Graceling Roleplay discussion

Important > Official Rules

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (last edited Sep 11, 2010 02:09PM) (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
These are the official rules. If they are broken, I will issue one warning and then you will be deleted from this group. I may be more lenient on some than others.

This one is really just a guideline, but I want all correct grammar, punctuation, capitalization, etc.

1. There will be no swearing. You can say, "crap", "dang", "Darn" etc. You can also say, "Katsa swore under her breath" but no using the actual words.

2. There won't be any sexual stuff. Period. You can do kissing, but not anything more. *glares* This is one I won't be lenient on.

3. No perfect characters. You can't have a perfect character, even a Graceling. And each Graceling can only have one grace.

4. Your character must be approved by one of the mods before roleplaying. They will know what to look for.

5. You may only have one female and one male character.

6. Use the character format. Failure to do this will result in your character not being approved.

7. I am not going to put a limit/requirement on your posts, but I do not want to see yo posting things like, "Po closed his eyes." If you put pointless posts, I will get mad. Let's do this - make it more than one line.

Mods, any more, tell me.

message 2: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy No swearing! *Gasps* Me and (possibly) Sy will be disappointed :P

message 3: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Oh, you can deal with it, Jazz. :P

message 4: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Sadester!!!!! *glompsnoms*

message 5: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Syeira-la | 703 comments Mod
*Sigh* The no swearing rule is incredibly omnipresent on Goodreads. *Facepalm* Otherwise, sounds good.

message 6: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I'm sorry, Sy. How old are you?

message 7: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

14 *Grudgingly accepts apology*

message 8: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I'm 13.

message 9: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I'm turning 14 in 2 months *Curses late birthday*

message 10: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy AHHH! It's monday *Hides from Monday* I hate Mondays

message 11: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 125 comments Mod
I feel old.

message 12: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

I win to you all, possibly excluding the old person.

message 13: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
How old are you, Falls?
Why does Jazzy hate Mondays?

message 14: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

I turn seventeen next January. So sixteen.

message 15: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I turned thirteen in April.

message 16: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

See? So young!

message 17: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

Yeah! *High fives* *Misses and hits face* oops.

message 18: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

Sowee.

message 19: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Eternal Na'vi Warrior wrote: "How old are you, Falls?
Why does Jazzy hate Mondays?"

Becuase it's MONDAY! How could you not hate Mondays? Hating Mondays is about as natural for me as loving Saturdays and feeling relieved on Fridays.

message 20: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I don't particularly hate any days. Except the o es when I go to the orthodontist... Like today. *shudders*
They told me last time I may have to get bands and wear them... Well, I won't. No matter how much they insist and yell at me and no matter what my parents take from me, I'm not having those god forsaken things inside my mouth. Not gonna happen.

message 21: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
That's great. I am not wearing them. *crosses arms* *glares stubbornly*

message 22: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Ehhhh don't remind me of my upcoming tightening appointment. -.- You can't tighten them if they still haven't stopped hurting from being put on!

message 23: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I am a very stubborn person.
Sy, you've only just got them on?

message 24: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Sep 14, 2010 11:06AM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy Ohhh, that makes two of us, Kayla. Then again, the majority of my family is pretty stubborn.

message 25: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

About six weeks ago. *Rubs teeth and winces*

message 26: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I got mine tightened today. My orthodontist confirmed that I would have to wear rubber bands for a few months, and he asked me if that was okay. Of course I nodded, but as soon as he walked away I started shaking my head like cray. Mom got mad, but she'll just have to deal with it. If she makes me put them on in the morning before school, they're coming off the second I step onto the bus to leave for school.

message 27: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy At least you don't have to wear... what are they called? Retainers? I dunno.

Wait... you don't have retainers already, do you?

message 28: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

OH STARCLAN. Not retainers. I have a fan expander retainer...worst mouthy thing ever.

message 29: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I do have to wear a retainer, once I get my braces off.

message 30: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Tehe one of my friends got 2 of them. Worst. Lisp. Ever. :P

message 31: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Yup, I can concur. *Speaks. with. lisp*

message 32: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy That would suck. Don't you get over the lisp eventually?

message 33: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

When I get the appliance out. :3

message 34: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

Ha. Nerds. (:

message 35: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Oh yeah, lisping it up in a nerd-like fashion, but I do it with STYLE. *Confident swagger away*

message 36: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Do you guys have any suggestions for stuff now? And invite people!

message 37: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Mmm...we need a cool twist to the plot. Something that would involve everyone.

message 38: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Well, Sy, see if you can come up with something. :P

message 39: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Oh great Starclan.

...that's different. :P Um. I'll think on it, but my twists are usually way obscure and weird.

message 40: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
That's fine with me. Unless someone in this group is prejeduced against weirdness.

message 41: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Haha. I just realize Alicia has been kinda breaking number 2... *sheepish grin*

message 42: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

What was number 2? Oh right. I'm on the rules topic. *Scrolls up* XD XD And they were written by you! :P

message 43: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Whale, I've broken five. Psh.

message 44: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Oopsies!!

message 45: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy I don't think I've broken any... :P

message 46: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

GUYS I JUST GOT THE BOOK.

message 47: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

You like?

message 48: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Ooh, coolio!!! :P Yes. How do you like it?

message 49: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

Jennifer | 172 comments Mod
The book? I should considered reading it for once...

message 50: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Haha. It is very good.

« previous 1