Graceling Roleplay discussion

Roleplaying > Roleplay (All Kingdoms)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,522 (1522 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

message 1: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (last edited Sep 12, 2010 06:07AM) (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
((This is the roleplay for all the Kingdoms. You need to put which Kingdom you are rping in in (()) double parenthesis.
Nander is flat, has a few lakes, and King Drowden lives in his castle in Drowden City, located next to the biggest lake.
Wester is flat also, with a small forest on the southern end and two lakes on the northern end. Birn City and his castle are right in the middle of Wester.
Sunder is completely forested with a mountain range on the east side. King Murgon.
Estill is flat on the west and mountainous on the east. King Thigpen.
Middluns is flat and has a few lakes. King Randa.
Monsea is flat in the middle with a few trees, and then as it goes outward there is a forest, then mountains. Queen Bitterblue.
Lienid is a separate island with small hills and a forest. You have to take a boat to get there. King Ror.
Start!))

message 2: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
((Estill))
Alicia stared around her. She had been sent to Estill to find any other Gracelings and socialize with them. Queen Bitterblue was helping the Gracelings earn their freedom. She hoped that she would meet someone soon, and she hoped it was someone friendly. She didn't feel like having to use her grace today.

((Estill still))
Tanek rode his horse, trotting past endless nothing. He looked to the right and saw mountains in the distance. He was looking for a partner. Someone he could be himself with.

message 3: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
((Estill))
Tanek noticed someone on the road, all alone. He was a little bit defensive and prepared his grace, but he heard her voice and stopped. His heart thumped painfully. He rode over to her, stopping about twenty feet from her.

Alicia kept riding. She thought she saw someone far away, but wasn't sure.

message 4: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
((Estill))
Tanek was awed. She was very pretty, and her voice was amazing. He sighed, and his eyes zeroed in on hers. One silver and one light purple/blue. "You are a Graceling," he reasoned, surprised.

message 5: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
((Estill))
Tanek didn't know what to say. He liked her, a lot. And she was a Graceling. "May I inquire what your grace is?" he asked, dismounting his horse.

message 6: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (last edited Sep 12, 2010 07:00AM) (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
((Estill))
He wished he could understand what she was saying. Judging by the smile on her face he guessed it was about him. He decided to give her a taste of his grace. He concentrated on her emotions, trying to make her feel amazingly angry at him.

message 7: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
((Estill))
He smiled and let up, placing his hands on her shoulders. He blinked at her and completely uplifted his grace. "You just felt my grace. I can control your emotions to my heart's content. And right now..." he trailed off. He wasn't good with girls he wasn't controlling. He looked into her eyes.

message 8: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
((Estill))
"I'm sorry," he immediately apologized again. He let his grace make her feel calm and happy, then let up again. "That better?" He reached out a hand and put it to her cheek. His eyes softened.

message 9: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
((Estill))
He smiled. He didn't know what to do now, so her stood there, staring at her. His eyes followed her own eyes, and his hand gently caressed her cheek. "Sing for me again," he murmured softly.

message 10: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
((Estill))
He smiled with her song and then leaned forward and kissed her softly. His hands touched her neck.

message 11: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
He smiled and murmured against her lips, "This may sound strange, but I love you." He pulled away and searched her face cautiously.

message 12: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
He smiled. "Would you like to travel with me?" he asked her lightly. Without an answer, he hoisted her up onto the horse.

message 13: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
As they trotted along, they came up to the mountains. Alicia called, from a ways away, "Who are you?"

message 14: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Alicia kept riding forward, wondering who they were. Once she was their eyes, though, she immediately smiled.

message 15: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Tarek smiled and waved to Alicia. They had met before. "Alicia! What sends you this time?" Alicia responded. "Queen Bitterblue wanted me to meet some others." She was on foot.

message 16: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Tanek smiled. "Have you visited Katsa yet?" Alicia shook her head and groaned. "I'm sure Bitterblue wants me to though." Tanek looked at Vera. "Do you want to visit Katsa and Po? I'm sure they would be happy to have us, and I've hears Katsa has a new trainee."

message 17: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Tanek was surprised. "You don't know about Katsa and Po?" he asked. "They are the Gracelings who first made it where we didn't have to work for the Kings! They are the savior of the Gracelings."
Alicia nodded.

message 18: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
"Well... We'll go see them."
((wanna have them be ambushed or something?))

message 19: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Syeira-la | 703 comments Mod
((Sunder))

Caleb was wandering, as usual, but it was disappointingly boring here. Tales of Sunder's grand forests had been intriguing enough to lead him here, but it was just endless rows of trees and trees and even more trees. Rolling his eyes slightly, he dismounted his horse and walked towards a particularly tall tree. Leaves crunched under his bare feet as he sprang to the lowest branch. He paused for only a moment before leaping to the next one up. Within a matter of seconds he was perched at the top, curling his toes around the precariously thin branch. Monkey appearance, check, he thought drily. But even from his new height there was still nothing to be seen. He let out an exaggerated sigh but didn't move from his position.

message 20: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

Jennifer | 172 comments Mod
((Estill)

Xennia wandered around aimlessly. She was bored and there was nothing to do right now. Sighing, she clambered aboard her horse and rode fowards.

