Have fun! discussion

General > Music

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 5 comments Eminem!!!

message 2: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 5 comments The rapper?

message 3: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 5 comments Yeah, lmao

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) paramore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) they are like officially my favourite! :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I ♥ paramore ☺

message 7: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) I don't think I have ever heard Paramore before.

message 8: by ♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina Mikhailov ~ (last edited Sep 12, 2010 05:47PM) (new)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Paramore

check them out their punkish rock and then a bit pop...i think

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 276 comments Rose4ever wrote: "Paramore

check them out their punkish rock and then a bit pop...i think"

I love paramore :) one of my favs :)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ikr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love them
im a big fan their music is awesome!! :)

message 12: by Re3_becca (new)

Re3_becca never heard of them. I like a lot of singers. hard to pick my fav.

message 13: by Re3_becca (new)

Re3_becca you don't say much, do you wildpelt?

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) i used to love TAylor Swift!!!

message 16: by Re3_becca (new)

Re3_becca I can see that....... I'm going to call you Silent Cal. ^_^

message 17: by Re3_becca (new)

Re3_becca lol

message 18: by Re3_becca (new)

Re3_becca goodnight silent cal!

message 19: by Jaiden♥ (new)

Jaiden♥  (helloimjaiden) | 11 comments Good music-Paramore! I love Paramore!

message 20: by Jaiden♥ (new)

Jaiden♥  (helloimjaiden) | 11 comments And I'm not the only one! :D I see another Paramore fan ;)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I'm going to see Paramore on November 18th. they're my favourite band ever and they've never been to the part of england that i live in so i'm super excited i'm counting down the days :P

message 22: by Sara (new)

Sara oh lucky ive never seen my favourite singers in my lifeeee

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Sara wrote: "oh lucky ive never seen my favourite singers in my lifeeee"

Me neither i've been to see another band with one of my friends but they weren't one of my favourites i just thought they were okay so i'm really excited about going.

message 24: by Amy (new)

Amy (steviemac14) | 104 comments i used to love chris brown

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Hi Wildpelt

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Kayleigh-Marie wrote: "I'm going to see Paramore on November 18th. they're my favourite band ever and they've never been to the part of england that i live in so i'm super excited i'm counting down the days :P"

god some people r like soooooooooooooo lucky!!!!!!!ive never even been to a concert unless u count some band called bondless came to our school 4 some findraiser thingie

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) have u been to a concert??

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) yay someones on my side of never gone to one!!!
i also used to be obessed with Green DAy and i stilll like them just not as much

message 29: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) What is with everyone and Paramore?

I love The Beatles!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

WHOOH THEYRE AWESOME!!!!!

message 31: by ♪Chloe (new)

♪Chloe  the Beatles Fanatic♫ (chloe_loves_thebeatles_and_books) I KNOW!!!!!!!!

though most people say I am to obsessed.

"Obsess much?"

"Ya..."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah me too actually...i'm listening to them right now

Antje གརས པཅ Parker I'msobored

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Rose4ever wrote: "Kayleigh-Marie wrote: "I'm going to see Paramore on November 18th. they're my favourite band ever and they've never been to the part of england that i live in so i'm super excited i'm counting down..."

I never went to a concert until after i left school and then i went to one with my friend from college but was never really a fan of the band i just went coz she didn't have anyone to go with and i'd never been to a concert. Now i'm going to c paramore and it's only my second concert. i'm just excited coz this time it's my favourite band i'm going to see. i started going out a lot more once i got to university. i'm sure you'll get to go to a concert sometime.

message 35: by Kiele (new)

Kiele Marston (kielemarston) I've never been to a concert either lol, and I don't really have a fav. music. I just pretty much listen to anything! I've never heard of the paramores though.

message 36: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 23 comments Paramore's ok...

message 38: by Sara (new)

Sara i like katy perry :D

message 39: by Alsie (new)

Alsie (alsgrayy) Sara wrote: "i like katy perry :D" Yeah Katy Perry rox!!

message 40: by Alsie (new)

Alsie (alsgrayy) Paramore is the best! Hayley Williams is cool.:D

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

♫♪Soulless Loner♪♫ wrote: "Eminem!!!"

lol im listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&...

I love hip hop and rap