Roleplay Forever discussion

Fantasy > Fantasy Characters

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait, warriors obsesser (last edited Sep 26, 2010 05:10PM) (new)

Cait Davidson (caiti_cat) | 175 comments Mod
Name:
Race:(elf, vampire...)
Looks(anime):
Personality:
Powers:
Crush:
Other:

message 2: by Jade the Valiant (last edited Sep 12, 2010 03:32PM) (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) Name: Crystal Jones
Race: mage,warrior(same thing just
Looks: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Personality: feirce, yet kind, shy
Powers: controls nature and can communicate with animals, and can use the four elements((are we aloud to have more than one power))
C/R: open
Other: has a sword http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) thank you for telling me

message 4: by -FROZEN- (last edited Sep 25, 2010 04:37PM) (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Name: Yuki
Race: I don't have a name because i sorta made it up
Looks(anime): http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbn...
Personality: You'll see
Powers: You'll see
C/R: Open!
Other:

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Leaf
Race: Elf
Looks(anime): http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a13/...
Personality: Strong,funny,hot-head
Powers: Controlls storms
C/R: Open
Other: Gets angry when people talk about her ears.

message 6: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Sep 25, 2010 04:08PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Name: catalina warren
Race: psychic (she has special abilities like talking to ghosts and seeing the future)
Looks(anime): http://sahyd55555.jeeran.com/files/12...
Personality: tb rped
Powers: she can see the future, read minds and palms, talk to ghosts, and telekinesis.
Other: her whole family died in a plane crash.

message 7: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

Oooh, both of those are pretty

message 8: by -FROZEN- (last edited Sep 25, 2010 04:40PM) (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Name: Hikaru
Race: Vampire
Looks(anime): Coming soon!
Powers: He can run really fast((lol))
Other:

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks!

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Tsyris wrote: "Oooh, both of those are pretty"

Thanks!

message 11: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

♠♣Maddie♥♦ wrote: "Name: Allen
Other:"

we can't have an Alan AND an Allen

message 12: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Name: Matthew Williams
Race:(elf, vampire...) Human
Looks(anime):
Personality: He is a very shy person, and feels guilty for things he doesn't do. He has no real powers, and he isn't exactly strong either. People outside his family don't always notice him. He lives in a cabin in the forest.
Powers: None
C/R: None
Other:

message 13: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Tsyris wrote: "♠♣Maddie♥♦ wrote: "Name: Allen
Other:"

we can't hav..."

Oosp, sorry.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Fang
Race:Vampire
Looks(anime): http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o1...
Personality: Cold,mean,strong
Powers: None
Other:

message 15: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (last edited Sep 26, 2010 05:32PM) (new)

