TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Hello! > Greetings

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dempcey (new)

Dempcey | 8 comments Hello all, my name is dempcey and after enduring yet another saga of,.. well I don't even want to type the name.. I have great need to release the hate, annoyance and express why.

Cheers

message 2: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments YAY!!! NEW MEMBER!!! PARTY TIME!!!

...Sorry I'm weird. XD

message 3: by Dempcey (new)

Dempcey | 8 comments Weird is excellent in my world, so feel free to express yourself around me =)

message 4: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Weeeee! newbie!

message 5: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Haha!!

Sorry Kimathy, but your comment made me laugh.

message 6: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Well my goal in life to become a comedian... X]

message 7: by Kimathy (last edited Sep 20, 2010 07:43PM) (new)

Kimathy Wow. Lindsay we have a lot in common.

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments HI LINDSAY!!!!!!

Velcome to the realm of amazingly awesome weirdos and Twi-Haters.

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Heeheee.... talk funny!!

message 10: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments hi! I am Fayla i joined last year but just started to comment on new posts, anyway, welcome! XD

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I remember you!!!!

I can remember names.......

Anyway, velcome back!

message 12: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments hahaha thanks, my best friend Chandani used to be in here but she moved to Africa... *sobs*

message 13: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments XD

message 14: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments Rose wrote: "WHAT?!?!?
Chan-chan moved to Africa!?!?!? :O When?!?! WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL US!!?!?!?!? D'X *sobs uncontrollably with Fayla* WHY MUST THE UNIVERSE BE SOOOOOOOO CRUEL TO ITS PEOPLE!?!?!?!?!?!? D'X<"

yeah :( *crys* we used to live with eachother, no joke, and then she moved!!!! :'( *sob*

message 15: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Hey Cey! :) (Si) Can I call you that?

Welcome to TAC!! (Twilight Addiction Centre)

I am one of the mods around here, name's Rain. :)

I am also in charge of-

*gets hit by Rose*

Rose: HI!! I'M THE CAPTAIN!!

*twitches at the pain*

message 16: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

*carries book with ease* MWAHAHAHAHHA!! THESE MUSCLES WERE FROM READING AND CARRYING SUCH BOOKS!!

*kisses muscles*

Everyone: O_O scary nerd...

message 17: by Zarah (new)

Zarah | 6 comments Hello people!!! i'm Zarah!! i had the Twi-Fever a couple month ago 'till my brother talk some scene into me, and boy i can never thank him enough for that!!!!!!! now i HATE the Twilight saga!!!!!!!

message 18: by Dempcey (last edited Mar 19, 2011 10:08PM) (new)

Dempcey | 8 comments Must add this bit: How in the hell does everyone manage to miss the fact that the vampires eyes change color dramatically from a golden unnatural color to some brown? How did dad in the movie when separating Jacob from Edward miss that Edward was as cold as ice and Jacob hot as fire?

There were other tit-bits that also insult the intelligences however as I do not revisit the Twitwit saga I don't recall them right off hand.

Seriously insulting of readers and movie goers intelligent. Shameful!

message 19: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity) (last edited Apr 15, 2011 08:50PM) (new)

Lura (The Life of Serendipity) (xthelifeofserendipityx) Names Lura and I well I don't hate Twilight I'm just so sick of hearing about how great it is, how romantic it is and how Edward's sweet sneaking in Bella's house to watch her sleep is so adorable ^.^ Just writing that made me winch...

message 20: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Lura wrote: "Names Lura and I well I don't hate Twilight I'm just so sick of hearing about how great it is, how romantic it is and how Edward's sweet sneaking in Bella's house to watch her sleep is so adorable ..."

Hi Lura!! :D Welcome to the group! *hugs and cookies*