Scare me to death ((Or die trying...)) discussion

Stories > Nightmares

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow...my worst nightmare was horrible but it's impossible to describe....it was a fever dream....one of those ones where you feel like screaming but you have no clue why...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Damn.....you should write a story on that....

sounds....creepy....but i ♥ it...=)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 4: by rachel (new)

rachel hey im new to the group

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

heyy

message 6: by Laika (new)

Laika I had a nightmare once where I was on an amusement park ride that was safari themed in a big office building ( I wasn't alone it was a full ride) and our car went to the underground part and it was pitch black, then a row of enourmously bright lights turned on all along the ceiling and shone on broken up mirrors covering the walls, so that they refreacted everywhere and nobody could see a thing. I heard screaming and I knew the ride runner was killing everyone, so I ran with some other people through the empty office building and we all hid in an empty room with only three chairs, one naked bulb and peeling paint. We locked the door but I knew someone was going to get in. Then the door opened and the Saw jigsaw puppet guy burst in (I've never seen the movies but I've seen the covers) and then I woke up. It was one of the scariest dreams I've ever had!

message 7: by Lyla, Bored... Meep... (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 342 comments Mod
wow...

I had a nightmare, maybe 4 years ago, that I will never forget.

background info:
I had a dog, Kody, a beloved German Shepherd Husky mix. My father adopted him from the SPCA for me. The adoption total was like 50$. He was my pride and joy. He was outdoors on a cable at the side of the house toward the woods. We had given him to animal control a short while ago because he would run away and get onto my neighbor's yard and run with her dog. I was HORRIBLY depressed. I lived on the very edge of the forest with a stream nearby. Mountains in the background.

Now for the dream:
I heard furious barking comming from outside. My mom and I bolted outside on the back porch(my father wasn't home). We saw three bears charging from maybe 200ft back toward Kody. The one in the front, the largest, was a grissly bear. The other two, on either side, were both black. Kody was at the end of his chain, barking and snarling.
They covered ground fast, approaching 100ft, then 50. Mother hollored at the bears and the wolf-like dog. I bolted down the 4 steps and toward my dog.
Now my mom yelled at me as the bears neared. You could hear their grunts and see the breath swirling around there muzzles. The only fear I felt was for my dog, who I reached by this time. I struggled madly to unhook the cable from his harness with his jumping and pulling to get at the bears.
Once I got the cable unlatched I shoved Kody toward my mom, who was calling him. "C'mere Kody! G'boy! C'mere!" He ran up teh stairs and my mother grabbed him tightly and called for me.
The bears were less then 10ft away now-then 5 by the time I started to run. It was to late. The grissly grabbed by leg with long, knarled claws and sent me to the ground. The other 2 slashed at my back.
The grissly took a strong hold of my leg, crunching my femer bone, with it's teeth.
I flailed wildly, screaming(I was like 7). The grissly jerked it head back, still holding my leg in it's powerful jaws and ripped my leg clear off, and flung it into a tree. The black bears had reached my spine and I was paralized. My vision faded and my eyes dimmed as I lay dying from blood loss.
I could still here the grunts and one last triumph grunt from the grissly. Mother was screaming in horror and the dog barked(they both still sat on the porch).
I blacked out.

After the dream:
I woke startled and madly confused and sat up quickly. My breath came in deep gulps and my chest heaved. I looked around, eyes HUGE. Suddenly it hit me, my leg hurt like fury! The pain was real. I clenched my teeth and made that wierd 'ssssssh' sound when you get hurt. Tears welled in my eyes, the pain was almost unbearable. I grabbed my leg tightly.
After a while, my leg loosened and the pain wasn't as bad.

I have no idea why it impacted me so bad but that is ONE of my worst nightmares. I would die for Kody but he wouldn't do the same for me.

