Graceling Roleplay discussion

Characters > Female Characters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 129 (129 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (last edited Sep 11, 2010 01:31PM) (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
This is the only place you can make female characters. Remember, your character must be approved by a mod before you can roleplay, and you can only make one female character for now.

Name:

Relation to King: Do they live in a King's castle? If so, which one? Do they work for that king? They can also be competely nomadic.

Kingdom of Birth:
Appearance: a link to a picture or a written description. If description, it must include how tall, body type, skin color, hair length and color, and any markings.

Eyes: A Graceling has two different colored eyes.

Personality: At least three sentences, and don't separate words with commas.

Grace: It can be broad or exact, but it must be realistic and each Graceling can only have one grace.

Partner: Her male boyfriend, spouse etc.

Other:

message 2: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (last edited Nov 15, 2010 07:49PM) (new)

Jennifer | 172 comments Mod
Name: Xennia

Relation to King: None. Is nomadic

Kingdom of Birth: Monsea

Appearance: She has dark chestnut colored hair that has soft waves just a bit past her shoulder. Her eyes are a deep amber color. Acadia is medium heighted, with a lean and lithe body.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Eyes: One amber one navy blue

Personality: Xennia is a soft-spoken kind of person. She can be very stubborn and times, and it's hard to change her mind once she has a firm goal. Usually she is ticked off pretty easily, but has a friendly attitude the rest of the time. Often amoungst a group, she loves to have fun running around and doing all sorts of things. At times, she can be a bit shy and aggressive to strangers.

Grace: Talks to animals
Partner: Opened

Other:

message 3: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (last edited Sep 12, 2010 06:15AM) (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Name: Alicia (pronounced ah-lee-see-a )

Relation to King: She lives in Queen Bitterblue's castle and will do what the Queen wants her to, but at her own bidding.

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h... (except a bit younger) Tall and lean, about 5'7, with fair skin and light freckles on her face. Long blonde hair with darker streaks, reaching about to the middle of her back. She has a refined face, with high cheekbones and eyebrows. *goes to look for picture*

Eyes: One light, ice blue and one light forest green

Personality: She is independant but she follows orders when needed. She is very sweet and gets attatched to people too easily. She has mood swings but gets over them quickly.

Grace: Has the ability to hyptnotize people and make them believe or forget anything.

Partner: Open

Other: She always rides one horse - a dappled gray mare named Glacier. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 4: by Kate (theshortone) (last edited Sep 12, 2010 12:24PM) (new)

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Name: Ariadne((yes that's how its spelled))

Relation to King: Completely Nomadic, she nevers stays in one place for longer then a year

Appearance: http://www.famouswhy.com/pictures/peo...
long black hair that goes down to the middle of her back she usually pulls back into a long plait or a bun to keep out of her eyes. She is built with closely knit muscles yet her figure is slender and lean, her skin is light and almost unblemished

Eyes: One dark grey almost black and the other a dark rich green

Personality: She is stormy and annoyed at anyone who gets on her nerves. She is impulsive and hardly ever thinks before she acts. Her tongue is quick to speak and obusive, most people do not exactly like her. She tries to stay away from others.

Grace: Fighting, she is quick and strong but she uses her quickness and agility more often. She almost never attacks first unless it is in dire need. she starts with quick slashes and prods and gradually increases her speed trying to confuse her enemy.

Other: She roams the countryside and helps wherever she is needed.

message 5: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Sep 11, 2010 07:13PM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy Name: Allia

Relation to King: Competely nomadic.

Kingdom of Birth: Estill

Appearance: http://www.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl... Allia is approximately 5'8-5'9 with a slim build and slightly olive skin. Her hair is dark brown with a slight wave to it, curling just below her shoulder blades. She usually keeps her hair down or in a messy ponytail, and can be rather clumsy at times. She's never been particularly flexible or agile.

Eyes: One eye is stormy grey, whilst the other is an icy blue.

