RP lovers discussion

Uglies > Uglies rp Charries

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 380 comments k so heres the rules and stuff:

You can't have a random name! must be unusual like mine! You can either be and Ugly, Pretty, or a Special.make sure that the age corresponds with what you are!

Name:
Personality:

Sarah (Gummybear Lover) | 231 comments Mod
ok can you explain to me the rp concept? cuz i tried reading the books but by page 40 i stoped...

message 3: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 380 comments aww read it then! so anyway here's the gist...

its in the future and there can't be any normal names like Sarah, so come up with a weird name that's unusual.
An Ugly is a kid under 16 who hasn't had the surgery to make he?she a pretty. Specials are known as "cruel Pretties" and have surgically enhanced bodies to make them stronger. Pretties are know as "bubbleheads". "bubbly" nicknames are as follows. if your name has a 'l' in it you put it like so: *name*-wa. I would be Sloane-wa. names that don't have the letter don't have the letter 'l' in it are like this: *name*-la.
there's the new smoke where uglies sometimes run away to not become pretty.

message 4: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 380 comments whoa... that was long....

oh ok i got ya now!

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 12, 2010 03:49PM) (new)

oh, and prettys are stupid cuz when they get the surgery to become pretty, the surgions do something to make u stupid.every one above age 15 is pretty but certain jobs like firefighters, pretty council, specials(who resemble foxes), police, and i think maybe teachers don't get stupid. also, u go thrugh all of school when u are uglie. so when u are pretty, u party. untill u get to be a certain age. then u get a job and have kids. then you go to crumblyville, the place for old ppl.

message 7: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 380 comments soo here's mine! i'm going to use my own name since its not normal!

Name:Sloane
Looks:special, long black hair
Personality:independent,but when icy, jokes around alot

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 12, 2010 04:30PM) (new)

Name: Glimmer (Glimmerwa)
Looks (ugly, pretty, or special): pretty
Personality: bubbly, silly, wild.
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl/Gir_ish_Awesomeness/anime_girl_4324.jpg

message 10: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 380 comments cool

message 11: by Sarah (Gummybear Lover) (last edited Sep 12, 2010 04:32PM) (new)

Name: Goner
Looks:pretty?brown hair,hazel eyes
Personality: silly, outgoing, talkative

message 12: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 380 comments girl or guy?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

prettys are made to be silly, outgoing and talkative. also, they do not allow black haired prettys unless it is natural and even then sometimes they dye it.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. Goner. u gonna get him killed?

message 15: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 380 comments yeah the darkest it can be unless you dye it is brown

guy
oh ok ill edit then
no i wont get him killed silly

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah. and the dye is temp. it only lasts for like, a day.

message 18: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 380 comments k. lol

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

ok but wat if da hairs natural??

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY! Goner-la!

lol oh great

message 23: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 380 comments Sarah (Gummybear Lover) wrote: "ok but wat if da hairs natural??"

in da pretty surgery, they change your skin and hair

message 24: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 380 comments Sarah (Gummybear Lover) wrote: "ok but wat if da hairs natural??"

in the pretty surgery they replace your skin and hair

>:O IM CHANGING THE HAIR!!!

message 26: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 380 comments hey, you asked.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

yea. they think black is too dark. wich induces un-happy neurons, depression, and being emo and goth. wich is kinda stupid cuz its not. its a pretty color.

yes asked and answered

message 29: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 380 comments specials can have black hair though. they have more freedom with how they can look

grrr

message 31: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 380 comments hey i'll let you have black hair: if you become a special. *bwahahaha*. But first Goner will have to prove he's worthy.

...how

message 33: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 380 comments just be a troublemaker pretty and you might

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

no. they prove their worthy when uglies. not when prettys.

message 35: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 380 comments welll... Specials can make exeptions

message 36: by Kate (new)

Kate Sloane wrote: "soo here's mine! i'm going to use my own name since its not normal!

Personality:independent,but when icy, jokes around alot"

No offnese, but when the Specials are Icy they don't joke around, that's when they're the most intense...

Anyway,

Name: Avery
Uglie/Pretty/Special: Cutter (Which is a certain type of Special...))
Looks:
As an Ugly: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
As a Pretty: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
As a Special: Same pretty face, but peircing black eyes, dealy filed teeth, razor sharp nails, and flash tattoos swirling across her skin.
Personality: Sharp, cunning, quick tempered, holds a grudge and never forgets a face. Lethal yet charming, enchanting to those who don't know her.
History:Was a very rebelious young Ugly, and liked to cause trouble. She brought that trait with her to her Pretty days and soon got the attention of the Specials. These SPecials watched her, day in and day out, until they concluded that she was somehow fighting off the brain bug. So they made her Special, a Cutter to be exact.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah. sure. but only if they are like crimes.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESNT UNDERSTAND THIS???

message 39: by Kate (new)

Kate The only way to become a young Special, or a Cutter as they put it, is if you are some how so strong minded that you are actually fighting off the brain bug put inside your head during the surgery.

okaay still dont get it

message 41: by Kate (new)

Kate It's kind of complicated if you haven't read the book. But here, I'll give you another over view if you want.

So everyone is born an Uglie. You and I are what they'd call Uglies. Once you turn 16 you go through the operation of your dreams in which you become Pretty. They alter every single feature about you, making you absolutely beautiful and flawless. However, they but a 'bug' in your brain, making you weak minded and easily controllable. Why do they do this? To control the world. To create a perfect communtiy for humankind. No war. No hurt. No suffering.
But there are those out there who know of this twisted plan. They are called Smokies, because they live in a place called the Smoke. It's a place where Uglies run away to to get away from everything, to start a new life. There are two doctors there that found a cure for the brain bug, and are sending out younger Smokies to distribute these pills to Uglies, who will then give them to Pretties to get full control of their brain back.
Then there are those of us who are called Specials, because they deal with Special Circumstances like the Smokies. Their mission is to stop the Smokie from getting the cure to the Pretties. Young Specials are called Cutters, because they cut themselves on the arms to make them feel "Icy", which is one way of saying making their senses extremely sharp and acute.

oh ok thanks

message 43: by Kate (new)

Kate anything else you're confused on? I'm happy to help!

K well which person things the most annoying?

message 45: by Kate (new)

Kate the most annoying characters are definately the New Pretties. The fiercest/scariest/most intense are the Specials. Uglies are just like us.

ok

message 47: by Sloane (new)

Sloane  | 380 comments Kate (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "Sloane wrote: "soo here's mine! i'm going to use my own name since its not normal!

Personality:independent,but when icy, jokes around alot"
..."

Avery isn't a name you'd find in Uglies

Is Goner one?

message 49: by Kate (new)

Kate Sloane wrote: "Kate (Daughter of Zeus) wrote: "Sloane wrote: "soo here's mine! i'm going to use my own name since its not normal!

Personality:independent,b..."

If very well could be!

Rrrr I dont understand this might as well just be a party animal!

« previous 1