Killer RolePlays discussion

RP's from Old Manga > Outlanders RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 222 (222 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments Out of nowhere, a feet of giant spaceships suddenly appear in Earth's atmosphere, and they don't seem very nice! In fact, they seem down right nasty as they appear to be hell bent on eradicating every human on the planet. The military scrambles to defend their home world, but they are no match for the alien technology which crushes their vehicles like insects. But then something odd happens... one of the aliens actually leaves the safety of the ship and comes down to the planet, landing nearby Tetsuya, a hapless photographer.

message 2: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments Tetsuya can do nothing as he sees her toss aside the bodiless head of her most recent victim and start walking towards him.

message 3: by Taylor ♡ (last edited Sep 11, 2010 11:48AM) (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she looked at him and opened her mouth to speek "i'm Kahm." she said with a light voice "im a Satovasku." she said looking at his camera

message 4: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments "a Satovasku." she repeated with no slight change of tone in her voice

message 5: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she didnt answer she was pre-occupied with looking at his camera

message 6: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she smiled and looked up at him.a soft breeze blowed across the land making her hair swish to the side.

message 7: by Taylor ♡ (last edited Sep 11, 2010 11:58AM) (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she looked at the metal and stepped closer.

message 8: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she grabbed him by the arm softly and looked at him. she stepped closer and kissed him softly then knocked him out and dragged him to her ship.

message 9: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she closed the sliding door to the ship. she strapped him to a table and walked to the control room and set the ship on auto-pilot. she walked to where he was and looked at him waiting for his awaking

message 10: by Taylor ♡ (last edited Sep 11, 2010 12:08PM) (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments a smile ran across her face "hello again Tetsuya"

message 11: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments "my ship.and because.." she said

message 12: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments "because i dragged u here." she grinned and looked at him struggling. "you dont remember what happened before that?"

message 13: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments "would you like me to tell you." she said calmly

message 14: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she untied him and grabbed his hand and lead him to a floating chair. "okay so i landed you saw me i saw u u dropped the camera and blah blah blah then i kissed u on the lips and knocked u out like this." she said walking toward him kissing him one more time then pulled back looking at him "its simple really."

message 15: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments "Yes it does.." she simply said with a straight face. "I could tell you like me."

message 16: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments "dont act surprised." no change in her tone

message 17: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she shook her head " i dont think you get it.."

message 18: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments "you'll have to figure it." she snapped and the chair strapped him down. she walked away

message 19: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments her weird armored binki made her looked like a alien [princess. she searched the room and ran a hand threw her hair then looked at him then at the metal of the grounded ship hovering in the air

message 20: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments her armor shined brightly "hmm so is it true?" she questioned

message 21: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she patted a space by her so he could sit. she looked at him

((i was reading this summary about this nd they said she likes him to and her dad gave her a finace but......she wants to save Tetsuya))

message 22: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments ((ya..))

she got up and de-strapped him. she grabbed his hand and walked to the ouch. and sat down. her armor still shined in the light.

((ya lol i just figured that out too when i left i went to the book store and got a book about it and i read to page 200 its like 800 page book...lol a lot of info... and it had some of the storiess))

message 23: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she looked at him then looked at their hands. a light pink blushed wiped across her cheeks. she turned her head so he couldnt see her blush

message 24: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she held his hand still smiling by their hands touching. she laced their fingers together slowly still looking the other way.

message 25: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she turned her head to look at him. her cheeks were a light pink still

message 26: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she smiled "thanks." she said softly and leaned closer to him

message 27: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she looked at him and got shy. she wondered if he was going to kiss her.

ღஐღCielito Lindo (chrizziebelle) ((hey, Chase! reply to VA RP?))

message 29: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she shook her head and kissed him softly closign her eyes slowly.she wondered why she liked him, but she liked the way his soft lips touched hers.

message 30: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she kept her lips pressed against his.

message 31: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she looked at him and smiled

message 32: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she continued to hold his hand. her dad walked threw the sliding doors and saw them. he yelled her name. she flinched "hi d-d-d-dad.." she let go of his hand "i-i-i can explain."

message 33: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments he hit her and she fell to the floor. he walked away and she sat on the ground about to cry...she held back her tears

message 34: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments he ignored him and slammed the door shut and ocked it. Kahm started crying.

message 35: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she stood up tears running down her cheeks. her cheek was really red and it burned like heck. she cried harder as she felt the pain seep threw her whole cheek

message 36: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she cried into his shoulder.holding onto his waist

message 37: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she eventually stopped crying her eyes were red from crying. she wiped her tears away and looked at him.

message 38: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she sniffled

message 39: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she kissed back

message 40: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she nodded. she dragged him behind her dragging him to a glowing red chair that floated.she sat down and the chair expanded so he could sit next to her. when he sat next to her it shrank so they both fit but there was no space. she looked at him and kissed him one more time.

message 41: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she nodded

message 42: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she giggled softly.

message 43: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she kissed his cheek and looked at the ground

message 44: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she blushed for some reason. she held his hand

message 45: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments "okay, what would u like to know?"

message 46: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments "yes but what would you like to know first?"

message 47: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments "i'm sweet,caring,uhmm sumtimes hurtful but never to someone i love.."

message 48: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she looked at him "yes??"

message 49: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments ((hahaha ya..))

"yes, this is the only thing i wear." she said nodding to the question

message 50: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1524 comments she shook her head "no..i only wear this i have different colours though.."

« previous 1 3 4 5