dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ¢σσкιєѕ (new)

¢σσкιєѕ | 197 comments Mod
show off your artistic talents!
1. Title Pages!
2. Physical appearances of your characters
3. Anything that had to do with YOUR book

message 2: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) My series names: 'The Ghost' then 'Parellel Universe' then 'Off on a treasure hunt' then 'Stuck in a gold mine then 'Powers of the Mind' and lastly 'The wishing coin'

The series is about me and my four friends, each book told in the first person of each of us and the last one is like evry chapter, the first person changes. :)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker I'm in the middle of writing a book called blueblaw is confused

message 4: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I'm on and off wiv my series :/ I get a bit bored now. before I was a freak for writing. I guess gdreads takes all me tym :P

message 5: by ¢σσкιєѕ (new)

¢σσкιєѕ | 197 comments Mod
^.^

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Amina wrote: "I'm on and off wiv my series :/ I get a bit bored now. before I was a freak for writing. I guess gdreads takes all me tym :P"

wow, gdreads.... will...never...take...my...time....of...writing

message 8: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) i used to rite ALOT be4. u wld've died evn by seeing how much rote. I guess I used up me quota of patience ofr writing :P

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i love writing, it is my life! i can never stop, even in classes. my math notebook is full, and teachers get Sooooooooooooooooooooo mad

message 10: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) oh i was like dat... u'll get ovr it, evntho now u'l b like 'NO WAY!'

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

NO WAY! I WILL NEVER GET OVER IT! I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I GET SOMETHING PUBLISHED EVEN IF IT'S WHEN I AM 80!

message 12: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) we'll see... dats like exactly how i was

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay that's just messed up, just because you were like that, doesn't mean i will be like that. Don't jump to conclusions so quickly, it's a bad habit.

message 14: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) i told u... we'll c. it hasn't only hppnd wiv me...

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

what's with the "..."

is it just me, or the world has gone haywire?

message 16: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) lol. y u getting all worked up for|! i mean, hopefully u won't need to wait till ur 80 to get published! it'll happen soon =]

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Booyah! Finally someone is talking, have you read my work, my crazy ideas? I think something can happen with that.

message 18: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) i havent yet... sorry :( i jus dont get the tym!!! but i will, promise :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh wellz, but please do so before doing anything else, cause i think you may like it. MAY!

message 20: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) yes. ok. :)

message 21: by Jane (new)

Jane Baskin (janeytheb) | 5 comments Jane of the Jungle....my current project, down to final edits. A magic realism and adventure yarn, where people become ageless, tigers talk, and buses fly if they must....http://foreverkindayoung.blogspot.com