Graceling Roleplay discussion

Important > Map of Kingdoms

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (last edited Sep 12, 2010 06:13AM) (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Look to this to see where to go.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm sorry if it's too small, zoom in. This was the biggest I could find.

message 2: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
:) Will it help?

message 3: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Cool!

message 4: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 125 comments Mod
I have a question.

message 5: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Yes, NaNo Falls?

message 6: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

What time period does this book take place in? Like, what kind of technology is available?

message 7: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Kind of like... well, probably about four or five hundred years ago. Plenty of bow and arrows, clothes for ladies like dresses, man wear capes *hehe* bUt we can change some of that for the roleplay.

message 8: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

So no moderny stuff? Good. That's what I wanted to know. (: