« previous 1 3

message 1: by Nymronyn (new)

Nymronyn (vampiregirl1516) | 80 comments Mod
Jacob and Alice
MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and u forgot the Voultori.

message 2: by Catie (new)

Catie  | 1514 comments Mod
((You can't have Jake and Alice. Please. That means I would probably need to take Edwierdo! That wouldn't turn out well. I would make him jump off a cliff. Or rip himself to shreds and throw he peices into a fire.))

message 3: by Catie (new)

((Yeah we can. I get Jane though. Mine and I'll take Edwart too. ))

message 4: by Catie (new)

((So are we following the books or going on a diffrent storyline?))

message 5: by Catie (new)

((Okay that means you start))

message 6: by Catie (new)

((No one can do anything till you get to school))

message 7: by Catie (new)

"They're the Cullens. The blonde one in frount is Roselie((Sp)) Hale her brother is Jasper. the one who looks like he is in pain. Alice Cullen is the short one with the pixie cut and Emmett is the big one with Roselie. They all live together and they are together, like dating" Jessica said softly watching them out of the corner of her eye

message 8: by Catie (new)

"That's Edward Cullen. He's the only one single. But don't waste your time. Apparently none of the girls here are good enough for him." Jessica's voice was clearly jealous.

Edward glanced over at the sound of his name. It was Jessica talking, obviously giving the gossip of the Cullens. The corner of his mouth lifted remembering Jessica's poposterious fanstasies.
((Have to bring in some Midnight Sun in here.))

message 9: by Catie (new)

Edward looked away quickly. Strange. He couldn't hear anything from her. Not a whisper.
"Dude what's the new girl think of us?" Emmett asked elbowing Edward in the side.
Edward shrugged. Emmett left it alone. He was too absorbed into how he was going to get a rematch with Jasper.

message 10: by Catie (new)

"I can't hear her thoughts." Edward said. He skinned the voices in the lunchroom. If he knew her voice he might be able to pick out her mental one.

"The Cullens. I explained this all already." Jessica said

message 11: by Catie (new)

Edward didn't bother to awnser. "Got to get to class." and he headed to Biology

message 12: by Catie (new)

Edward stiffened automatically. His hand tightened on the wooden edge of the table creating an indent of his hand. He quickly destroyed the evidence and kicked the shreds of wood away.
He blood was unlike anything he had ever smelled. It was like she was a demon sent to destroy him personally. An image of his face, eyes red from her blood showed in his mind. A monster. It would be so eady to create. She coulde lead her to her class turning and leading her into the woods. He could kill her quickly, no pain. The monster's face smiled.

message 13: by Catie (new)

All he would have to do is snap her neck. Just one quick movment. HE would have to kill the rest them. But her blood would cool. No he would have to kill the others first. The pwople on the left would be the lucky ones. They wouldn't see that was coming. She would only have time to work up a small scream, not enough to send anyone running.

message 14: by Catie (new)

Edward didn't respond. But what about Carslile. He saw his face so clear with dispointlment. But he would understand. The other's would be angry but he could deal. He would leave. He had lived over a century with temptation. One measly hour couldn't harm him.

message 15: by Catie (new)

This was torcure. He attempted to focus on the teacher who was rambling on about the Krebs Cycle

message 16: by Catie (new)

The period was over much later. As Edward heard the first minute ring of the bell he rushed out.

message 17: by Catie (new)

((Yeppers))

message 18: by Catie (new)

((No Edward leaves for a week. Then talking, then blood typing, then car, then port angelous, then the restraunt...))

message 19: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 148 comments (can i have Angela)

message 20: by Nymronyn (last edited Sep 12, 2010 10:37PM) (new)

Catie *Oh my my my my my* wrote: "((You can't have Jake and Alice. Please. That means I would probably need to take Edwierdo! That wouldn't turn out well. I would make him jump off a cliff. Or rip himself to shreds and throw he pei..."