Dovewing | 116 comments Mod
Name: Sappheire
Nickname: Saffy
Race: Anthrozil, Oracle of Fire
Background: In her land/village/universe/place, children are not born, per se, but are sort of grown. They are children or adults who died in other dimensions, and who are re-born in Second Eden. They grow in pod-like plants in a birthing garden, and the children are given to married couples. Each child has a ‘companion’, which is a small egg sized ovulum that acts as a conscience and guides them away from evil. Saffy was ‘born’ and given to Elam and Sapphira, the King and Queen of Second Eden. Saffy was different from the other children though, because she could remember what her life before she was re-born there was like.
Birthday: December 10th
Place of birth: Second Eden
Parents: Sapphira Adi and Elam, son of Shem
What was important to the people who raised him: Faith, family, friendship.
Siblings: She is an only child.
Economic/social status growing up: High class, not that it mattered. Everyone was treated the same.
Ethnic background: She is Caucasian.
Places lived: England, Second Eden
Current address and phone number: Right now she is traveling.
Education: She was ahead of the other children in school, having known her other life and being a genius besides. She went to the village’s school and was also homeschooled, one taught her general knowledge and the other more interesting facts. At the village school she learned English, math, science, history and whatnot, while at home she learned how to control her fire, fly, and history of the other dimensions.
Favorite subject in school: At normal school, history. At home, she loved all the subjects.
Special training: Flight, fire control.
Jobs: she is a princess, but has no other official job.
Travel: She has traveled to a few other villages, and has traveled through portals with her mother. She is traveling alone at the current moment.
Friends: open
How people view this character: that depends on the person.
Lives with: nobody, at the current moment.
Fights with: unknown
Spends time with: God, unknown
Wishes to spend time with: her friends, God
Who depends on her and why: nobody really depends on her.
What people does she most admire: Jesus, for not giving into temptation, Rosa Parks, for not giving in to unfair laws, Martin Luther King Jr., for the same reason, David, for going up before a giant with only a sling and a stone, Shadrach Meshach and Abednego, because they faced death rather than worshiping an idol, Daniel, for going in the lions’ den rather than disobeying God, Moses, for freeing God’s people from slavery, Joseph, for trusting in God even after he was thrown in a dungeon, ect, ect.
Enemies: dragon slayers, Lucifer
Crush: Alan
Children: none.
Relationship with God: God is her Father, Lord, and friend. She loves him very much, and she knows he loves her unconditionally.
Overall outlook on life: She sees life as a chance to share God’s love and learn more.
Does this character like herself: Yes, but she isn’t vain.
What, if anything, would she like to change about her life: nothing.
What personal demons haunt her:
Optimistic/pessimistic: Usually optimistic, but she sees things as they are. For example, she if someone may or not be dead, she would hope and believe that they are still alive, but she realizes that they could be dead.
Morality level: She has high moral standards- she doesn’t curse or use the Lord’s name in vain, nor does she break laws. Well, she has jaywalked, but that doesn’t count.
Confidence level: She has every confidence that, with God, anything is possible. She knows her limits, but is confident that she can do what she can.

Typical day:
Body type: She is thin, as her muscles grow close to her bone. This makes her very flexible, like the contortionists at Cirque de Sole. She has a naturally small build, and is about 5’3”. Despite that, she is quite strong.
Posture: She has good posture and keeps her back straight. She tenses up when nervous, scared, or surprised, then visibly relaxes when she calms.
Head shape: Somewhat oval-shaped, with a rounded chin. She has high cheekbones.
Eyes: Like high-quality blue sapphires, her eyes are a clear, dark blue. They are bright and exited, as if always looking for an adventure, yet calm and wise, ever logical and calculating. Their shape is round a slight hint of an almond shape.
http://www-tc.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/diamo... eye color link
Nose: She has a normal-sized nose; the bridge is not particularly high or flat.
Mouth: Her lips are light pink and her teeth are white. She has temporary silver filling one of her lower back teeth. She has lost about three quarters of her baby teeth.
Hair: Pure white in color, her hair falls to the small of her back. It is slightly wavy, and she always wears it either down or in a tight braid. When in a braid, it can be used as a whip. Her bangs have grown out.
Skin: Her skin is smooth and porcelain white. She doesn’t tan or sunburn; the darkest she’s been is a slight peach color. When she blushes, a light shade of pink shows on her cheekbones.
Tattoos/piercings/scars: She has small circular scars on her arm from having blood drawn, little dots that only slightly show against her skin. She has no tattoos, but she often draws on herself or writes bible verses on the back of her hands.
Wings: Her wings are 12’ from wingtip to wingtip. The membrane is a diaphanous dark blue, and he veins running through the membrane are silver. The leathery hard part on the edge of her wings is silver, as are the razor-sharp claw-hooks at the top tips of her wings.
Voice: Her voice reflects her emotions well; it is soft when she is sad or comforting someone, bright and excited when she is happy, when she is mad it sounds like a quiet shout (unless she is furious, then she gets very, very quiet). She is generally calm and her voice has a slightly melodic tone to it. When she sings she is a soprano, and she has an uncanny knack of mimicking singer’s voices.
What people notice first: Her white hair and pale skin. If she has her backpack off, her wings.

