All Disney Channel discussion

Disney XD > Pair of Kings

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carson (new)

Carson It looks so good!

message 2: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, I'm leaving and having Rachel be in Charge ~Wildpelt (new)

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 207 comments Mod
are they suppost to be twins?? i never saww the show but i was watching the commerciall with my sisterr XD

message 3: by Carson (new)

Carson Yep. Their mom was black and their dad was white. I don't think that can happen but hey its Disney!

message 4: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, I'm leaving and having Rachel be in Charge ~Wildpelt (new)

but if a black person and a white person have kids, wont both of them be a tannish color? not one of each?? loll. whtverr. ur right cartle, it is disneyy XD anything can happen XD

message 5: by Carson (new)

Carson Thats what I thought. I did see a show about a black family. Well they had twins and one was an albino so he was white. It was kind of weird. The dad almost got arrested because the kid wanted a toy in a store so his dad was dragging him out and it looked like a kidnapping.

message 6: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, I'm leaving and having Rachel be in Charge ~Wildpelt (new)

whts albino?? XD loll

message 7: by Carson (new)

Carson Are you joking?

message 8: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, I'm leaving and having Rachel be in Charge ~Wildpelt (new)

uhm.. no?

message 9: by Carson (new)

Carson Its a person or animal that has no ummm...... Pigment! So they are very sensitive to sun.

message 10: by Kiacarter (new)

Kiacarter (kiacarter93) | 38 comments Pair of kings is okay. Its not a show I watch all the time.