Immortal Books discussion

The Immortals > What is your favorite IMMORTAL book??

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ever (new)

Ever | 34 comments name your favorite immortal books and explain the reason.

message 2: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) evermore: it is the first and original.
dark flame: its cool and taunting and it gets more into the mystery with ever and jude :)
Blue Moon: It is an adventure book with ever going ti summer land and trying to find a cure for damen.
Shadowland: this is my least fav cuz i like the others better and this one was just ok...i guess it was jude that i didnt like but after getting used to himj in dark flame i started to love his character...:)

message 3: by Ever (new)

Ever | 34 comments ur totally right celeste.but my enthusiasm for Ever series kinda diminished when I read vampire academy. U know immortals kinda lacked action scenes and was just focused on relationships,and it was getting on my nerves and totally boring but VA was so touching and was well authorized ,the relationships and everything was described wisely and perfectly,u know,that is a kinda book which can attract readers.

message 4: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments Celeste is right... Evermore will always win... hopefully against the others.. coz it's original... Blue Moon is an adventure kinda book with a WHOLE lot of mistakes ark flame haven't got to that yet... and Shadowland was a bit boring with Jude in it...

i know how you feel Ever... when i read VA i was just like "wow. Rose is so much better than Ever because she knows what to do and how to control her emotions" Ever needs to suck it up and listen to her heart instead of jumping to conclusions... lolz... i sound like a thirty year old...

message 5: by Ever (new)

Ever | 34 comments well...thats quite right...& well skye you sound kinda logical not like thirty year old...and how about you celeste;what do u think about Vampire Academy?...kinda eager to know ur opinion too.

message 6: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Ever wrote: "well...thats quite right...& well skye you sound kinda logical not like thirty year old...and how about you celeste;what do u think about Vampire Academy?...kinda eager to know ur opinion too."

i havent read it :( but i wanna and i promised SKYE i would :D im gonna get it for my bday in novemeber :) thats not too long...maybe ......

message 7: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Ever wrote: "ur totally right celeste.but my enthusiasm for Ever series kinda diminished when I read vampire academy. U know immortals kinda lacked action scenes and was just focused on relationships,and it was..."

idk really i havent read VA .... care to explain?

message 8: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Skye wrote: "Celeste is right... Evermore will always win... hopefully against the others.. coz it's original... Blue Moon is an adventure kinda book with a WHOLE lot of mistakes ark flame haven't got to that ..."

well u have to remember ever is only 16 and has been through alot...what do u expect her too do??? a few months ago (in the book time) she didnt know who damen was, she dosnt even remember there past or even immortals existed??? she is having to grasp this all too fast.....i even think she kinda has 2nd thoughts about ever becoming an immortal...i know sad but her family died and now she cant see them again :C

message 9: by Ever (new)

Ever | 34 comments Celeste wrote: "Ever wrote: "ur totally right celeste.but my enthusiasm for Ever series kinda diminished when I read vampire academy. U know immortals kinda lacked action scenes and was just focused on relationshi..."sure.Vampire Academy is a series wrote by Richelle Mead and till now 5 books of it had been published and one other comes in december I suppose,,here is an outview of the first book of it (the Vampire Academy):St. Vladimir’s Academy isn’t just any boarding school—it’s a hidden place where vampires are educated in the ways of magic and half-human teens train to protect them. Rose Hathaway is a Dhampir, a bodyguard for her best friend Lissa, a Moroi Vampire Princess. They’ve been on the run, but now they’re being dragged back to St. Vladimir’s—the very place where they’re most in danger. . . .
Rose and Lissa become enmeshed in forbidden romance, the Academy’s ruthless social scene, and unspeakable nighttime rituals. But they must be careful lest the Strigoi—the world’s fiercest and most dangerous vampires—make Lissa one of them forever...
any way,the books get better and better by going further and further ,all of them are breathtaking,action ,full of passion and Love,quite logical and suprising,by reading the first one u cant wait to read the next..and until u read the fifth one I suppose the 6th one has been published and ull be lucky...
have fun reading it.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) EVERMORE
DARK FLAME
BLUE MOON
SHADOWLAND

