Delirity discussion

Author W-Z > Moon - R. York

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I like these ones, a little different take on the whole werewolf thing. They are predictable in that you know the couple ends up together, but still a solid "good" read.

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
I have book 1 somewhere in my house. I just don't seem to know where it went. Book 2 is right next to me.

message 4: by Heather (new)

I just FINALLY read the first one and I really loved it. It's not a 5 star book, but there was something about the story that I just liked. It was cute and dramatic and I really fell for the characters. Dang shame I don't own all of the books.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments I've been thinking about reading these, but there's just something about them that makes me skip over them.

If you're going to continue reading them I'd love to know what you think.

message 6: by Heather (new)

I'm finishing book two right now. They seem like your average PNR/mystery book. The first two have been about catching seriel killers. They're not too gritty or scary, just sweet with some suspense.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Very cool. I love a good thriller mixed in with the PNR.

message 8: by Heather (new)

Turns our I've already read book 4. I didn't realize that. It's a short story and for some reason I didn't think anything of it, but apparently that's the first York story I had ever read.
Shera, the conclusions I've come to on these is that you shouldn't read them all in a row. A book every now and then. The story archs are very similiar even though the plots differ so spacing them out will keep them from getting redundant.

message 9: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I do agree that the stories are similar. I do like the genetic aspect of this series and the family connection. It does get a little weird in some of the later ones where they meet people from a different world.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Hmmm . . . I think I'll just skip this series. I usually have to take breaks in between PNR reads, but if the plot is on repeat it's not worth it.

message 11: by Heather (new)

It's just your basic pnr where you always have some big bad fighting against the good guys and the couple always gets there HEA. The details differ a lot. I think what felt repetitive was that in the first two books a serial killer was involved. The different aspect is that you actual get a bit of their perspective at times.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments that's cool. I'm really picky about the PNR that I read. So I think I'll hold of on this one, unless my local thriftstore gets them in.

message 13: by Heather (new)

Ya, I would library it or get them used, but they're not a full price buy for me. I really did like the first one. You can read that one and leave it at that. The second one was so-so, the third was better than the second. I'll let you know how they progress when I get there.