message 21: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
((Estill))
Tanek rode with Vera on his horse, Alicia next to them. They were riding toward Lienid, or towards the boat passage that would take them to Lienid.
Suddenly, out of a clump of trees, a tiny boy shot out. He aimed a bow towards their horses. Alicia's reaction was immediate, trying to get a hold on the boy's eyes.

message 22: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
The boy ket his arrow fly and it lodged itself in Glacier's rump. She squealed and fell, and Alicia ran after him. But he ran around in circles, always just ahead of her. He showed no signs of breathlessness, so Tanek aimed his Grace at the boy. The only problem was, he had to be able to focus on his eyes, and he couldn't. He growled under his breath.

message 23: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
He didn't stop, but instead began to roll over and over on the ground, jumping up and down and ducking to avoid any arrows she sent at him. He was tiny, but fast and never stopping. Tanek finally got a hold on his eyes and the boy stopped and swayed.

message 24: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Tanek dismounted to hold Alicia back. "You hurt Glacier!" she screamed, her eyes beyond reason. He called to the boy, "What is your name?" He changed the tired emotion he had the boy feeling now to one of following commands.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Ariadne watched the birds fly past as she laid on her back looking up at the sky. One hand gripped the hilt of her sword and the other held onto the reins of the golden mare grazing beside her.

message 26: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
((Wait, they didn't yell at Vera. Alicia was yelling at Alvah for shooting Glacier.
Swordmaiden, please put which Knngdom you are rping in in double parenthesis.))
The boy sobbed as Tanek let his grace up and he sprinted away, across the plains.

message 27: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
((Estill))
Tanek wondered what Vera had run away for, but he looked around.

Once far away, the boy stopped. He noticed a girl lying on the ground and he held his bow up, arrow notched.

message 28: by Kate (theshortone) (last edited Sep 13, 2010 02:23PM) (new)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((oh sorry Estill)))

ariadne suddenly tensed up as her horse started prancing nervously.

message 29: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Tanek held his arms out to her. "What happened?" he murmured.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) The horse snorted and bent its head to Ariadne's side. She crouched down and looked around wildly groping for her sword.

message 31: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
He let his arrow loose and had another fired in two seconds.

Tanek sighed. "I'm sorry," he murmured. Alicia glared at them.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) The mare fell down breathing heavily and Ariadne dodged the other arrow but not quick enough. She put her hand to her cheek as the blood ran down to her chin. She pulled out her sword from her sheath and held it out in front of her.

message 33: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Alvah shot another two, still hiding in the bushes.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Ariadne dove under the cover of the mare's now-dead body.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) ((no idea))

message 36: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

Xennia heard some screaming and noises coming from around the area she was in. She nudged her horse into a gallop and raced towards the noise.

((Uhhh, what happened???))

message 37: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
((Ahh. Moody moody Alicia.
Tanek and Vera fell in love (lol) and then got attacked by a seven year old boy who is now on a killing rampage.))
Tanek looked at her. "What's wrong?" he asked, keeping his hands on her. Alicia turned away and knelt beside Glacier.

message 38: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
He touched his hand to her cheek. "It's fine. You did nothing wrong. She's in a mood because that boy shot an arrow at Glacier and hit her." He pulled back and took her hand, pulling her over to where Alicia was. "Do you speak horse?" he asked, jokingly.

message 39: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Alicia hissed something under he breath, but Tanek murmured. "I wasn't expecting that. Just... Ask how much pain she's in and how long she'll need to recover."

message 40: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Alicia stopped and even dropped her jaw. Tanek smiled. "Isn't she wonderful?" he asked softly.

message 41: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
After a few minutes, Tanek put one hand on Vera's shoulder and one on Glacier's neck. "How is she? What can we do?"

message 42: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Alicia abruptly threw herself on Vera and gave her a huge hug. Tanek laughed and held her hand.

message 43: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Alicia nodded and moved to cradle Galcier's head in her hands. Tanek got up and pulled Vera with him. "Thanks," he said. He made Alicia feel a feeling of peace.

message 44: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

Xennia trotted to a stop when she came in sight of the three people. "Did something happen?" she asked cautiously. "I heard some screaming and noise." she patted her horse calmly.

message 45: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Tanek turned around. He didn't recognize this Graceling. "Nothing much. Our party was attacked by a young nameless boy, but he is gone now." He gestured. "I am Tanek, and this is Alicia -" he motioned to the girl lying beside her horse "-and Vera." He smiled at her.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Riadne pushed the horse of her bow and quickly pulld it out from under the mare. She checked the arrows a few of them cracked.

message 47: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Alvah took advantage of her exposure and shot another arrow.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) She grunted at the arrow hit her exposed shoulder. She again ducked under the horses body and checked the wound. Blood was gushing from the wound but she didn't pull the arrow out. She shakily stroung an arrow onto the bow and took a deep breath before sitting up, firing, and quickly crouching back down.

message 49: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
The arrow whizzed his leg and made a gash. He gasped and a tear rolled down his cheek. He saved his last six arrows.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Ariadne felt her heart beaint gwildly and she crept to the dead horses head peering towards the young boy. She placed her bow and quiver down on the ground and held her hands out in a gesture of peace.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31