All Half-Bloods of Gods discussion

Half-Blood Cabins > Hecate Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 794 (794 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma (youthofwisdom) | 319 comments Mod
Welcome all Hecate Children!

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Yeah!!!!!!!!!

magus bumped into the wall of the cabin making sparks fly from the wall.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((wait what? only if you make a charry can you rp who/s Hanna?))

message 4: by Emma (new)

No sorry I was confused ignore i even said hanna. keep going.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Okay

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

sara knocked on hecate's door.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Magus opened the door sullenly and let Sara in.

message 8: by Emma (new)

God's Swordmaiden wrote: "Okay"

Emma wrote: "No sorry I was confused ignore i even said hanna. keep going."

We r going to role play her in ur cabin Magus.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) uh...is anyone gonna make a charry for her?

message 10: by Emma (new)

The door sqeaked open and walked in.

message 11: by Emma (new)

If I may ask I am new what is a charry?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"umm hi I am sara from Athena's cabin."Sara said nervously.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Emma wrote: "If I may ask I am new what is a charry?"

It's a charcter...

Magus grunted. "Huh."

message 14: by Emma (new)

ok we will make one as we go along,

now u and Sara can roleplay together. I have to manage some folders.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(k i was wondering the same thing)

"umm yay just wanted to say hi."Sara said . she gripped her sword nervously.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Magus shrugged. "Well your not gonna get a welcome from me."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok well bye then."Sara said and walked out. "Wow that was rude."she thought. Sara had been at camp for the longest of almost any camper.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Magus mumbled some spells under her breath.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

sara walked over to Poseidon's cabin.

message 20: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

Jerry | 6594 comments Mod
Derian entered the cabin. He went around running his fingers over the walls, the beds, the floor before plopping down on a bed.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Liz walked up and knocked

message 22: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

"Come in," Derian said. He could tell by her footsteps that it was a girl...most likely a Hunter. They all walked with that same light, striding step.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Liz came in her bow string around her back with a quiver full of arrows "Umm hey I'm Liz huntress of Artemis"

message 24: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

"Hello," Derian replied. "My name is Derian. Obviously, I'm a son of Hecate." He cocked his head quizzically. "Do you carry your arrows everywhere? I'm not going to attack you, you know."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I do. It reminds me of hunting and Lady Artemis. And also you never know. There have been demi gods who have tried to flirt or kiss me and I shot them"Liz said her face set straight

message 26: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

Derian laughed, which looked strange with his blank, expressionless blue eyes. "I am not stupid enough to attempt to kiss one of Artemis's Hunters." He hesitated. "I understand Hunters do not like boys as a rule. But would you allow me to...um...feel what you look like?" Derian suddenly looked stricken. "Just your face. I feel better knowing who I'm talking to, what they look like. But if not, that's perfectly all right. I understand."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Liz looked at him closely. "We don't mind them too much. I have been with Artemis for over 300 years so I don't mind boys as much as the younger ones. As long as you don't try anything funny you may"Liz said and walked over

message 28: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

"Thank you." Derian stood and ran his fingers lightly over Liz's face. He formed a mental picture of what this girl looked like. "I was thinking of taking a walk around the camp," he told her. "If you don't despise all males, would you like to come with me and make sure I don't do something stupid like trip over a rock?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Liz laughed "Are you sure? Your trusting a huntress"Liz said laughing

message 30: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

Derian raised his eyebrows. "You're trusting a strange blind dude with mystical powers," he replied, mouth curving into a small smile.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"That is definably the first! A guy with a sense of humor! All the guys I have met they are stone faced and don't crack a joke afraid of getting hurt"Liz said

message 32: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

"Really?" Derian said. "Not off to a bad start, if I'm cracking jokes on my first day here!" He sobered. "Most people feel uncomfortable around blind people. So being funny sometimes tells them it's okay, I'm a normal person too." He shrugged. "Well, as normal as a demigod can get! So, you up to giving me a tour?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"yea sure! I know how you feel though. Being a Huntress sis great and everything but I feel...old/ I try to stay up to date with the word but at time words like "thy" and "tis"slip out"Liz said. "People look at me funny and when the huntress are in a city guys look at me like i am valuable"Liz said

message 34: by Poet in the Dark (new)

Poet in the Dark (poetinthedark) ((And she very well can't shoot them with an arrow.))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(yea)

message 36: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

"Nothing's wrong with using different words," Derian said. "When people realize I can't see them, they get all nervous for some reason. I CAN see them, in a way. I knew you were a Hunter when you came in, for example. And if any guy looks at you funny, I can try something a little more subtle than sticking him with an arrow." Derian grinned mischievously. "Should be interesting..."

message 37: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

(gtg, sorry!)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

9bye)

"What would you do?"Liz asked opening the door. "I have shot guys before. I never miss. But if you don't mind me asking do you know what I look like?"Liz asked

message 39: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

"I know the shape and size of your eyes, your eyebrows, your nose, your mouth, your ears. I know what your hair looks like and what color it is because of how warm it is after being in the sun. The same goes for the color of your skin. I can tell how tall you are by where your voice is in relation to me, and I know your approximate weight by how heavy your steps are." Derian stopped and grimaced. "One of the reasons people find me so strange: I notice things those with the ability to see ignore. As to what I can do..." Derian smiled. "First you have to promise not to shoot me."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Liz sighed. "Very well I do promise"she said sounding kind.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(u still there?)

"What can you also do?"Liz asked interested in this new guy.

message 42: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

(sorry, i'm always popping on and off goodreads)
"All right," Derian said. "But don't panic. That will only make it worse." He stretched out his hand and made a fist, then pulled his arm back to his chest. Suddenly, all the oxygen surrounding Liz disappeared. She couldn't breathe. Derian pushed out his hand, and the air suddenly came back. His face was anxious. "Are you all right?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(ok)

Liz gasped "yea"she said breathing hard "please don't do that again! I have asthma"she said breathing really hard

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(hello?)

message 45: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

Derian looked even more concerned. "I'm so sorry!" He knelt down. "If you don't mind..." He placed a hand on her chest, and Liz's lungs filled with air. "I am so, so sorry, Liz! You see, I have power over air. I didn't think..." Derian berated himself mentally.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"it's ok you didn't know"Liz said her breathing getting steadier. "Thanks"she said smiling.

message 47: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

(sorry again, horsefan! you have to be patient! i'm not allowed on the computer at the moment! in fact, i never am...)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

message 49: by Jerry, I do believe you killed my hat! (new)

Derian stood. "I have lots of other tricks too," he said. "Wow, I almost killed someone on my first day here! That's not a good sign..." He shook his head. "I've been trying to control my powers for years. That's why..." He shook his head again. "Never mind."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's why what?"Liz asked sitting on a chair facing him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16