Personality: Allia is enthusiastic and energetic, yet she's very independent and despises having to rely on others. She always feels she has to repay people for helping her and she hates being in others debts. Whilst she's friendly to most, she doesn't like it when people endlessly bother her, but she's too nice to tell them to get lost. She knows when to talk and when to keep her mouth shut. She doesn't mind having friends around to keep her company but isn't a very open sort of person, becoming defensive when somebody tries to stick their nose into her business, having always preferred her privacy.

Grace: She can erase, change or place false memories in others minds.

Other:

message 6: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Okay, so Tanek likes Vera but they haven't met yet.

message 7: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
New thing added to Alicia - she has a crush (when she's not drunk by his presence) on Kyou.

message 8: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (last edited Oct 09, 2010 05:59PM) (new)

Syeira-la | 703 comments Mod
Isn't she, like, fourteen to his eighteen? o.o

message 9: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
So?

message 10: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (last edited Oct 09, 2010 06:07PM) (new)

:P Ok, I guess it doesn't really matter.

message 11: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Haha. What, you never heard of a celebrity crush?

message 12: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

XD Oh boy, if we bring it in that way...there could even be a 20 year age diff. *Hopes Jazzy isn't around to complain about a certain Adam Gontier*

message 13: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Haha. I know. She's nuts.

message 14: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Oi! I heard read that! *Fumes* :P

Ohhhh. Good ol' Adam Gaytier. What is he, fifty?

message 15: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

...NOOOO. You WOULD show up. -.- :P He's only, like, thirty. And his last name is GONTIER.

message 16: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Hey, I have a habit of showing up at the right time :P

That's what I said. GAYTIER.

message 17: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

*Pounds head against anything hard and close*

message 18: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Shuffles away*

Psh. I'm writing a book reveiw on the Host. I'm also all-out dissing the Twilight Saga whilst I do it. For example, in one part it says something like "To sum up why I enjoyed this book, I could simply say that it's because it was not part of the Twilight Saga" Continues on about "The main character was not some pathetically stubborn girl that just screamed cliché and actually appeared to have at least half a brain" Or something to that effect :P I wish I could see my teachers reaction when she reads it.

message 19: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I want to see it.

message 20: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

The Host was freaking awesome. :D

message 21: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (last edited Oct 09, 2010 07:58PM) (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
It was freaking awesome. But so was the Twiligh series. Scratch that. Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

message 22: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I liekd the Host compared to Twilight.
Twilight was boring and repetitive.
New Moon was just plain mushy.
Eclipse was actually pretty good.
Breaking Dawn was stupid because of the ending. FIGHT you morons, FIGHT!!!

message 23: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

I hated all of Twilight, but I love the Host. It's like they're not written by the same person.

message 24: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Uh... it dragged on a bit in some places (The Host, I mean) particularly towards the end. And another pretty dull and happy ending, just like Breaking Dawn. I was all prepared for Wanderer to die. I don't like the mushy and cheesy happy endings. Two things the Host and Breaking Dawn had in common.

message 25: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I loved Eclipse and I loved all of Breaking Dawn except for the fight at the end. There is supposed to be another book in the Host, it's supposed to eventually become a trilogy, so how could she make Wanderer die?
I loved the Host, totally.

message 26: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 125 comments Mod
Name: Tempest

Relation to King: Do they live in a King's castle? If so, which one? Do they work for that king? They can also be competely nomadic.

Kingdom of Birth:

Appearance: She's albino pale, with jet black hair that makes her look even paler. It falls down just past her waist but she occasionally will put it up to make it look shorter. Full pink lips and a nice figure. Five sevenish, perfect figure-or she dresses like it is-and has silver markings on her legs, wrists, and a few on her face, as well as one on the back of her neck, but you never see it behind her hair. Starting from her jaw and disappearing into her neckline are three jagged scars that look like they were made by claws or nails. Sometimes you can see the end of them down by her waist.

