This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

MY SISTER WANTS TO BECOME A LARPIE!!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments

This is what she wants to do!!! She heard about a quidditch team starting on her campus… and now she is dying to go there with those LARPies and run around on top of a broom wearing capes… =( my life is so sad! why do i have to be so supportive!!! i already promise that if she manages to get in the team i will go there dress as a wizard and cast evil spells in the other team!!! BUAAAAAAAA

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 10, 2010 05:22PM) (new)

Awesome, Helenn!! A beater? Seeker?

message 3: by Helenn (new)

Helenn A beater! He promised to train me to hurt people with the bludgers.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Do I have to cast only harry potter spells???

Servius  Heiner I don't ever want to hear you say your not gay again.

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

In prison...

France...

Or Canada

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments you forgot the UK...

also! wtf is gay about wanting to cast spells from Slayers instead of Harry Potter's??? I personally think that Lina could kick everyone one's ass in whatever the name of that school of magic in the HP books are... hell! she'll blow em all up with a single GigaSlave!

Servius  Heiner It's not your sister I am referring to.

message 8: by Tom (last edited Sep 11, 2010 02:03PM) (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) I had some...friends...in college that participated in something like a dorkier version of the SCA. They made swords and staves out of pvc pipe with foam padding and fought mock battles with them. I got sucked in after i picked up a staff and someone came at me. I have to admit, it was a lot of fun to beat on people with padded sticks.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Why is it called "Larpie?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. I was wondering what part of the Harry Potter world I could have missed. It was part of the dork world, though!!!

Any news on making the team, Helenn?

message 11: by Helenn (new)

Helenn Alfonso: Yes you can cast anything you want! From any book, but if it gets weird I wont recognize you unless it works.

Montambeau: Alfonso is going to take me to train tonight and the try outs are this Thursday after I get assign to my house. Apparently they take it really seriously and I have to take a quiz to see for which house I have to play for.

message 12: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Fun! I hope you'll be keeping us updated, because I really wanna know how it goes.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I figure you a Ravenclaw. Or Gryffindor.

Bones is a Slytherin all the way.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a Hufflepuff. Duh.

message 15: by Helenn (new)

Helenn I guess Ravenclaw since I know that the Gryffindor team is going to be pack. Ill let you know how it goes; but if I don't get in at least I got to hit Alfonso and humiliate him out doors by running after him on a broom.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ok... i just took the face book quiz to see where i go... it seems Montabeau is right! and that's where evil dudes go! awesome!!!

Servius  Heiner Your gay knows no bounds.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments you sound like there is something wrong with that!

Servius  Heiner in your case there is a lot wrong with it.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments so... what you saying is (and let me see if i get this right) that there is something wrong with being gay?

message 21: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Use some of your dark gay magic on him, Fonoso. That'll teach him.

Servius  Heiner Lets just say you've already cast your accio gay spell. Just keep your gay wand away from me. No need to prove anything.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I dressed up, too. And I went to every release party from Goblet on. I was usually a witch, but once my sister and I were The Weird Sisters.

message 24: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I had no idea what a "larpie" was, so I googled it.

Urban Dictionary: LARPie
Pejorative term for a LARPer (Live Action Role Play) in which people (generally lacking in social skills and basic hygiene) can act out fastasy rol...
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?te... - Cached

Was the first thing in the queue. I had to laugh at the (generally lacking in social skills and basic hygiene)

I'm not theatrical enough for that crap, I'd feel like an idiot.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

We covered that in message 9 and 10.

SKIMMER!!

;)

message 26: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Lets just say you've already cast your accio gay spell.

The gay! It's catching! Nick's been infected!

message 27: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) No that there's anything wrong with that.

message 28: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Oooops. Jeeze, I'm catching a lot of crap for my "mistakes" yesterday...I'm sick people, BACK OFF!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hope you get well, soon.

message 30: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Thanks, Tambo. I can't seem to get enough sleep. Work is interfering a bit.

message 31: by Helenn (new)

Helenn So... I finally got sorted into my house and I AM A RAVENCLAW!

Now up to Monday (I think) to check out the team!

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments ok! before i forget! (and my sister is behind me right now making sure i dont) YAY HELL!!!!! THAT'S THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU!!!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm the THC sorting hat. Bunny is also a Ravenclaw. Gretchen is a Gryffindor.