Graceling Roleplay discussion

Characters > Male Characters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (last edited Sep 11, 2010 01:36PM) (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
This is the only place you can make male characters. Remember, your character must be approved before roleplaying and only one male character to start with.

Name:

Relation to King: Do they live in a king's castle? If so, which king? Do they work for that king? They can also be completely nomadic.

Kindom of birth:

Appearance: a link to a picture or a written description. If description, it must include how tall, body type, skin color, hair length and color, and any markings.

Eyes: A Graceling has two different colored eyes.

Personality: At least three sentences, and don't separate words with commas.

Grace: It can be broad or exact, but it must be realistic and each Graceling can only have one grace.

Partner: His female girlfriend, spouse etc.

Other:

message 2: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (last edited Sep 11, 2010 07:40PM) (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Name: Tanek (pronounced tay-neek)

Relation to King: He visits kind Randa from time to time but is nomadic mainly.

Kindom of birth: Middluns

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Eyes: one dark violet and one shining gold

Personality: He is sweet and charming and always a ladies man. Underneath his phase, though, he hardly ever cares about anyone else. He has never met anyone who he can really connect with. If he has a crush, he uses his grace to subdue them, but he would prefer not to.

Grace: He has the power to change what people think of him.

Partner: He has his eye on Vera of the .....

Other:

message 3: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Concluded. Thomas, change the grace to something a little less powerful, please.

message 4: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Name: Alvah

Relation to King: He does what he wants to. He has a protector of sorts. ((Can he travel with Andre?))

Kindom of birth: Nander

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Eyes: They look almost exactly the same, but one is a light sky blue and one more of a silvery blue color

Personality: He is pretty shy to strangers, but also very outspoken about what he wants. He doesn't follow orders very well, so it's good he doesn't hear them very often. He tries to stay anonymous.

Grace: Physical Endurance.

Partner: None, though he has feelings for a lot of older girls

Other:

message 5: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Syeira-la | 703 comments Mod
Name: Caleb

Relation to King: Completely and totally nomadic. He goes where he pleases.

Kindom of birth:

Appearance: Built like a typical eighteen year old, Caleb doesn't stand out too much from the ‘dark’ stereotypical appearance. His hair isn't black, but it's close enough with a very dark brown hue that resembles black from a distance. It's relatively short and often ruffed-looking, and it has a tendency to stand up a bit. Other than his hair length, he’s pretty much the image of a moody teen guy. In fact, the only parts of his face that stands out from the dull, dark colors of that style are his eyes. They're startlingly vibrant, despite their dark coloration, and they're always shining with some emotion; even in the dullness of boredom his eyes spark with light. He could be taken as attractive, depending on the person, but he’s certainly not downright ugly.

Eyes: One black and one stormy gray, so the difference isn’t very noticeable, except the gray one has silvery flecks.

Personality: Caleb's personality mirrors that of a normal teenage boy quite often, just without the pointless fits or jealousy or any of that. He's hard to interest and easily bored, resulting in him changing aimlessly from one thing to another without much thought on the manner. Quite frankly, when he's bored he's done and he's moving on, no matter what may compel him to stick with one thing. As a result, loyalty doesn't mean much to Caleb. He doesn't have the undying passion that some people seem to have. That's not to say that it doesn't exist somewhere in him, it's just that he's yet to find anything to be passionate about. He's independent as well, and ends up wandering off on his own quite a bit.

He’s hard to kill. Why? It’s all in how emotionless he can be. When he feels like it he can be like stone, so killing doesn't start any unwanted reactions in him like pity. So he’ll always strike first and without regret. Fighting, in fact, is something he enjoys doing, whether it's verbally or physically. If he was to find any passion in something, it would probably be in a fight. Despite that, he's never rash. He fights hard and fast and almost always hits first, but his brain is constantly running. He thinks things through, albeit quickly and not always calmly. His cache of weapons that he always carries doesn’t hurt, either.

He's not the arrogant type, but he's always confident. He never second guesses his decisions or his opinions, but it's not like he'll defend them forever. He knows when to back down. Something nearly arrogant about him, however, is his often-used 'lazy but confident' expression. Whenever he's bored he adopts that look, making him appear arrogant to some.

Grace: Agility

Partner: Open. Good luck to whoever falls for him.