Clothing:
Shirt: It is a long-sleeved t-shirt in the colder months and a t-shirt or tank-top in the warmer part of the year. It is fashioned out of a dark blue lightweight material and is decorated with silver flames on the hem and edges of the sleeves. In the light, the flames seem to dance like they were real.
Pants: She either wears sweatpants (the nice kind, not the baggy kind) made of the same dark blue material or dark jeans. Both have the same silver flames at the hem, and no other decoration.
Accessories: She had a necklace with a chain of silver and a cross pendant. The pendant looks like this: http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/70/... . Other than that, she wears no more jewelry.
Backpack: Her backpack is dark blue like the rest of her clothing and has silver water-like patterns on the straps. It has padding on the straps and has a strap across the stomach area to distribute weight. The silver pattern ripples like real water in the sunlight, seeming like a stream.
How would she describe herself: She doesn’t like to describe herself; she doesn’t want to sound vain or like she’s downplaying her abilities.
Characteristics:
Personality type (choleric, sanguine, phlegmatic, melancholy): She is cheerful, but calm. Sometimes she’ll get an inexplicable burst of energy and become giggly and start running around, dancing, or doing gymnastics.
Strongest/weakest character traits:
How much self-control and self-discipline does she have: She has a good amount of self control, but if she is feeling a strong emotion she finds it hard to suppress.
What makes her irrationally angry: She doesn’t get angry without reason, but she does get into bad moods some days. On those days, she is irritated easily.
What makes her cry: Certain memories, like ones of her father drawing her blood or finding her mother’s body.
Fears: Angry animals, murderers, poisonous snakes and spiders, dragon slayers.
Talents: Singing, flying, remembering facts.
What people like best about her:
Interests and favorites:
Collections: none.
Food, drink: She prefers milk over water, and she doesn’t have a favorite food.
Music: Christian Contemporary music.
Books: She loves too many books to have a favorite.
Movies:
Sports, recreation: She loves to fly, but doesn’t really like any sports.
Did she play in school: She played, but not sports.
Color: Dark blue and silver.
Best way to spend a weekend: Curled up in a comfy chair, a good book in hand.
A great gift for this person: A book.
Pets: She has no pets at the current moment.
Vehicles: She can walk and fly.
Typical expressions: Happy, calm, excited, befuddled, sometimes sad.
When happy: She is usually smiling, sometimes laughing. If she is exceedingly happy, she will become very energetic.
When angry: She doesn’t get mad easily, but when she does… suffice to say you do not want to make her angry.
When frustrated: She is annoyed when frustrated, usually at herself or what she is frustrated with. Frustration also make her determined, so she won’t stop until she either solves whatever it is or decides that her attempt is futile.
When sad: She cries a bit, usually silently. Her eyes will rarely become puffy and/or red, a trick she learned because she didn’t want to upset her mother when her father drew blood. If there is something to be sad about in the midst of a need for something else to be done, she will do what need to be done before breaking down and crying.
Idiosyncrasies: She is unusual in the way that she does not go with the crowd. She is the person who stays home and reads while a school dance is going on; the person who carries around a Bible and prays silently in the middle of whatever she’s doing. She is the odd one out, the one who cares not what others think of her and lives in a world not many others understand. She is prone to strange outbursts of strong emotion, especially when she is particularly happy or sad, and will sometimes drift into memories of her past. The memories are sad more often than not.
Laughs or jeers at: Anything she finds amusing at a time when it is appropriate to laugh. Most things others find funny she doesn’t understand, but she does smile a bit at slightly funny things. It is rare for her to laugh aloud, though she has been knows to chuckle or giggle.
Ways to cheer up this person: If she is sad, the best way to cheer her up is just to sit with her and wait for her to calm. She will share a memory (if that is what is making her sad) if she feels she should or is asked. She will probably want to do something, to drive away the sadness.
Ways to annoy this person: She’s not that hard to irritate.
Hopes and dreams: She’s never really taken the time to think about it.
What’s the worst thing she’s ever done to someone and why: She’s smacked people who annoyed her, but she’s never done anything completely horrible.
Greatest success: When she first learned how to control her flight.
Biggest trauma: Seeing her mother’s dead body.
Most embarrassing thing that ever happened to her: She doesn’t really get embarrassed that often.
What does she care about most in the world: Faith.
Does he have a secret: She keeps her wings a secret from most people, though not in Second Eden. Other thing she doesn’t purposely keep as secrets, it’s just that nobody ever asks.
She is the kind of person who: will want to help, but not necessarily know how.
What do you love most about this character:
Why will the reader sympathize with this person right away:
How is the character ordinary or extraordinary: She has wings and can control flames. Enough said.
How is her situation ordinary or extraordinary: Just look at her history, you’ll figure it out.

