Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > Cover Addition

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.L. (last edited Sep 10, 2010 11:28PM) (new)

S.L. (slarmstrong) | 5 comments There is a book of mine currently on Goodreads that has no cover.

Cast the Cards

The cover art can be found at the publisher's site: http://stormmoonpress.com/images/cast... . Can this please be added to the book, as we're about to run a giveaway for it and it would be nice to have the proper cover art available for people interested. :)

(There also seems to be an issue with the book not linking to my author profile, as S.L. Armstrong is me -- I not only edited the book, but I did contribute to it as well and would like it to appear on my Author Page.)

I hope I'm doing this right and asking in the correct place!

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 2413 comments S.L., When I click on the link to the publisher's site/cover, I get a page not found message.

message 3: by S.L. (new)

S.L. (slarmstrong) | 5 comments Lisa wrote: "S.L., When I click on the link to the publisher's site/cover, I get a page not found message."

Gah. It attached the period to the link. I've fixed it now and double-checked the link. Sorry!

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 24803 comments Got it S.L. If you've got the description we could post that also.

message 5: by S.L. (new)

S.L. (slarmstrong) | 5 comments Sandra wrote: "Got it S.L. If you've got the description we could post that also."

Thank you so much!

The description is pretty simple. From the publisher's website:

For over 250 years, the use of the tarot for divination has been a mainstay of mystical and occult practices. Cast the Cards is a collection of six all-new short stories that explore some of the powerful themes associated with the Major Arcana, all with an eye toward erotic romance with GLBT and alt-lifestyle characters and motifs.

Anything else you need, I will happily provide!

message 6: by S.L. (new)

S.L. (slarmstrong) | 5 comments Is there also a way to like the S.L. Armstrong in the "Cast the Cards" list to my Author Profile? It's part of my published material, but I don't know how to link them together. :)

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 24803 comments S.L. there was an extra space between the initials. Now fixed and it's showing on your profile.

message 8: by S.L. (new)

S.L. (slarmstrong) | 5 comments Sandra wrote: "S.L. there was an extra space between the initials. Now fixed and it's showing on your profile."

Thank you so much, Sandra. I really appreciate it. :)

message 9: by K. (new)

K. Piet (kpiet) | 2 comments Sandra wrote: "S.L. there was an extra space between the initials. Now fixed and it's showing on your profile."

I hope I'm not being too much of a bother, but I thought I would chime in here as well. Cast the Cards isn't showing up on my Author Profile either. Please let me know if there is any information you need from me to help fix it. ^_^

Thank you for updating the listing with the cover and blurb!

~K. Piet

message 10: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 24803 comments OK, that's fixed also K. And Emily, she wasn't showing up either, fixed also.

message 11: by K. (new)

K. Piet (kpiet) | 2 comments Sandra wrote: "OK, that's fixed also K. And Emily, she wasn't showing up either, fixed also."

Thank you very much! ^_^