Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) Last Sacrifice discussion

Adrian and Rose?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Casey I am going against almost all comments on this... I think the Adrian & Rose should be together, but at the same time I believe that Richelle Mead is going to have Dimitri somehow solve this "crime" and be with Rose. If you agree that Rose & Adrian are soulmates like this, or comment if you contradict me.
--Case

Jasmine i know i think theyre meant for eachother i used to think dimitri was but then i read frostbite

Erika I like Adrian but I don't think Rose and him would ever be the "settling down" type. Besides I love Dimitri! he is awesome and him and Rose have so much in common and are so much alike!!

message 4: by Sailor (new)

Sailor  Mercury Here's the thing. Adrian with Rose is cute, but after reading The Golden Lily and Bloodlines, I realized why they didn't work. It wasn't only because of Rose loving Dimitri. It's because having Rose helped Adrian feel confident and important around others, but when it came to himself, Adrian being with Rose made him feel LESS confident. He felt like Rose was so much better and that he had to prove himself. He didn't feel worthy. I mean, Rose is beautiful, badass, epic, amazing. Adrian is too, but in a different category all together. Why Adrian and Rose wouldn't work is because though Rose sees him as having potential, she still waves him off as, "Just adrian," sometimes, like most people do. In The Golden Lily, Sydney Sage says, "I think some people either demean or underestimate him, or wave him off as 'oh, but that is just adrian.' when if you expect him to do great things, he does." Sydney sees what Rose and nobody else (except maybe Jill Mastrano, because of the bond they share) saw. They see that Adrian IS already amazing, that he does have deep insight. He knows everyone expects him to NOT be anything, to be drinking and all, and that if he does something amazing they probably still wouldn't think of him as such a hero or deep person. Sydney realizes that and tries to help Adrian realize that he is a amazing person, not a disappointment. Adrian needs someone who believes that he will do great things, and who not only believes but expects him to- and takes him seriously. Rose saw potential, but she (and nobody else) didn't believe adrian WOULD do anything. Adrian needs someone to balance him out and believe in him. I love them together, but in the end it just wouldn't work :(

Jennifer I loved Adrian and Rose together!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy I have to agree with Jennifer, I so love Adrian & Rose together, those two are so damn cute!!!

I wish that Rose should've ran away with Adrian and not Dimitri.

I mean it doesn't even matter if Adrian is a chain smoker and drinks HEAPS of alcohol, Adrian is still handsome, witty, funny & VERY good-looking :-)

message 7: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Jasmine wrote: "i know i think theyre meant for eachother i used to think dimitri was but then i read frostbite"

I'd loved reading Frostbite :D the day when Adrian bought this big box full of different perfumes for Rose was extreamly thoughtful and romantic (well that's what I thought anyway)If it wasn't Rose, then I'd love to be Adrian's girlfriend and love to get a big box full of different perfume bottles :D

S.L.J. Nah. Adrian deserves better. I hope he ends up with Sydney.

message 9: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy S.L.J. wrote: "Nah. Adrian deserves better. I hope he ends up with Sydney."

Why would you want Adrian to end up with Sydney?
do you think Sydney is way better & prettier than Rose? hehehehe

S.L.J. Amy wrote: "S.L.J. wrote: "Nah. Adrian deserves better. I hope he ends up with Sydney."

Why would you want Adrian to end up with Sydney?
do you think Sydney is way better & prettier than Rose? hehehehe"

I think she needs to get over her eating disorder and get away from the alchemists and if she can do that she'll be great. She's a lot smarter and more modest and moral than Rose and it's pretty obvious that she may end up being the greatest weapon against the Strigoi the world has ever seen.

So, yeah, I like her better. :)

Darlene I thought they were really cute, you know, when Rose actually gave him the time of day. I think Sydney's better for him though.