Eyes: Tempest has one ice blue eye and one dark dark grey eye.

Personality: Tempest... Well, I haven't exactly figured her out yet. She's tough, but can act innocent easily. She can be all seductive, but around her enemies she will be pure and confused, like she doesn't even know what a weapon is. But she is a very skilled fighter, cunning, likes cruel jokes and taking her enemies by surprise. She doesn't have friends, only allies.

Grace: Has a connection with animals. If she asks them to do something, they'll do it.

Partner: Tempest doesn't believe in relationships that last longer than a few days.

Other: Tempest has a wolf, that hangs around her a lot. His name is Cult: http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj...
Cult will attack anyone whom he feels is threatening Tempest, and his bites usually act like they're poisonous.

message 27: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Accepted. And really cool grace.

message 28: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Sadie!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Hiya!!!

message 30: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

Thank you! And what?!!?

message 31: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

Oh I know. Took me EONS.

message 32: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Eternal Na'vi Warrior wrote: "I loved Eclipse and I loved all of Breaking Dawn except for the fight at the end. There is supposed to be another book in the Host, it's supposed to eventually become a trilogy, so how could she ma..."

Easy. You kill her. That's how you make Wanderer die. You could also sit on her :P

message 33: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
*facepalm* I didn't mean that literally, Jazzy. Lemme rephrase. There's supposed to be three books. Whywould she kill Wanderer.

message 34: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy :P

Uh... because it would make a very happy Jazzy? She could continue with Melanie instead of Wanderer.

If you guys won't sit on Wanderer- I will! *Sits on top of weird alien thingy*

message 35: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
*pushes Jazzy off* You're squishing her!!!!!!

message 36: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Chains self down on top of Wanderer* *Wiggles butt for emphasis* Tis the point, Yum-yum! :P

message 37: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
*ties Bungee cord around Jazzy's waist* *pulls* *duck tapes Jazzy
to tree* *turns tree upside down so that Jazzy is face down and butt up* *sees Wanderer in chains on Jazzy's butt* *uses chainsaw* Hah! Whatnow, Jazzy! Now Wanderer is sitting on YOU!

message 38: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Magically disappears due to pure awesomeness* *Grabs Wanderer* *Chains her to ground* *Tackles Yum-yum onto her* Yum-yum! You're such a hypocrite! Lying on top of Wanderer... *Shakes head disaprovingly* *Sits on top of Yum-yum for added weight*

message 39: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
*reaches into bra* *pulls out Flaming Mace* *pulls out dynamite* *pulls out cell phone* *calls Wanderer* Sorry, Wanderer!! *hangs up* *sticks dynamite under Jazzy's foot* *swings flaming mace* *rolls over* *picks up Wanderer* *runs* *hears boom*

message 40: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

WHY WAS MY WEAPON IN YOUR BRA??? RAWWWR!

message 41: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
From when I took it from you in the one rp!!! The one where you had to hand over all your weapons?? Hah! IT's mine now!!!!!!!!!

message 42: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

*Takes* Mine still. :3 *Dashes off in golf cart*

message 43: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
*pushes locating button* *flaming mace appears in bra* Whatnow!!!!!!!!

message 44: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Uh...welll...I really dun want to go there...*settles for running over Eternal with GC*

message 45: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
*is squished*
Eternal? Who's Eternal? *tilts head* *points to self* I iz Yum-yum.

message 46: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Nummy, Eternal, it's all the same.

message 47: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
*is randomly farted upon*

message 48: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy *Hacks Wanderer into tiny peices*

That does not count! We stole our weapons back... or we just didn't hand thm over in the first place :P

message 49: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Oooh yus. Youz stole them back alrighty, but Iz made copies. *grins* *hacks Jazzy into tiny pieces using copied chainsaw*

message 50: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Psh. Your chainsaw is copied? Den dat means it does not hold the true awesomeness of the original *Hacks copy into tiny peices*

« previous 1 3