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments Oh my god I finally found a group for ppl like me!
Erm...would it be ok f I say one of my nightmares?...
One of the bad ones?

message 9: by Lyla, Bored... Meep... (new)

Yessum. :) I'd be happy to read em.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Me2

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments Ok,well,in the dream...
I was sitting down on my sofa,reading a book.And all of a sudden,the front door flew open.Bits of glass flew everywhere,and the dream began to get weird from this point,beause i swear,i was actually feeling the glass prick my skin.
I stared,wide-eyed at the person who had broken down the door...That person was a guy wearing grey clothes with a ski-mask on. (( of course it had to be a ski mask =_=' ))
And of course,my first instinct was to run...so i did...I ran upstairs as fast as i could,and i thought i had gotten away,but i hadn't...
In fact i had trapped myself,because the guy in the ski mask had somehow,impossibly,idk how,smashed all the steps and had trapped me at the top.
The weirdness continues because at this point,i actually felt my palms sweating,and i was kinda in that state where i was beging to question if it was a dream or not...
Anyways,i was kinda cornered in my little brothers bedroom.Nobody was in the house except me and this weird dude.So all i could think of doing then was screaming...And i swear i heard myself scream,
"HELP ME!"
At the top of my lungs...
And i thought some hero was gonna come and save me or something coz...well...that's what allways happends in dreams...
But nobody came...And the ski mask guy simply laughed at my hopeless attempt to call for help.Then,he lunged at me. A fight that lasted at least five minuets went on...
And i felt it every time i was punched,or scratched...And they all stung like hell...
Most of my movements were simply dodging...or trying to dodge...
And guess how the fight ended for the ski mask guy and i?
I got thrown our the window and was left hanging over the ledge.I screamed again and looked upwards,waiting for the guy in the ski mask to push me off and finish me...
But instead,i felt my body being lifted.
And before i knew it,i was back in my brothers room.
I glanced to one end of the room,where there was the guy in the ski mask,on the flor,bleeding and knocked out...or dead...I couldn't tell...
Then,i slowly turned my head towards the person that had apparently pulled me up...I didn't know him...
He had blonde hair and these gergeous blue and everything ^-^
But then,i looked at his shoulders and noticed he had wings
Not sparkly fairy wings...But dark,black,feathery wings...Like those of a fallen angel.
And i was just like... O_o

And the guy was like,
"Move,quickly,before she comes!"
And I answered with,
"Who?...There's another person trying to kill me?!"
The stranger nodded,and again...I was like... O_o
So because I wasn't moving,he just got my hand and pulled me up the steps to the roof.
"What are we doing up here?"
I asked.
The stranger didn't answer,because he had no time to...Some girl with long,blonde hair had punched him in the face and knocked him out.She was now looking at me,smirking.I gulped and tried to run.
But of course,the girl didn't let me.
She grabbed me from my throat and threw me off the bloody roof!
I screamed again,and tried to grab onto something,but there was nothing to grab onto...
So i just kept falling,falling,falling...
And just when i was a millimeter away from the ground,something whooshed down and carried me up and away...far away...
And i watched my house burn down in flames,smoke rising.
The person who had caught me was the stranger from before.I remember it so well...
The last thing before the dream ended.
"I'm your guardian angel."
The voice had whispered into my ear.
I'll never forget that bit,because I jerked awake right after,and felt a presance in the room.
The window seemed to have opened itself and i was sweating all over...

And I swear I actually felt the stranger's breath on my neck when he whispered those words to me...

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments longest...post...EVER O_o

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Christina wrote: "Ok,well,in the dream...
I was sitting down on my sofa,reading a book.And all of a sudden,the front door flew open.Bits of glass flew everywhere,and the dream began to get weird from this point,bea..."

Wow....

.....this'll make me sound krazy to some people but...

Do you think...maybe it meant something?

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments Trust me...Nothing you say will make you sound crazy around me...
And yeah,i do...Coz things happen to me...
a lot of things...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

That's nice to know...

Hey, at least you can half understand your dreams...

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments Yeah,i guess.
But i can't really understand most of the stuff that happen to me...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Explain.