(To be continued on my next post)

message 16: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

Core Need: She needs God, because without Him her life would be worthless.
Corresponding psychological maneuver (delusions, obsessions, compulsions, addictions, denials, hysterical ailments, hypochondria, illnesses,
behaviors harming the self, behavior harming others, manias, and phobias): none
Anecdote (told from her point of view): I sat in my room, playing with my dolls My door was closed, but I could hear the voices of my mother and father out in the hall.
“Remember those growths I told you about?” Mother asked.
“Yes. Did you figure out what they are?”
“When she got home, I studied them carefully. They have scales.”
“Scales? Like dry skin scales?”
“No, like armor scales. And there are two sharp points that remind me of claw hooks.”
I tightened my grip on the dolls and leaned closer to the closed door. The few seconds of silence dragged on, seeming like hours.
“Wings? We can’t have a daughter with wings!” Father exclaimed.
“Shhh! Not so loud! We have what we have, and there’s no way to change her.”
“But we won’t be able to our faces in public, not with a mutant for a daughter!”
“She’s not a mutant. You understand genetics well enough to know that.”
“Then she’s a freak, a freak of nature. No human has ever-”
I stopped listening and ran over to my bed, shoving my face into my pillow as hot tears rolled down my cheeks. I shook as quiet sobs shook escaped my body, until the tears would flow no more.

History:
Life on Earth: She was born to Matt and Irene Conner, a human and a dragon who was transformed into a human. Her father was a scientist and a doctor, while her mother was a stay-at-home mom. She was a very bright child, and could speak, read, and write at an early age. When she was six, she started to grow scaly bumps on her back, which soon grew into wings. Her father thought she was a freak, and he started to draw her blood to use in experiments. She wore her backpack all the time to hide her wings, which caused other students to tease her. She tried to ignore their teasing, but it could really bother her sometimes. At the age of nine, a week after her birthday, she woke up around midnight and went downstairs. She walked into the living room and saw her mother’s body lying in a pool of blood, a slash from a sword that cut all the way through her stomach visible even in the darkness. Saffy ran over and tried to make her mother wake up- she knew that her mother was dead, but she couldn’t quite believe it- and then her eyes stopped seeing as a sword entered her back and pierced her heart, killing her instantly.

In between Earth and Second Eden: She was given a tour of heaven, then sent to a land called the abyss in which she would be prepared to be born in Second Eden. She doesn’t remember her time in the abyss at all, only her tour of heaven.

Second Eden: She was ‘born’ in Second Eden with a companion (see explanation of companions in her background), just like all the other children. Unlike the other children, she could remember her life on Earth. She was adopted by Elam and Sapphira, and she thinks of them as her parents even though she knows of her biological parents. She could speak, read, and write almost since ‘birth’, though she was silent the first few weeks because of shock (she had seen her mother’s dead body, after all. What do you expect?). After those first few weeks, though, she adapted to life in Second Eden. She wasn’t even close to being normal- even as a very young child, she spoke like an adult- but she wasn’t depressed about her or her mother’s death. She still had her wings, but she didn’t hide them. The people in Second Eden had known anthrozils before, so she was accepted, wings and all. She also discovered that, like her ‘mother’, she was an oracle of fire. That means that she has control over flames, and can call them into existence or put them out with just a word or a wave of the hand. She trained with Sapphira on controlling her fire, and now can control the flames effortlessly.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Oh. My. God.

message 18: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

Told you it was long.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Really. Long.

message 20: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

five pages.

message 21: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

OMG Dove, that is CRAZY LONG!

message 22: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

I know.

message 23: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

can Alan like her?

message 24: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

This not a modern roleplay... or is it? Idk what do you guys want?
I’d prefer it to be in a completely made up world in a Renaissance-like era.

message 25: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) I agree

message 26: by Cait, warriors obsesser (last edited Oct 01, 2010 07:27PM) (new)

This is a retype of my character Alan. It isn’t quite as long as Dovewings, but at least now it goes into more detail

