Graceling Roleplay discussion

Important > Mods Discussion.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 115 (115 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Okay guys. I don't know whether or not this should be a roleplay where each member has their own characters. I'm thinking I want too many people to join to do that, but what do you guys think? Tell me any other ideas you have too.

message 2: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Syeira-la | 703 comments Mod
Woah premodification to a group based on a fairly satisfying book. I'm in! ;)

Yeah, I second mr wassup. I am totally and completely confusen. But...I think there should be a two charrie limit (boy and girl to even out genders) if you don't want too many people. But you can always make new charries if you kill one off. ;)

message 3: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

I call everyone mr. XD

message 4: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Haha. What I meant was, for example - in Jazzy's warriors rp, she makes a separate folder for each member and that is where they make charries. I like that idea, but I am afraid that there will be too many members to keep up with that. I like the one boy and one girl, idea, though.

message 5: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Okay, good idea. I'll see if the rest agree with that but I like that idea.

message 6: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

One charrie folder, I hate the whole everyone gets a topic thing.

message 7: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Okay. Would it be okay if there was one topic for female charries and one for male?

message 8: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Sure, sounds good to me.

message 9: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire O hai thur. :3

message 10: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Hai! So, any suggestions?

message 11: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

Jennifer | 172 comments Mod
Hai! And yah that sounds good to me.

message 12: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Hai thur is correct. :3

message 13: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire I agree with everything, too! I love Graceling, but I may not be very active in this group during the week. Just warning you. XP

message 14: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

*Hits Pause* Wait. I haven't read Graceling before...

message 15: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
It's okay, it's pretty easy to understand. In fact, I'll let Swifty explain to you now. :P

message 16: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Me? Why me?

message 17: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

*Pokes Swifty* Cause you are awesome like that :)

message 18: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Exactly.

message 19: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire *grumbles* Fine. One sec. :P

message 20: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

*Applause* thankies

message 21: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Gracelings are basically humans with one special skill (like fighting, mind reading, etc). They all have two different colored eyes, but they're very rare. In the world of Graceling, there are seven kingdoms: Lienid (which is on an island separate from the other kingdoms), Sunder, Wester, Nander, Estill, Monsea, and the Middluns. And... yup. I think that's about it. (Sorry it took me so long, I had to run downstairs and find my copy because I forgot the kingdoms. :P)

message 22: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

Okay. Sooooo they basically just live on their little kingdoms happily while eating sour gummy worms?l *prods Kayla* I need my gummy worms

message 23: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Er... they don't have gummy worms. :3 Since they're very rare, they usually work for one of the kings, sometimes against their will.

message 24: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
*prods back* I do t keep sour gummy worms. I can't eat them. Braces. Sorry.
Very good, Swifty! Actually, if you wanted to make a Background topic that would be great. My copy was returned to the library yesterday. In this rp, there are very few gracelings working for the kings.

message 25: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire I would, but I have to go! I'll make it when I get back, or someone else can.

message 26: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

*Raises hand* What do Gracelings do all day?

message 27: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
They are all mostly nomads. They may live with the kings, buy they do what they please because of Katsa's statement of imdependance.

message 28: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
YeH! Why don't you make a charrie or two??
Jenn, they practice their skills, or fall in love, or travel, or kidnap people... Etc. Just whatever they feel like.

message 29: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

So basically like regular humans

message 30: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Yes, Jenn. You make charries too!
Cool, Sadester!

message 31: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

I MADE A CHARACTER :)))

message 32: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I know! I iz proud!!

message 33: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

*Feels very proud* Your turn to make a charrie

message 34: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I will, gimme a few minutes.

message 35: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Okay guys. Once you start inviting people, I would prefer you actually go an pick people you think would enjoy the rp and who would follow the rules. I'd they don't use good puncyuation and grammar and stuff, don't invite them in the first place. I hate deleting people, but I will if they don't write correctly.
Also, Swifty when you make the backgroud, if you could try to put the personalities of the kings/queen we know?
Also, you mods will be allowed to roleplay the kings and queens. There are eight mods - you will each get one king/queen. I won't have one, unless someone doesn't want one.
You also need to approve characters. Approve each others charries and do actually read the whole character stuff, don't just skim it.
:) And one last thing. Mods only can have three
characters.

message 36: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

THREE YAY. :3 *Happy dance*

message 37: by Jennifer, *sneezing* (new)

*Raises hand again* Can Gracelings do stuff like fly as their power? Or shape-shift(aha, I love shapeshifting)? The list would go on, but I hafta go now :(((

message 38: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Jennifer~ɹʍɐɹ~ wrote: "*Hits Pause* Wait. I haven't read Graceling before..."

Meh, neither have I

message 39: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

As I recall, they can't do stuff like that. Bye!

Mods should get 4 charries. :P

message 40: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I suppose you could for this rp, but their graces are normally like Fighting, Survival, stuff like that.

message 41: by Syeira-la, *Is feeding Man-Eating Turtle the souls of dead Mary-Sues* (new)

Mehhhh it won't be any fun that way. This rp would just end up like any other powerful human rp if we allowed that.

message 42: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Yeah, true.

message 43: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Okay guys, I need another opinion. There are seven Kingdoms. Should I make a separate roleplay for each, or one big one and have you all put the name of the Kingdom you are roleplaying in in double parenthesis?

message 44: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Okay. Yeah, I think I may do that.

message 45: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Yeah, I think Swifty was gonna do that but I'll do a small one in double parenthesis.

message 46: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 125 comments Mod
I'm here! YAY. You should all bow down to me because that's how awesome Falls is.

message 47: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
Of course we should, Falls. :P

message 48: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

So then why haven't you? HMM?

message 49: by Kayla, Look at my awesomely awesome profile pic, guys! *fangirl scream* (new)

Kayla | 870 comments Mod
I was too busy being sarcastic. Forgive me, O Great One.

message 50: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, I'm going to get to 50,000 if I have to write it in blood. (new)

You're forgiven. (:

« previous 1 3