Delirity discussion

Author S > WVMP Radio - J. Smith-Ready

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Wicked Game (WVMP Radio, #1) by Jeri Smith-Ready Bad to the Bone (WVMP Radio, #2) by Jeri Smith-Ready Bring On The Night (WVMP Radio, #3) by Jeri Smith-Ready

message 2: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I like this series, the thought of vampires with OCD just cracks me up. I am waiting to get the last book. She has another series, the Crow, that is good to, but more sci-fi.

message 3: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) | 1745 comments I liked Shade, her YA series, so I wanted to try this one as well.

message 4: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments That one was really good!

message 5: by Heather (new)

Vampire with OCD? I'm so excited! I'm a little OCD myself. I just don't have the repetitive thing that would officially diagnose me as that.

message 6: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments The vampires are also stuck musically in the decade they "died" in. There are some real off the wall traits that make this series unusual.

message 7: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) I LOVE this series! A friend introduced me to it a couple of years ago. I'd like to have a "Shane" of my very own! I read SHADE a few months ago and was disappointed with it. I really wanted to like it, but I just didn't.

message 8: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. Darcy wrote: "I like this series, the thought of vampires with OCD just cracks me up. I am waiting to get the last book. She has another series, the Crow, that is good to, but more sci-fi."

I know Darcy, when she stopped a vampire by throwing pencils on the ground. So funny!

message 9: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments There is just so much you can do that is quirky to stop a dangerous vampire by using their OCD against them.

message 10: by Angela (new)

Angela B oh so funny this is offically on my list now :)

message 11: by Heather (new)

I'm going to start this in the next few days. Anyone want to read with?

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela B I would but I have to do your pesky challenges ;)

message 13: by Heather (new)

=)

message 14: by Heather (new)

Finished book 1. Not purchase worthy, but good enough to keep reading. It needs something to make it great, but it's different and that in and of itself makes it interestng.

message 15: by Heather (new)

I'm finally getting started on book 3. I've missed the OCD vamps. It's nice to be back in their lives.

message 16: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 80 comments Really enjoyed the first in this series, need to get the rest now