girls, girls, and girls! discussion

anyone > who are you?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 11, 2010 02:26PM) (new)

what are you like? what do you look like? what is your personality? What about your family? pets? ask yourself these questions:
who am i?
do i like who i am?
T H I N K A B O U T IT...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

note:
All girls should be happy about who they are. Be a good kind and loving person!

message 3: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson I'm an easily agitated freak. Um.... I have anger issues BUT I am still super sweet when I can be. :) I look like the shorter girl in my profile pic. Except now I have shorter hair with blonde streaks. My personality is: depressed often, flirty, intimidating, evil, yet very fun to be around if you're the right person. My family consists of regular parents and 4 kids including me. :) I have a cat named Bandit, a gecko named Geico, another kinda adopted cat named Moka, and another adopted cat named Tigger, ummm I also have a few fish. I am an interesting person... I like who I am. :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

GO GIRL!!!!

message 5: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson lol ^^

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((do you want to go to the girl girl chat room so we could chat?))

message 8: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson Oh yeah! :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok see you there)):)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

im crazy, outta control, and spontaneous. i act before i think. i am flirtatous. i love friends and hate hating. if you cant be happy, then just move it. because me without sunshine, is like rain with no rainbow. :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

What I'm Like: I act like a little girl. Mainly to keep out all the negativity I feel inside.

What I Look Like: I have very light completion skin, tall, LIGHT brown hair, freckles (I hate that:(.)), I'm tall and lean, hair up to my shoulders, and I have a thumb that looks like a TOE! :D

Personality: Very sweet, tends to help others more then herself, well-rounded, and usually blocks out all sort of advice. I can handle myself. I have angerissues, but I learned through the years to narrow my anger down.

Family: One older brother, one older sister, and a working mother. I'm the baby of the family. x)

Pets: I have one cat. SUPER FAT! No claws. HIS name is Tutu. Stupid name, right? :D

Who am I: I hide things from people. Feelings and secrets. The whole enchilada. I'm a child at heart.

Do I like Who I Am: Honestly, no.

message 12: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) wow i dont really think we need anymore topicas but ok

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

well, i keep getting ideas! besides, there should be QUITE a few places to talk about different things!

message 14: by ɐzzıɹʞ (new)

ɐzzıɹʞ I am a very optimistic girl. I smile all the time. I view problems as challenges. "All problems have solutions. If there are no solutions, there are no problems."

-eh?

I am ambitious. When I dream of something, I won't stop until I reach it, even if it seems impossible. :)

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica B | 117 comments YAY FOR YOU!!!

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah I laugh at EVERYthing.I'm shy around people but I can get really crazy around my family

message 17: by Cerulea (new)

Cerulea (fireice) | 85 comments Hahahah! I'm quiet around "certain" groups of people, but my friend group know how crazy I can actually get.

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah same here!

message 19: by Karla (new)

Karla ♫Hannah♫ wrote: "I laugh at EVERYthing.I'm shy around people but I can get really crazy around my family"

I think we're twins. :P

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah awesome!

message 21: by Karla (new)

Karla I know!

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah I mean I try to be more outgoing but it's kind of hard for me:/

message 23: by Karla (new)

Karla Me too. Whenever I talk to people in my class they're like "Wow, she actually talked to me." And my friends are like "She talks all the time to us!" Lol.

message 24: by Jessica (new)

Jessica B | 117 comments Hehe! I am naturally outgoing. I will spend 5 minutes in a room with a group of people I don't know and find a couple people I will be talking and laughing with by the end! Cliquey groups are harder, but still doable. I like people, usually.

Who has started planning for college?

message 25: by Karla (new)

Karla I'm not even in high school yet! Lol.

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah I think about it sometimes. planning for college that is

message 27: by Zipporah (new)

Zipporah (lolvampirebookworm) | 3 comments Well i am a crazy (in a good way) and is a tomboy. I love to play rough games and any sport. I can also be very quiet when I feel like it or am extremly sad I am a freshman in high school. I live in Brooklyn but loves the outdoors and camping. BTW i love music becayse it is so awsome

message 28: by Karla (new)

Karla That's nice.

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah I love music also

message 30: by Karla (new)

Karla Me too.

message 31: by Jessica (new)

Jessica B | 117 comments MANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U can get scholarships ((Free moneys!!!!)) In middle school!!! Just search Scholarships on Google and you can start now!! Some are just an essay.

message 32: by Karla (new)

Karla SERIOUSLY!

message 33: by Karla (new)

Karla Lol.

message 34: by Jessica (new)

Jessica B | 117 comments YEA!!!! I've already found three, that I can do this month!!!!!!! FastWeb is a really good search engine for them too!

message 35: by Claere (last edited Nov 11, 2010 11:35PM) (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments I'm an great person. Might sound arrogant, but I'm a VERY proud person. I have no doubt that I'm going to live "happily ever after" doing what I want to do. I'm a Vegetarian. I support Animal Rights with a passion and am good at Martial Arts and needlework.

message 36: by Karla (new)

Karla That's nice.

message 37: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments Thank you. How about you?

message 38: by Karla (new)

Karla Well, I'm a great person too. ;P

message 39: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) meeee 2

message 40: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments Yes, that's right. *Nods along*

message 41: by Karla (new)

Karla Lol

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Now, not meaning to brag, but...

I am a good person. I always do what I'm told, never really question people when they tell me what to do. I am clever, and very logical. I'm the oldest of 7 kids, the youngest being 4 (i'm 14). My dad is in collage right now, gonna take his LSAT soon to get into Law School. My mom is a stay-at home mom, she writes books, and novels. She is currently trying to get 2 of them published. I get okay grades in school (usually nothing below a B). I am a Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, which means I'm a Mormon. I LOVE CANDY! Seriously, give me any type of candy and I will love you forever. I love to read and am currently writing a novel. I am the type of friend who you will tell your secrets too and I will keep them with me until I die, even when I am dead, I won't say them ;D. Umm......That might be about it :)

message 43: by Karla (new)

Karla cool.

message 44: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) yea half of that stuff is true for me too but im more of an althlete type not writing books type but u get the point and i dont do church but i still read the bible form time to time and pray every night

message 45: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson Oh i must add something else!

I am an obsessed with Justin Bieber and I don't care who knows it!!!! I have a loving boyfriend for whom I care a lot for! And again I say: I AM OBSESSED WITH JUSTIN BIEBER! I even announced it on radio disney!!!! XP And one last thing: I don't give a crap about what people think of me!

message 46: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) how old are u?

message 47: by Regan (new)

Regan  Carson lol almost 14 why?

message 48: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 203 comments LunaBeth wrote: "Now, not meaning to brag, but...

I am a good person. I always do what I'm told, never really question people when they tell me what to do. I am clever, and very logical. I'm the oldest of 7 kids, ..."

Ummm.... I'm not trying to be mean or arrogant or anything, but does doing whatever others tell you to do make you a good person? I think a good person is someone who can disobey others trying to do what right.

message 49: by Manders (new)

Manders (Swimfish) huh? i think shes a good person for that

message 50: by Karla (last edited Nov 13, 2010 06:12PM) (new)

Karla Yeah...

« previous 1