Midnight (The Vampire Diaries: The Return, #3) Midnight discussion

bonnie and damon

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie (new) - added it

Sophie there should be more bonnie and damon they would make a pefect couple

Ticiana Have you finished the book??

Veronica well she is his little red bird

Olivia Quinn My friend thinks that but i think that Damon is better for Elena!

message 5: by Veronica (last edited Feb 07, 2013 07:13AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Veronica Olivia wrote: "My friend thinks that but i think that Damon is better for Elena!"

Elena is never gonna pick Damon though she is to hung up on Stefan and being good to him and trying not to hurt him, but yes Damon would be better for Elena

Cassie i think that in the books the pairing is way differently than in the show. when i was reading the books i thought that bonnie and Damon actually had something going on and would work as a couple. also of course Elena and Stefan have to be together. but in the show i definitely see Elena and Damon and Stefan with Rebekkah and bonnie with like Matt or Jeremy.

Ghitte Although I like it that someone cares about Bonnie so much as Damon does, I don't want him to be with her.
I don't think Damon fits with Elena either: In my opinion, Elena is just way to selfish to be with Damon or Stefan for that matter. She's cruel when she just hurts both guys because she can't choose one.

It's different in the tv-show, there I just love de Elena and Damon chemistry and I actually disgust Stefan.

I want to see Bonnie with Matt actually because he is the one with no powers (yet?)and she is like ... powerfull, really powerfull(especially in the show). They are the two friendliest persons in the show/books.

Faith Nimely Sophie wrote: "there should be more bonnie and damon they would make a pefect couple"

Agree

message 9: by Faith Nimely (last edited Mar 27, 2013 02:00PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Faith Nimely Ghitte wrote: "Although I like it that someone cares about Bonnie so much as Damon does, I don't want him to be with her.
I don't think Damon fits with Elena either: In my opinion, Elena is just way to selfish to..."

I agree that Elena shouldn't be with anyone with the brothers but i like Bonnie and Damon. Bonnie will love him and he could learn to love because he already care about her. I wish it was like that in the show.

Chariety austgen Elana really does not deserve the brothers !! & I believe that Damon and Bonnie would be perfect !!! I can't stand Elana !!!

Karina I love them so much. No one understands Bonnie but Damon. Everyone thinks she is so weak but Damon knows she is probably the most powerful out of all of them and he cares about her though he won't admit it. I feel like the only reason Damon likes Elena is because he wants to take what Stefan has, also I kinda feel Damon is a pathalogical liar so he tricked himself into loving Elena. So pretty much, Elena is a bitch that dosent deserve either of them and Bonnie is great and should be with Damon.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ Yeah I thought it would be cool.

☽❣≾KraFish≿❣☾ Karina wrote: "I love them so much. No one understands Bonnie but Damon. Everyone thinks she is so weak but Damon knows she is probably the most powerful out of all of them and he cares about her though he won't ..."

I agree. :)

message 14: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Thames I also agree that Damon should be with Bonnie. If that happens, then there will be no more roadblocks between Stefan and Elena. In Moonsong, Damon felt a pang when he saw Zander embraced Bonnie. And Elena will have no reason to hurt Stefan. Some say Elena deserves neither brother and I can understand. She hurt them both by not choosing. She said she ain't gonna do what Kathrine did, and she did better by getting the brothers to work together. But in the end, they end up hurt. She should keep her feelings for Damon in check. Remember she's with Stefan, who in all rights, stopped seeing her because he saw her kissing Damon. Elena knew she couldn't lie and saw she didn't have feelings for Damon cause that would push Stefan away even more. Stefan would simply say: If you don't have feelings for my brother, why do you let him kiss you? So she had to tell the truth. The song You give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi could explain Elena someways. But I agree: Damon and Bonnie Stefan and Elena and maybe if by a miracle Matt and Meredith