Delirity discussion

Author B > Crimson Moon -L.A. Banks

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Angelika (new)

Angelika | 10 comments Has anyone else read this series? I have only read the first book so far but it whet the interest enough I got the rest of the set (aside from the latest which hasn't been released yet).

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela B I haven't but it looks interesting

message 4: by Angelika (new)

Angelika | 10 comments It's definitely a different take on werewolves in any case. I need to read the second book soon before I forget what happened in the first.

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
I'm starting this one, but I have a bunch of other books I'm more excited about at the moment so I'll prob read a bit at a time. I will say this....if you need a book that covers multiple countries for a challenge then this is a must read. Dang. US, Canada, Afghanistan, and both Koreas. I might be missing some, but that was just what I saw flipping through.

message 6: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments This is another one that I tried and couldn't get into. She died this last August.

message 7: by Heather (last edited Dec 30, 2011 10:12PM) (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
I think it's because there's such a huge data dump at the beginning. There's way too much info to slowly uncover so she has to dump a lot of it and your eyes slowly close as you read through it.

message 8: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I tried another of Banks's books, Surrender the Dark (The Dark, #1) by L.A. Banks one about angels and it was tough to keep reading. The only reason I finished it was I was reading and reviewing it for a friend's blog.