Green Day, Harry Potter, Taylor Swift, Linkin Park, Roleplay...anything!!! discussion

Films > I Spy

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments i already watched it.owen wilson and edy murphy,right?sorry,but i must say i am not big fan of that movie..

message 2: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments eng..i don't.i prefer any other edy murphy/owen wilson's movie

message 3: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments yes, i like that movie better

message 4: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments i know...

message 5: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments no... i like his movies (Marley and Me, Wedding Crasher, etc...) but not I Spy

message 6: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments that movie is so hilarious, despite that is family movie, not comedy

message 7: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments i already watched it two or three times actually. if you wanna watch it,why dont you buy the dvd?

message 8: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments yeah, but it's also about family too. i think you can watch that movie with your parents, coz nothing inappropriate in that movie

message 9: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments ow..of course there is a kiss,it's Hollywood movie,you know? but i think you mature enough to handle it :-).

message 10: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments yeah,i guess they are over-protective,is it?

message 11: by Lope (last edited Sep 20, 2010 01:28AM) (new)

Lope | 163 comments yeah, my parents did the same thing too. but that is an old story :-D. back then, i usually sneak out or watched Hollywood's movies when my parents gone

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) If I did that I would be grounded for life! My mom always finds out. But, she's not over protective movie wise. One time I watched a rated R movie. Well I didn't know that exactly but, I probably should of changed it when they started saying the F word.

message 13: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments haha...yeah,i usually forbiden my younger sisters to watch 'something' like that too. but somehow i think they already watched it :-)

message 15: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments @Fadhilah: i just know,just call that "older sister sense", haha...
hey, of course i will keep post my comment as long as i can. i kinda like this group, you know... :-)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) I'm trying my best to post more on here. I'm just so dang busy.