I FEEL IN LOVE WITH THIS SERIES FROM THE FIRST PAGE OF EVERMORE. SO OF COURSE THATS MY FAVORITE. DARK FLAME WAS SO INTENSE I COULDNT PUT IT DOWN. I STARTED TO LIKE THE PERSON JUDE BECAME IN EVERS LIFE. AND REALLY SAW THE STRENGTH AND HONOR THAT DAMEN HOLDS. IM NOT REALLY SURE WHY I HAD SUCH A HARD TIME GETTING THROUGH SHADOWLAND, BUT I DID. IT JUST DIDNT HOLD ME LIKE THE OTHERS HAVE

message 11: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Stacy loves Edward Cullen wrote: "EVERMORE
DARK FLAME
BLUE MOON
SHADOWLAND

I FEEL IN LOVE WITH THIS SERIES FROM THE FIRST PAGE OF EVERMORE. SO OF COURSE THATS MY FAVORITE. DARK FLAME WAS SO INTENSE I COULDNT PUT IT DOWN. I ST..."

true that

message 12: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) woah cant wait!!!! i wanna read it soooo freakin bad!!!! i acrually went to walmrt yesterday and went to the book section and my mom said i could get one thing and i got the first book in the house of night series so im very excited about that.....but for my bday for sure im buying the whole VA pack!!!!

message 13: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments Seriously, I read the first book because it was there, i had no intention of reading it. But i loved it surprisingly and I loved the concept of it. But then i read the second book, and man it went downhill,

then Shadowland. I liked Jude in it, it made an interesting love triangle.
I have Dark Flame and I read the first few chapters, got pissed at Haven and shut it.

message 14: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Jenelle wrote: "Seriously, I read the first book because it was there, i had no intention of reading it. But i loved it surprisingly and I loved the concept of it. But then i read the second book, and man it went..."

WELL THEN !!! thats insulting considering im a former fan!!!!

message 15: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments I'm a fan of the first book, it just got boring and dragged out.

message 16: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments hehehehehe... someone got out of the wrong side of bed...

message 17: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments and yes you did kinda promise me you'd read it...

message 18: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Jenelle wrote: "I'm a fan of the first book, it just got boring and dragged out."

are you gonna finish the series??

message 19: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Skye wrote: "hehehehehe... someone got out of the wrong side of bed..."

who me?

message 20: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Skye wrote: "and yes you did kinda promise me you'd read it..."

I KNOW AND IM GONNA STICK TO IT!!!

message 21: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments lolz.. you better.. i finished Dark Flame! how awesome am i???? *points at myself* lolz...

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) SKYE, WHAT'D YOU THINK?

message 23: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Skye wrote: "lolz.. you better.. i finished Dark Flame! how awesome am i???? *points at myself* lolz..."

DID U LOVE IT!!!!!????

message 24: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments Celeste wrote: "Jenelle wrote: "I'm a fan of the first book, it just got boring and dragged out."

are you gonna finish the series??"

I started reading Dark Flame. God dam Haven is annoying!!! how can she like Roman and now Ever Jebuss!!!

message 25: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Jenelle wrote: "Celeste wrote: "Jenelle wrote: "I'm a fan of the first book, it just got boring and dragged out."

are you gonna finish the series??"

I started reading Dark Flame. God dam Haven is annoying!!! how..."

so is that a no?

message 26: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments Nah I will end up finishing it. How many more books are in the series?

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL JENELLE... HAVEN ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME. I WISH EVER WOULD KICK HER ASS... AGAIN

message 28: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) 6 books:

EVERMORE
BLUE MOON
SHADOWLAND
DARKFLAME
NIGHTSTAR
EVERLASTING

message 29: by Jenelle (last edited Sep 30, 2010 04:01AM) (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments Im reading Radiance atm, It explains allot about Summerland and life after death. It's pretty good so far, I like Riley more now.

message 30: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) lol how long is it and is it an easy read?

message 31: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments It's 183 pages, Very easy read. Just explains what happened to Riley, her parents and her dog after they died.

message 32: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) o, do they talk about ever or damen ?