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments Well,one out of the many weird things is on the other discussion topic...
I can tell you more if you want :P

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure...

message 20: by Christina *Cantarella* (last edited May 31, 2011 09:03AM) (new)

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments ok,so...

i was in my room.It was very late,and i was up drawing and scetching.
Then i randomly began to feel cold,but when i looked up from my drawings,nothing seemed out of place. I was about to go back to my papers when my clothes which were neatly piled on my desk chair,simply fell by themselfs,as if something had pushed them over. I arched an eyebrow and made my way towards them with a sigh to pick them up. But before I actually did,I looked up and noticed that my window was open...
But I didn't remember opening it.
I went over to it and closed it akwardly. And that's when i heard the lock click by itself...
once,twice,three times...
I spun round slowly to face my bedroom door,and sure enough,when i tried to open it,it wouldn't budge...
I paniked when i didn't see my key in the keyhole...My key was allways in the keyhole...
And i onl found it and was able to unlock m door again when i spotted m key on my desk...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Thats creepy...but interesting...=)

I just have fever dreams....it's like, i sleepwalk but i know where i am in real life, i see the actual world but my mind is stuck in this insane dream of events that seem to scare the shit out of me but i cant actually see why...once i wake up and look back at it, nothing really scary happened in the dreams...

So...basicly...i go pretty much insane...((It's kinda hard to describe in words but it's fucked up...X|))

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments omg...that's the exact thing i was hopelessly trying to explain in the 'dream of my gaurdian angel'

message 23: by Lyla, Bored... Meep... (new)

Wow. Holy shit, I envy you people. I don't get dreams often anymore. I miss them- even the nightmares. Actually, it's hard to even sleep anymore. I hate it. >.<"

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments heh...it's not allways great though -_-'
not when you can feel the pain you're not supposed to be feeling

message 25: by Lyla, Bored... Meep... (new)

I've felt that two, from when I used to have nightmares. Much pain and strange sensations, even from things that ordinarily wouldn't scare you at all. You still fear the unknowing of what will happen next. And when you say, "-i was kinda in that state where i was beging to question if it was a dream or not..." I have never known I was dreaming until it was over. I'm just so... Blind to the difference between real and fantasy. When I had dreamt, I thought it was all true and that I was living in hell everyday. I grew paranoid in real life, always watching over my shoulder for an unexpected attack from a demon. I can say I have been taken over by a hellhound before(He targeted my thoughts and altered my perseption of things).

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments Wow.I think spirit's have some habit of hanging around me or something,too -_-'
I can't really see them...
But things happen to me that make me know they're there...

message 27: by Lyla, Bored... Meep... (new)

A presence. Yes, a feeling that washes over you when they are near. There are gemstones I know of that can keep them away and/or attract them. There are also ways, as well, to send them away or attract them mentally.

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments AND I'M HEARING ABOUT THIS NOW?!
PLEASE TELL ME HOW!

message 29: by Lyla, Bored... Meep... (new)

Well the first thing to do is tell them to leave. Litterally, tell them to leave. Say you don't appreciate their being around you and you will not tolerate it anymore. Stand up for yourself as if it's a bully.

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments Got it...I do that a lot O_O

message 31: by Lyla, Bored... Meep... (new)

Do your research. You might learn something. ;)

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments heh...I don't really like looking up things about phycicness...
Because last time i tried,a spirit tortured me =_='
No,seriously...The pain was so bad i can't explain it.

message 33: by Lyla, Bored... Meep... (new)

Been there, done that.

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments I'M NOT ALONE!

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments What do ya know...
Garlic does scare then away :O

message 37: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 6 comments Lindsay wrote: "Describe your nightmares here. I have one but I don't have time to tell you right now since I have to go."

I don't get "nightmares" per say, but I get these..."weird dreams"..not exactly scary but creepy, weird and random..it's not normal and sometimes they show me things that actually happen (disco roller scating, bee stings, a "visit" from the cops...it's odd...now I don't know whaqt to believe anymore..I've had musical dreams, trapped dreams, action, war, zombies, love, the other love (ya..the "other love" is the pervy love >.<) absolutly everything..I always wake up and feel...different..like sometimes it's distinct pains, or a mental oddity..or occasionally extreme sweats, immobility..it's very..freaky..

