Writers Unite discussion

Your Books! > Our Books

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I know you all like are writers/readers, if you need any help of sort, (publishing agents, cover ideas, or anything somewhat similar) you can ask us, we'd all love to help you.

message 2: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 125 comments *Exasperated sigh* Thank you! I've been trying to come up with a cover for Daydreamer forever. I'm beyond stuck with it. Do you know places that I go to create a cover(Perferably one that I don't have to download or pay anything)? Also, I would really apperciate some ideas, I sort of have one, but I'm not sure how good it is. Thanks.

message 3: by Carina (new)

Carina Gimp is a free editing software that's kinda like photoshop. I haven't used it myself because I'm really not sure how, but I've heard many good things about it.

message 4: by Carina (new)

Carina but you do have to download it though if that's a problem >.<

message 5: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Amaranta wrote: "*Exasperated sigh* Thank you! I've been trying to come up with a cover for Daydreamer forever. I'm beyond stuck with it. Do you know places that I go to create a cover(Perferably one that I don't h..."

There's Picnik.com , and all you have to do is upload a photo to it. ^_^ No payment/account necessary.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Coolioooo!