College Students! discussion

Group Info and Updates > Happy Birthday College Students Group! Let's celebrate!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 4407 comments Mod
Tomorrow (9/11) will mark 2 years for the College Students group. I would have never EVER imagined that it would become this huge of a group or this awesome of an experience for me! I've "met" some awesome people on here and consider alot of you really great friends that I can rely on and laugh with. To commemorate this wonderful occasion, I will be posting a giveaway on Monday as this weekend is hectic with stuff I'm doing tomorrow and going to The Brooklyn Book Festival on Sunday! Be on the lookout for it!

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberlywithat) | 2140 comments Yay!!!! I'm going to treat myself to some ice cream to celebrate. :)

message 3: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 308 comments Hooray! Happy birthday college group. I love everything about this group, and can't imagine life without it!

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (mouser083) | 109 comments I've been a Goodreads member since 2007. I can't even remember what I did on here before this group!

message 5: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 686 comments Happy birthday to our group! I've already read so many great books because of the recommendations here and I love being part of the blog :)

message 6: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 72 comments I really enjoy being here. This is a awesome group and i love how freely we can share our views over here and I mean all my friend and family make fun of the books i read( because 90% of them are ya) but people over here do understand and support me . that's too cool. Happy birthday to our group.

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 279 comments Yeah! Happy Birthday!

message 8: by Sashana (new)

Sashana YAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I'm loving this group.

message 9: by Spencer (new)

Spencer (spencerafreeman) Happy Birthday CS!!! I remember when there were less than 20 of us!! Kudos, Jamie, for keeping us afloat these past two years! :) Meeting at the BK book festival tomorrow is a perfect way to celebrate "our anniversary" lol!

message 10: by Jessie (new)

Jessie (Jessie08) | 128 comments Woooo hoooo!!! Happy Birthday!!!! This is easily my favorite Goodreads group :)

message 11: by Gina (new)

Gina (ginajellybean) Happy birthday, Group! I haven't been here very long but I love it to bits, along with the whole GR community ^-^ congratulations!

message 12: by Jen (new)

Jen (wishesandwanderlust) | 696 comments Happy Birthday!!! There are a bunch of books I probably would have never picked up if it wasn't for this group.

message 13: by Janet (new)

Janet Happy birthday! How exciting!! I can't believe how far everyone has come!! :)

message 14: by David (new)

David (canadiandave) Happy Birthday! I think I'll finish the four books I'm currently reading to celebrate.

message 15: by Richard (new)

Richard (nemzep95) | 448 comments Happy Birthday!!! I'll celebrate by finishing the book I've been reading for a week or two without much progress, The Lightning Thief xD. Then in less than two weeks I'll celebrate my birthday hehe.

message 16: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samhanson) | 179 comments Yay, happy birthday, College Students! I will eat some leftover Halloween candy in celebration.

message 17: by Annie (new)

Annie Hartman (anniebananie) | 242 comments I'm so late on the Happy Birthday! YAY! Thank you College Students Good Reads group! And thank you Jamie :)