Christina wrote: "longest...post...EVER O_o"

I got a shitload longer

Scourge(Lyla) wrote: "Wow. Holy shit, I envy you people. I don't get dreams often anymore. I miss them- even the nightmares. Actually, it's hard to even sleep anymore. I hate it. >.<""

Oh..you can take my dreams. They may scare/creep you the fuck out at first but you can get used to it.

Christina wrote: "What do ya know...
Garlic does scare then away :O"

Ok then..O.o

Scourge(Lyla) wrote: "wow...

I had a nightmare, maybe 4 years ago, that I will never forget.

background info:
I had a dog, Kody, a beloved German Shepherd Husky mix. My father adopted him from the SPCA for me. Th..."

Omg baby..*hug* I know what that's like :/ once in a dream I protected my kitty from a wolf pack...unfortunatly it wasn't just a leg...it was feet, knees, hands, eyes, arms, like every part of me was torn off and I didn't die..I woke up and couldn't move I hurt so badly..that was my third experience of waking up and feeling it. The first was a bee sting (had never been stung by a bee before that but got stung that day for real) and the second was McDonalds french fries XD

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice....Oh yeah, and i have dreams where it shows me like an image or something then sometime in my life ((A day later, a week, and once, even a few years later.)) I see it in real life...

message 39: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 6 comments Oh..wow well at least I'm not the only one. But it's not really nice. It's shitty. 'cause they get pretty fucked up sometimes (ever seen a teletubby cut the head off a zombie? I didn't think so!)

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments *♥Nemonica♥* ~*Who accidently fell in love*~ wrote: "Nice....Oh yeah, and i have dreams where it shows me like an image or something then sometime in my life ((A day later, a week, and once, even a few years later.)) I see it in real life..."

That happends to me too O_O
i call them phcycic dreams...

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Andy wrote: "Oh..wow well at least I'm not the only one. But it's not really nice. It's shitty. 'cause they get pretty fucked up sometimes (ever seen a teletubby cut the head off a zombie? I didn't think so!)"

No....but i'd like to see it the other way around

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Christina wrote: "*♥Nemonica♥* ~*Who accidently fell in love*~ wrote: "Nice....Oh yeah, and i have dreams where it shows me like an image or something then sometime in my life ((A day later, a week, and once, even a..."

I call them my-little-fucked-up-soon-to-be-now dreams

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments heh :P nice

message 44: by Lyla, Bored... Meep... (new)

Lol Nemmie! XD

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments Anywayz...does anyone have any other dreams?
Coz i would luv to hear them

message 46: by Lyla, Bored... Meep... (new)

Nope...

Christina *Cantarella* | 38 comments wow...

message 49: by E.J. (new)

E.J. (ejschoenborn) | 13 comments This is the only dream that I can remember waking up from really.

It's midnight in a parking garage (don't ask why cuz I don't know) and for some reason we see a tall, thick concrete pole-like object in the center with ladder rungs shoved into it.

I said we because it's me and two other friends who were girls, not important to the nightmare.

For some odd reason once again, we decide to climb this pole to get to the top for some important reason and this seems to be the fastest way.

The order is friend, me, friend and the first friend makes it all the way to the top. My mind did a time lapse on me and jumped forward to her making it to an edge or something at the top and leaping on to it. ANYWAYS!

Once she gets off, the pole starts to sway and shake (fatass). I get off in time and see it start to tip the other way so obviously my first reaction is to grab this pole thing by one of its rungs. Bad idea!

Obviously I weigh less, even in dream land, and am pulled off the ledge and accidentally let go of the rung. Neither of my friends try to help me as I fall and I'm screaming as I feel the wind pushing at me.

Right before I hit the ground, I wake up in a cold sweat. I still feel like I'm falling though and I now have an intense fear of heights.

message 50: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 6 comments Everyone has falling dreams at least once

« previous 1