Name: Alan
This is really a fake name. His real name is Luthien, but very few know this.
Race: Mostly Elvin with some human
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn...
Body: around 6’2. Elves are usually tall and slender. His build is strong but lean with tones arms and legs.
Skin: Pale like an elf, but slightly more tan
Hair: Silvery white and sweeps down his eyes
Eyes: Yellow, like pools of liquid gold. They seem to gaze into your soul.
Other: has slightly pointed elf ears.
wolf form- http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad...
tattoos: has a swirled, black circle tattoo on his neck (there is a picture of it on the link above) The inside is a picture of a black dove, the symbol of his royal blood. When he is in wolf form it appears on his back.
Magic Abilities: Can control fire and do some spell casting. Obviously, he can shift into a wolf
Fighting Abilities: Has amazing hand-to hand combat skills. Is unbeatable in a swordfight and can kill with any weapon. Also has deadly, pinpoint accuracy with a bow and arrow
Crush: Sapphire. She is like no other creature he has ever met. She is different, yet the same. Beautiful in her own way and temptingly mysterious and unique. There is something else about her that is impossible to describe… her heir maybe? The way she holds herself and speaks. Saffy moves with a fluid grace that can only be achieved by her.
Personality: Normally, he doesn’t show much emotion, but when Sapphire is around, there is a drastic change in his personality. She has captivated his very soul it seems, occupying his every thought. He is a real gentlemen when we wants to be, but other times he is rather cool tempered. When angry, Alan is usually irrational and unreasonable, but he hardly ever gets this mad. It really takes allot to get him that way.
Family: Believe it or not, Alan is (or was) crowned prince of Carnessir
Place of Birth: The kingdom of Carnessir, where he lived for most of his life. When he was 16 however, he disappeared and hasn’t been seen or heard from by his family since.
Current Location: He is a Ranger, or wanderer. Never stays in one place for long. Tries to keep moving
Languages: Speaks fluet Elvin and English. Loves to learn languages and pickes them up fairly quickly.
Education: Loves literature and science. He reads all the time

that’s it for now, I might keep adding as the days go by

message 27: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

Tsyris wrote: "can Alan like her?"

yes.

message 28: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

yeah, he's kind of obsessed

message 29: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

He seems nice enough.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) I LOVE how you wrote what he feels about her! So sweet! Now I feel lovesick. STUPID ERIK GOULD!

message 31: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

:/

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Sure. All there is to it is he didn't even have the guts to break up with me in person, so he had Jackson do it, but emily found me first. >.<

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) He's actually been kind of nice lately.......

message 35: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Um ^.^''

message 36: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Guys? ^.^''

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Yes. But you spelled his name wrong.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Yeah, you spell it like this: Jerk

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) It's true.

message 40: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

Quackyduck (Cupcake girl!) wrote: "Dovewing wrote: "Quackyduck (Cupcake girl!) wrote: "Um ^.^''"

Avo's ex-boyfreind sent his friend to tell her that he was breaking up with her, but our freind found Avo first and told her."

Um, ok..."

Sorry, it just came up... I'll delete my posts.

message 41: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

uhhh okay then.

message 42: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Name: Tomate
Race:(elf, vampire...): A posessed tomato that moves foreward like a snake
Looks(anime):
Personality: He's very nervous of people, and tends to enjoy hiding in small places. He hates salads and other foods people eat, and loves the sun.
Powers: He can move
Crush: Pfft XD
Other:

message 43: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

Okaaaayyy...

message 44: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) I dunno I just felt like it XD

message 45: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

alrighty then, that's just about the strangest character i've ever seen.

message 46: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 13 comments Name: Jason newplight
Race:vampire
Looks(anime): http://images.google.com/imgres?imgur...
Personality: A twisted insane man who will do anything to start wars and fights by playing the messenger
Powers: he can drain energy from anything that touches him be it kinetic or otherwise but if he absorbs to much all of his energy is expelled at once leaving him weak and vulnerable
Crush: none
Other: he will answer any question asked to him if it doesnt pertain to his past or what he is doing

message 47: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

creeper?

message 48: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 13 comments umm do i have to wait for approval or can i just jump in?

message 49: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

Just jump in.