{{but that would be really funy, becides I'd do the same thing, and no one keep bella around me for extended periods of time she will die. and r we following the storyline from the book?}}

message 21: by Nymronyn (last edited Sep 12, 2010 10:42PM) (new)

{{Can I also have Laurant, and Caius. and the thing w/ following the story line is that there are no surpises, u could pretty mush copy and paste from the book plus there's no fyrthur interaction w/ charries then whats already been writen, it would make sense for it just to continue from the last book.}}

message 22: by Nymronyn (new)

{{which car? the one edward gave her or the truck?}}

message 23: by Nymronyn (new)

"Well I wouldn't if you just stood still!" Alice retorted.

message 24: by Nymronyn (new)

"Nothing Bella," Alice chimed. "But you can't come in here yet."
{{are they like measuring charlie for his tux?}}

message 25: by Nymronyn (last edited Sep 13, 2010 09:04PM) (new)

"Just a few more things for the wedding," Alice called accidentally poking Charlie again.

message 26: by Nymronyn (new)

Alice held her breath and got up. "I think we're actually done for now," she said her eyes black with dark rings under her eyes from thirst. "I've got to run out for a minute, I'll be back in a little bit."

message 27: by Nymronyn (new)

{{yes i'm on}}
Alice left the house and a speed that was human but showed a sense of urgency.

Jacob was somewhere in Canada when he heard some of the pack, Hey Jake you know the weddings in two days, Seth said. And Bella really misses you a lot and I bet it would mean the world to her if you were there. The truth was that i still had the date mentally marked from the invitation but was still unsure if I should go. But I made up my mind, i turned and started to make my way back to Forks.

message 28: by Nymronyn (new)

{{lets go to the wedding reception.}}

message 29: by Nymronyn (new)

{{We need Edward for this part :( }}

message 30: by Nymronyn (new)

{{I wouldn't see y since right now we're just following him the way he was written.}}

message 31: by Catie (new)

((Okay here I am I'm not sure what to do though))

message 32: by Nymronyn (new)

{{Its the wedding scene, when Jake comes so Edward has to here the thoughts to know that he's there.}}
*Jakes POV*
Once I got back to Forks i just followed the scent of bloodsucker to it's source. Then I saw the reception and walked forward until I was just inside Edwards range of thought hearing.

message 33: by Nymronyn (new)

{{theres just one important part of the Jake part we have to do, and should I do edward?}}

message 34: by Nymronyn (new)

{{got it}}
"Quite," Edward nodded. "And someone brought you a surprise gift that i think you may enjoy." He said as he discreetly led her away from the lights of the reception area to where Jacob was.

message 35: by Catie (new)

((Oh wow. My computer has problems. I am so confused. I haven't read the last one in a while.))

message 36: by Catie (new)

((Didn't her already do that?))

message 37: by Catie (new)

((Wait didn't that happen after the Isle grossness? SO CONFUSED))

message 38: by Catie (new)

((Right... Hahahah. I want Rosalie.))

message 39: by Nymronyn (new)

"Hey Bells," Jake said from the dark.

message 40: by Nymronyn (last edited Sep 20, 2010 06:49PM) (new)

Jacob scooped Bella up in a huge hug. "I wouldn't miss it for the world," he said. "Plus I thought this would be my last chance to see if you'd choose me," he added half joking.

message 41: by Nymronyn (new)

{{Can I have Jasper}}

message 42: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 148 comments (can i have renesemee)

message 43: by Nymronyn (new)

THen the song changed. "Care to dance?" I asked nit really waiting for the answer before I started dancing with Bella.

message 44: by Nymronyn (last edited Sep 23, 2010 11:35AM) (new)

"Oh thank god," I sighed. "When?" I asked half dreading the answer

message 45: by Nymronyn (new)

"You'll probably decide you want to change during your honeymoon, it'll be like i gift for you i guess," I said, not making any effort to hide the distain for her choice in my voice.

message 46: by Nymronyn (new)

"What do you mean by perfectly human, exactly?" I asked deathly serious.

message 47: by Nymronyn (new)

I put my hands on her shoulders, not missing what her words implied, and spoke with the most seriousness there was, "Isabella you cant do that. He could kill you by mistake, or if he doesn't he'll probably seriously injure you."

message 48: by Nymronyn (new)

"Nothing to do with me?! Bella if he hurts you in anyway, you know what I'll have to do."

message 49: by Nymronyn (last edited Sep 28, 2010 09:55PM) (new)

I couldn't focus hard enough on my fingers to release Bella's arms and i felt the tremors begin and images of Bella with Emily's scars popping in my head only made it worse.

message 50: by Nymronyn (new)

"Jacob, let her go, you're going to hurt her if you don't," Edward said.
Then Sam and Paul were there in wolf form pushing me back into the woods. I walked backwards glaring at Edward, as I watched he and bella turn to go back to the dance floor. If you harm her, even by mistake, I'll rip you to shreads, I thought for Edward to hear, without upsetting Bella. Once I was a safe distance from Bella I stopped fighting the inevitable, there was a loud tearing sound, and I exploded into the russet wold.

« previous 1 3