YadaYada Prayer Group discussion

Introduce Yourself. . . .

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beverly (new)

Beverly (bevie) | 5 comments Mod
Hi, my name is Beverly. I discovered the The Yada Yada Prayer Group a few years ago and introduced them to my mom and aunts. We've all kept up with series every since. I've now started on the Hope House series. I have the first Harry Bently book, but haven't started it yet.

message 2: by Sunshine (last edited May 07, 2011 06:21PM) (new)

Sunshine | 2 comments Hi, I'm Tina. I started reading Yada Yada Prayer Group a few months ago. Hard for me to put down!
can't wait to start another one.

message 3: by Beverly (new)

Welcome Tina! These books are so great! I can't believe more people aren't reading them. I know you'll enjoy. I've finishe all the Hope House books to-date an they'e just as good.

message 4: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine | 2 comments What other books are a good read?

message 5: by Sara (last edited May 31, 2011 04:23AM) (new)

Sara Migers | 2 comments Sunshine wrote: "What other books are a good read?"

I highly recommend is the book ,,He liked Tuesdays best".

Information about the book can be found at http://jp2books.com

message 6: by Tia (last edited May 27, 2011 12:26PM) (new)

Tia My name is Tia and it has been few years since I discovered the The Yada Yada Prayer Group. I am going to buy the Series in the NOOK edition as soon as I can. I just went to my local library and checked out the first two books in the House of Hope series and can't wait to read them.

message 7: by Beverly (new)

Hi Sunshine. . . Hi Tia. . . Hi All. . . Welcome to the newbies. Unfortunately, I'm not able to maintain/visit this group as often as I had hoped when I first started, but I'll do my best.

message 8: by Amee (new)

Amee Termini | 1 comments Love this series! I am reading Prayer group book 2! I cant put my computer down! Its the Kindle for pc edition!

message 9: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Golec Summers | 4 comments I have finished the Yada Yada Prayer Group Series! It was fantastic! I am waiting for book 3 to becaome available at my Library for the House of Hope series! Neta Jackson is awesome! I think I especially like it because I lived in Rogers Park! I am addicted!

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie | 1 comments Hello, I am Katie. I read all the Yada Yada books when they came out and loved them. I just now started reading the House of Hope series and it looks like it will be wonderful as well.

message 11: by MIllynne (new)

MIllynne Brown (goodreadscommillynne_brown) | 1 comments Hi. My name is Millynne. I've been reading all the Yada Yada and House of Hope books. Want to read the companion books about Mr Bently, written by Dave Jihnson, but my library doesn't have them so I'll have to wait.... Just got the first book of the Souled Out series... Will start reading it soon.

message 12: by Ann (new)

Ann | 3 comments Hello, I'm Ann. I have read all the Yada Yada Prayer Group books, and all of the House of Hope books. I ordered both the Mr. Bently books for my Kindle and the Lucy Come Home book. I want to get the Souled Out series as well.

message 13: by Mary Pauline (new)

Mary Pauline M (marypaulinem) Have read the four House of Hope books. Would like to network with other fans of Neta and Dave Jackson.

message 14: by Ann (new)

Ann | 3 comments Nice to meet you. I just downloaded Lucy 's book.

message 15: by Mary Pauline (new)

Mary Pauline M (marypaulinem) Franknannie wrote: "Nice to meet you. I just downloaded Lucy 's book."

Mary Pauline wrote: "I have to looke at my e readers as I think I recently purchased that book as well but have not read it. I was able to purchase the first yada yada e book at a great price, but haven't started it yet. Looking forward to Lucy's book as her involvement in the House of Hope books was great."

message 16: by Beverly (new)

Hello All, As you can tell, I don't get on here as much as I want, but I'm glad to see others joining. Neta & Dave also have a new series of books. . .Windy City. I'm working on a list of books to post soon and "discussion questions". Happy Reading!

message 17: by Mary Pauline (new)

Mary Pauline M (marypaulinem) Beverly wrote: "Hello All, As you can tell, I don't get on here as much as I want, but I'm glad to see others joining. Neta & Dave also have a new series of books. . .Windy City. I'm working on a list of books t..."

Looking forward to your future posts! I wish these stories would find there way to being made into a DVD or download series. Would love to see them "come to life"!