Roleplay Forever discussion

Fantasy > Fantasy Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 237 (237 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

Cait Davidson (caiti_cat) | 175 comments Mod
((start))

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) Crystal looked around her lake in her backyard. She got in a canoe and paddled to the middle of the lake. She looked into the calm waters and made a dolphin sound. Dorthy came to the surface, and Crystal pet her blubbery skin.

message 3: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

Aälan released the bowstring. He could hear the arrow whip past his ear and hit its target. The full grown buck fell to the ground some fifty feet away.

message 4: by Jade the Valiant (last edited Sep 18, 2010 09:04AM) (new)

Jade the Valiant (honeysun258) Crystal felt pain inside her. She started paddleing back to shore and ran in the direction of the pain. When she finally got there, she saw a boy with a bow and arrows, and a buck lying in the grass with a arrow in its side. "Why did you shoot the poor deer?!" Crystal walked over to him and smacked him. "That precious peice of nature didn't hurt you. So why did you shoot it?"

message 5: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

Aälan looked up at the girl. She was more like a warrior.
He slung his bow over his back and started making his way to the deer.
"For food. I never hunt for pleasure, only what I need to survive."

message 6: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Yuki sat on the branch of a tree looking up at the blue sky. "It's so nice out today..." She thought to herself.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Catalina opened her eyes, hearing the new whisper of a dead animal in her mind. She snapped out of her meditation and walked toward the whisper.

message 8: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

Alan turned his head as a newcomer emerged from the trees.

message 9: by -FROZEN- (last edited Sep 25, 2010 04:41PM) (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Yuki jumped down from the tree and landed on the ground.

Hikaru stood next to Yuki. He looked at her then smiled and they both started walking.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Leaf moaned. She was on a cliff. "AH!!!" She yelled. "Stupid tree!" She looked at the tree that hit her in the face with its branches.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Death is a part of life," Catalina said, her eyes closed. "for many to live, others must die. It is part of the circle." she opened her eyes. "but all the voices do get rather annoying."

message 12: by -FROZEN- (last edited Sep 25, 2010 04:41PM) (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Yuki and Hikaru walked close to where Alan was.

message 13: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Matthew sighed in relief as he sat infront of his fire, thankful for the sad attempt of a cabin around him. He had always told his family he wanted to be close with nature, and he had gotten his dream. He smiled as a small rabbit poked it's head in from the doorway. He left the door open so animals could come in to visit him.

message 14: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "Hello little rabbit, how are you?" Matthew asked, turning around and holding out his hand. The rabbit sniffed his hand nervously.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Leaf walked to the edge of the cliff.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed.

message 17: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

Dovewing | 116 comments Mod
Saffy looked around, her vision sharp, as the flames that had taken her through the portal died away. She had worn her backpack- who knew what the people around here would think about a winged girl- and her wings felt cramped in the confined space.

message 18: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Matthew yelped in pain when the bunny bit hit, and scampered off.

message 19: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "D-d-d-dumb rabbit!" Matthew hissed, looking down at his bleeding finger.

message 20: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "U-um...thanks?" He said, nervous. Who was she?

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((hey, you were talking to cat a minute ago. Or about to, anyway.))

message 22: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

((wha? where? sorry))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Ανδ the fallen angel wrote: ""Death is a part of life," Catalina said, her eyes closed. "for many to live, others must die. It is part of the circle." she opened her eyes. "but all the voices do get rather annoying.""

Tsyris wrote: "Alan turned his head as a newcomer emerged from the trees."

((there, but the posts are in the other order.))

message 24: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

Alan slung the buck over his shoulders. He gave Catalina a hard, searching glare, then trudged back through the trees behind him.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "yes, I do have the power to annoy most cute guys. Wait up." she jogged over to him.

message 26: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "H-hey, where are you going? There aren't many people around..."

message 27: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

((i'm editing Alan's character profile. It wont compete with Sapphire's but it will have more detail))

message 28: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "I-It's dangerous out there. You shouldn't go out, there are bad people out there." He insisted.

message 29: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "Of course not. U-um, it's a bit messy though." He said, looking around the spotless cabin. This was messy for him.

message 30: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "Matthew W-Williams." He said softly. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself before."

message 31: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "N-nice to meet you." he bowed.

message 32: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

She looked over as she heard the sound of twigs snapping under the weight of someone. She saw a boy emerge onto the path, a girl folowing him. A few traces of the fire still lingered on her skin, and she brushed the flames off.

((Alan and Cat, if you hadn't figured that out.))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She turned her head to the girl, bowing her head slightly as she kneeled in front of her. "you are one of the anthrozils." (( please tell me I got it right.))

message 34: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

((she shouldn't be able to tell, she has on her backpack, but you did spell it right.))

"Yeah... how did you know?"

message 35: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

Alan froze, sensing someone. He held out a hand, stopping Cat.
"Who's there?"

message 36: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "O-Oh, there are people outside." Matt said, looking out the window.

message 37: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

She turned to the boy. "My name is Sappheire, but everyone calls me Saffy. And you are?"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "your mind is quite clear and unmuddled. It is easy to read inside."

message 39: by Cait, warriors obsesser (last edited Sep 26, 2010 05:51PM) (new)

Alan still stood unnaturally still as he gazed intently at the girl. She was a least a head shorter than he. Her long braided white hair was hanging over one shoulder.
Those eyes... so blue and clear... he couldn't stop staring.
"Lu- Alan. Call me Alan." He slowly offered her his hand, not leaving her eyes.

message 40: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

She shook his hand, then looked away. "It it nice to meet you, Alan." In her mind, she added Doesn't he know it's rude to stare?

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She could practically hear Alan shouting how mesmerizing Saffy's eyes were. "my name is Catalina. Saffy, it is a pleasure to meet you."

message 42: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

"Likewise."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "And you," she said to Alan. "Need to get a grip."

message 44: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

((ha.))

message 45: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

Noticing the slight flicker of annoyance in Saffy's expression, Alan lowered his gaze.
He smiled slightly.

message 46: by Cait, warriors obsesser (last edited Sep 26, 2010 05:56PM) (new)

((did you see what I put on his profile? he's obsessed with her, it's kinda funny:)))

message 47: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "I...I don't t-think they look friendly." Matt whispered.

message 48: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

She looked back up, more comfortable now that nobody was staring at her. "So what dimension is this?"

message 49: by Cait, warriors obsesser (new)

((Oh, that's right, she's from a different dimension...uhhh... what's the right answer?))

message 50: by Dovewing, Praise Jehovah! (new)

((whatever planet there're on right now.))

« previous 1 3 4 5