message 33: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments Yeah, Riley watches over Ever, it's really weird how she does it, but yeah.

message 34: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) does it say any secrets about the immortal seires or is a a totally different series on its own?

message 35: by Jenelle (last edited Oct 03, 2010 07:44PM) (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments Umm, At the moment it's just Riley and how she's adapting to being dead. And all the people who have passed on, they have a place, and it explains Riley's place as a Soul Catcher and she watches over Ever. Also it tells you a bit about Riley's past. Can't really say much without spoilers, I think it will end up being a series on its own

message 36: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments I just finished the book, Its definitely a different series to Evermore. Its after Riley stops visiting Ever. The next book is called Shimmer

message 37: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) wow that sounds really good....im gonna mark it as to read

message 38: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) wow that sounds really good....im gonna mark it as to read

message 39: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments lol...

message 40: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments Ok, i finished dark flame and it was pretty good but GOD Ever and Damen will never get together!!! how long is Alyson Noel going to drag this out for,, And I really started to like Roman dam Jude how can he like Ever? She's a terrible female heroine.
How are they planning to get the antidote now?? DAM JUDE!!

message 41: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments lolz... my thoughts exactly. it's not fair on Roman. he just wants to feel love and all then freaking Jude comes out of no where and kills him! so freaking unfair.

message 42: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments I know,, I was really starting to like Roman, Poor thing, especially after we found out about his past SHE NEARLY HAD THE ANTIDOTE god dam Jude!
I wonder what Haven is going to do to Ever, she was really angry at herr, I hope Ever kicks her butt... again.

message 43: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments i know!!! that girl needs to be taught a lesson! especially when it wasn't her freakin' fault! i started to like Jude until he KILLED Roman! ugh! Damen deserves to be happy, but thanks to Jude they'll probably never have a chance.

message 44: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments i know!!! that girl needs to be taught a lesson! especially when it wasn't her freakin' fault! i started to like Jude until he KILLED Roman! ugh! Damen deserves to be happy, but thanks to Jude they'll probably never have a chance.

message 45: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments yeah, I love Damen and his so lenient when it comes to Ever, she keeps screwing everything up! she shouldn't be screwing with magick! and if she didn't meddle with it she wouldn't have awoken her inner beast and would have gotten the antidote on her birthday!
I really am curious to see what happens with Stacia and Honor when their school starts back up with Honor doing magick and all now.

message 46: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments yupperz! me, you and basically everybody else who's read this book, is wondering. ok my theory is that she's gonna use it against Stacia in a bad bad way, turns up to be Haven's replacement, and Ever learns to accept that. oh, and she deff gotta stop screwing (putting that in your language) up. lolz.. yup we're gonna get along fine. hehehe =>_<=

message 47: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments That's actually a good theory, I wonder if Honor knows that Craig is gay, God that was so funny in the first book! "So does Craig, But thats another story"
Poor Honor, She will probably go dark side with magick.
I wonder how Miles will react when Damen and Ever tell him what they are.

message 48: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments i soooo can't wait! he soooo awesome! i love Miles! lolz.. since when was Craig is Gay????i didn't know that. ugh... being in love with someone and not knowing that that person is gay is kinda cruel. Do you really think she'd get to addicted? i hope not, and lets also hope that she doesn't mess up like Ever. hhmmmmm maybe Jude moves on with Honor? who knows? god i can't wait for Night Star. imma gonna buy it first! then i'll tell you how awesome it is. (it better be awesome.)

message 49: by Jenelle (new)

Jenelle | 25 comments haha I can't wait either. In the first book it says his gay because Ever reads his mind and his thinking about Damen also in the second book he gets with Miles for a little while. I hope Jude moves on, I'd be mean for him to be a loner and he obviously can't have Ever.
Maybe Honor will go dark side, but she's definitely going to do something to Stacia I think.
I really really REALLY hope they finally find an antidote in this one, I wonder what night star is going to represent.

message 50: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 149 comments i gotta go. bye2 it's 10:11 pm. cya. oh, thanks for picking that up, (the part that he's gay) i didn't even catch on. Good one!

« previous 1