Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > The First Law trilogy

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dori (new)

Dori (adorible) | 198 comments Here's a question for anyone familiar with Joe Abercrombie's First Law trilogy. There are the original 3 books: The Blade Itself, Before They are Hanged, and The Last Argument of Kings. Then there is one published, Best Served Cold, and one forthcoming book, The Heroes, both set in the same world as The First Law trilogy (which I don't remember having a name, but it's been a while since I read them.) Should these be included in The First Law series as unnumbered books, should all the books be in an overarching series (called ???), or some third option?

This Is Not The Michael You're Looking For | 949 comments For now I'd put them in as unnumbered books. An overarching series may eventually be deemed more appropriate, but it doesn't strike me as necessary yet.

message 3: by Dori (new)

Dori (adorible) | 198 comments This Is Not The Michael You're Looking For wrote: "For now I'd put them in as unnumbered books. An overarching series may eventually be deemed more appropriate, but it doesn't strike me as necessary yet."

That was the way I was leaning. I wanted a second opinion though. Thanks.