more torture to my waiting!

message 14: by Maddie (new)

yeah it looks great i wont spill but i think you guys will love it and its very unsuspected. what do you guys think it will be? but it might have changed cuz of the new title so next time i go over i will ask if its still the same.

message 15: by Alba (new)

Alba BookPics (bookpics) | 9 comments wow...I really don't know what'll be on the cover...
but since the tittle is Silence...
I'm not expecting neither Patch nor Nora...on the cover...maybe just a feather...or idk...^^
I'm out of ideas right now!!(brain-overload:))
be looking forward to your comments^^

message 16: by Maddie (new)

Youll love It. Its amazing!!!!

message 17: by Alba (new)

Alba BookPics (bookpics) | 9 comments not!!! rubing!!please!! too much torture!!haha

message 18: by Maddie (new)

When does it get relaesed? do u know

message 19: by Alba (new)

Alba BookPics (bookpics) | 9 comments well...I got an update today that the date was, again, changed to october 3rd

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

ohmygosh!! ! did you guys see the photo for silence? its up on the goodreads page!! ! i dont know if its the legit cover, but it looks AWESOME

message 21: by Alba (new)

Alba BookPics (bookpics) | 9 comments nope...will check it out...though I'm sure a cover hasn't been announced yet...

message 22: by Maddie (new)

its really hard to figure it out dont u think. the one i saw was where nora's like fainted or something in patchs arms and they are in the middle of the ocean. but this one is hard to see what is going on in it.

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Omg there's a new book ppl? I thought only there's silence and that's that it I really thought only silence. What happens in tempest please do?!

message 24: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloweeehhh) | 1 comments whats tempest?

message 25: by Erika (new)

Erika (erikamiller) | 11 comments Chloe wrote: "whats tempest?"

It was the original name for the Hush Hush book three but instead decided to changed it to Silence.

message 26: by Maddie (new)

That was the original name for silence

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) okay maddie is the tempest the newest one and is the ending to silence? I have to know! Its like life or death for me!

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) wait say again maddie it didn't show up?

message 29: by Maddie (new)

Tempest was going to be the name for the third one but becca changed it to silence

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Oh so is this one going to better?

message 31: by Maddie (new)

Scilence is the third one and the last one is finale

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) Aww it's going to be sad when it ends do you know if their still making a movie?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) aww real sad

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) I checked and i couldn't find it