Jacqueline Wison fans discussion

Who likes Jaqueline Wilson?

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

She is de best! I luv her books!

message 2: by Maarleenaaa 8D (new)

Maarleenaaa 8D (mimix) | 2 comments Mod
she sure is one of the worlds best writers!

her bnooks always grab me!

♥ Drama Queen ♥ (Immature) | 1 comments Her books are alrigghh....buh I prefer Darren Shaw! =D

message 4: by Marta (new)

Marta (martak) | 1 comments I a reading my sister Jodie now. I am half way through and I LOVE it so far

message 5: by Maarleenaaa 8D (new)

Maarleenaaa 8D (mimix) | 2 comments Mod
so do I <3

she rocks :D:D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I do love her books but i wish she would write more teenage ones coz Im 2 old for de over ones now!

message 7: by Fatima (new)

Fatima   (amaterasu) | 1 comments i love jacki wilson (she should make a goodreads account XD)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Which of her characters do u guys prefer? Most people seem 2 like Tracy Beaker best but im not so sure. yeah Tracy Beakers are great fun but somehow not as thoughtfully written as some others.

message 9: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Alexandra (lexa_vanes22) | 1 comments I like Elsa in The Bed and Breakfast. She's funny:)

message 10: by Reika (new)

Reika Hayashi (windcatcher) | 65 comments i so so so agree! XD
i love Lola Rose, The Illustrated Mum, The Diamond Girls, Love Lessons, Cookie, My Sister Jodie, Midnight, Best Friends, Jacky Daydream....OH! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Is cookie good? I never got round to reading it.

message 12: by Reika (new)

Reika Hayashi (windcatcher) | 65 comments it's absoloutely blooming WONDERFUL! how come you've never got round yet? :D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I kinda stopped reading Jacqueline wilson over the last year because I've kinda out grown her a little now.

message 14: by Reika (new)

Reika Hayashi (windcatcher) | 65 comments how can you out-grow jacqueline wilson? she writes teenage books too, you know. but i understand. still, don't you think her writing is brilliant?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah she is a great author, but I usualy read books designed for older teenagers or simple adult books now. I dont dislike her writing now or anything.

message 16: by Reika (new)

Reika Hayashi (windcatcher) | 65 comments yeah, it certainly is fun to read those sort of books. unfortunately, my library doesn't seem to stock up so much on these types.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

yh, my library got refurbished and since then they have had a very limited stock.

message 18: by Reika (new)

Reika Hayashi (windcatcher) | 65 comments the worst part it, since the last librarian left we've got this new one that positively sucked. she knew nothing about books, and she limited us to certain times of a certain day in the week to be allowed to go there, and we all hate her. now, we're not so sure about this new PROBABLY BETTER one, but we are still only on certain times so i'm not so certain about her either. i mean, WHAT'S WRONG WITH GOING THERE ANY TIME WE WANT??

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

why does she are you only allowedto go there at certain times?

message 20: by Reika (new)

Reika Hayashi (windcatcher) | 65 comments YES DOESN'T IT SUCK??? i love the library and they're punishing me! i have no idea why they are doing this, what have we done??

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds wierd !

XHoney_Hutcherson_Candy (Honeycandy) | 2 comments I love her books my fave is Cookie

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (teamgorgeous) | 1 comments i like love lessons and girls in love. her books are fab

message 24: by Dulcier (new)

Dulcier | 3 comments She is the best reading four children and it

message 25: by Sophie (new)

Sophie Cook | 3 comments I don't like her I love her she is totally AMAZINGGGGGGGG

message 26: by T (new)

T | 3 comments Wow she is amazing how does she come up with all these its she's a genius i LOVE her and her books SHE IS THE BEST AUTHOR IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE (I mean it)