Other:

message 6: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Hah! *grumbles* Accepted...

message 7: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
That's okay. I just don't want it to be so controlling. It needs to be more, something like confusing people with words or fighting.

message 8: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Sadester? What do you think?

message 9: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (last edited Sep 12, 2010 05:15PM) (new)

Whale...my concern with the graces is turning this into a gifted people rp. The graces, as the author explained them, are supposed to be extreme versions of skills people already have. :/ Just my two cents.

message 10: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I believe so too. I hate to ask you to change it again, but please do. Something basic.

message 11: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
*sighs* Yes. Approved.

message 12: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Only twice! *grumbles* *feels guilty*

message 13: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

'Tis good now! ^^

message 14: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Noms on non-existent A Thousand Suns CD* Must...buy...grrr...

message 15: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

I...know...grr *Chews on Blackout and The Catalyst as substitute* Though the CD isn't very promising-looking (did you see the track listing? Most of the songs are little 1 minute things) I love those two songs from it.

message 16: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Sep 14, 2010 11:00AM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy Nah... I haven't looked at it. Our teachers go on strike today! Mwahahahahaha!!!

I'm still buying it, though. I'm sick of sitting with my face pressed to the radio waiting for the Catalyst to come on. The worst part is they hardly ever play it! Apparantely 'Teenage Dreams' by Katy Perry is a lot better O.o *Curses lowsy radio and it's bad taste in preferred music*

message 17: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I love 'Teenage Dream!'

message 18: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

Jennifer | 172 comments Mod
OMG ME TOO *high fives*

message 19: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I've heard it too many times that it's now officiallly classed on my 'Worst-Songs-Ever' list.

message 20: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I guess I haven't heard it too many times yet.

message 21: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Oh please. Katy Perry = awful. That song is really disjointed, has no flow to it, and her voice is really breathy the whole way through. -.-

The Catalyst, however... ^^ Yeah, they never play it! I finally got my laptop back today SO I CAN BUY IT YAY YES but before I had to DVR it when it came on the tv radio thing I had so that I could listen to it.

message 22: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Okay, I have to go listen to this Catalyst you keep talking about... *goes to listen*

Who's it by?

message 23: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Linkin Park! :O

message 24: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Man, you like that? Teenage Dream is soooooooooo much better. By a mile, at least.

message 25: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

...*le barf*

message 26: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Right back atcha... except about Catalyst.

message 27: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy The Catalyst is better than all of Katy Perry's songs put together by 20 miles at least

message 28: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Pulls out bazooka for insulting the Catalyst*

message 29: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

*Aids Jasmine with mace*

message 30: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Sep 14, 2010 07:06PM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy You forgot the flaming part! Hey... whose the one that tried to confiscate our weapons once?

message 31: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

He. he. Well, Kayla's confiscation has worn off. :P

message 32: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy You mean... we stole them back, right? I certianly didn't hand over mine *Posessively noms on bazooka* *Shoots self in face*

message 33: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

*Watches laughing as Jasmine has hole in face*

message 34: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
*laughs at Jazzy* *confiscates Bazooka.*

message 35: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Nuuu! *Snatches back bazooka* Obey the holy face!

message 36: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
*noms on Jazzy*

message 37: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

*pokes hand through holy face* Heh

message 38: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Eek! *Runs away from Jens hand* Get it out! Get it out! Get it out! Get it out! Get it out! Get it out! Get it out! Get it out! GET IT OUT!!! *Screams like Justin Beiber*

message 39: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

*Tilts head to one side curiously*

message 40: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

*washes hands* Hope it's not contagious

message 41: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 125 comments Mod
I love Linkin Park! *Pulls out swords* *Turns on Kayla*

message 42: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 125 comments Mod
Name: Luke Asher

Relation to King: He pretends to be related to the king, every king actually, but he travels a lot.

Kindom of birth: I'll come back to that.

Appearance: He has inky black hair, he's pretty darn tall, lanky but has some muscle mass. He looks muscleyer than he is because he's so skinny. He has tanned skin but not too dark, and he has black marking all up and down his body.

Eyes: Dark blue eye(His left, if that matters) and a bright hazel eye.

Personality:Luke is very contradictory. He says he's laid back, but some of the smallest things will get him angry. He hates fighting but is trained in about every weapon imaginable. He's a great liar.

Grace: He adapts to almost any situation instantly.

Partner: Right now, he is single.

Other:

message 43: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Yay!!!!!! Accepted!!!!!

message 44: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

*Helps direct sword*

message 45: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Waterfall wrote: "I love Linkin Park! *Pulls out swords* *Turns on Kayla*"

*Goes after Kayla with the holy face*

message 46: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

XD LP lovers, unite!

message 47: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

YES. ANOTHER FOR MY ARMY. :3

message 48: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Is disturbed* This is SY's Army? Aw, no. I'm running away to start my own army *Scadaddles away*

message 49: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

*Chains to floor* Oh no. If you like one of my bands, you're stuck here.

message 50: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Facepalm* *Noms on chains*

« previous 1 3