BoOkWoRmS!!!! discussion

Vampire Academy > Last Sacrifice??

Comments Showing 1-50 of 186 (186 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) What do you think will happen in Last Sacrifice?? Dont be shy to put even your wildest thoughts of wat u think will happen!!!! :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I think someones gonna die

message 3: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

Raghad (voldys_nose) | 1425 comments Mod
yeah and i bet its gonna be adrian.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) i dont know who its gonna be?????
i think their gonna find Lissa's half sister!!!

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) yeah!!!!never thought of iit being a brother!! sounds a bit coooler :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Raghad wrote: "yeah and i bet its gonna be adrian."

me too!!!!

message 7: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments cool....

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

cool? i guess.....

message 9: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments huh.

Andrea Immaculada Rosario (drearosario) | 5 comments one time..i'd thought that what if Rose was the half sibling of Lissa!hahaha.and i'd thought of the connections they might have..well,it seems toooooooo impossible.
just wanna share my crazy thoughts.:D

message 11: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol i think tht would havve been awesome but it really is a crazy thought cause thts impossible! =P

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

yepz!

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) but thats still cool

i think lissas mom was non moroi!!!!if u read Kisses from Hell theres one about her dad and mom meeting and i think thats wat happened but he ended up marrying a moroi...........................now that was pretty wild but i had to bring it out there

message 14: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) i hven't read this...

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) well u should!!!!there great :)

message 16: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I'm planiing to. there's so much to read I end up reading nothing!

message 17: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

LOL yeah sometimees i do the same!

message 18: by Amina (last edited Sep 15, 2010 06:11AM) (new)

Amina  (journalistam) it's pretty frustrating =[

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Totally!

message 20: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) ok, so m gonna finish mediator, read the girl wiv the dragon tattoo then hopefully start on VA. my mind is decided!

wat're u guys reading?

message 21: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

ryt now nothing im just going to riyadh today ahhhh i soo toold my mom i didnt wanna go!!! but does she listen noo ofcouse she doesnt!!!!

message 22: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) that's wat our parents our special at... not listening. haha =P

message 23: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

yeah ur soo ryt !!!! like i told them tht if they didnt wanna ggo to pak for the holidayys they should let me go but as always they said no!! plus my mom didnt even let me pick the clothes i want to wear in riyadh she just picked them herself!!!

message 24: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) ahhh, temme abt it. same here, totally. I mean, com'mon, ur 13, I'm sixteeeen n they wldn't lemme go london =[

message 25: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

are talking for studies or just for fun! cause the only reason they would let me go to london is for studies!!

message 26: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) for my family na. my whole fam's there including grandparents

message 27: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

then they should let u go!!

message 28: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) ikr! :( they knw once i go, I won't cum bck! haha!

message 29: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol! ur weird!

message 30: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) y's that weird? i like it there, it's funnn!

message 31: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

yeah but kinda weird without parents! i mean im okay with going for a while but like forever thts impossible

message 32: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) not forever lol... i mean, like atleast for some months. n like m oldest daughter n oldest kid so like... i donno, it'd b weird widout me

message 33: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

thts the thing i mean its okay for like a month !!!

message 34: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) month wid n 's'! lol

message 35: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol no not cool! i just think its really weird!!!

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) i cant stay away that long like a week is long enough 4 me!!!!!!i know im a baby when it comes to leaving my parents!!!!!!!!!!

message 37: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) i guess i'd b the same... lol but i cant see that until i do go. i'll prob b crying then. once it happnd, n like we were in the same country n i went to live wid my granny. n i started crying! lol. i always feel home-sick :(

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) me too i went to germany with my mom and i was okay since i had one of ma parents there

message 39: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments mine's the other way around... i want to move to places explore the world but my parents want to make sure i'm with my family do my homework like a goodgirl and all that... it's pretty much unfair... i'm kinda grounded but in a way that i'm allowed to watch tv and all that... just not allowed to go hang out with my friends and all that...

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) lolz

hmm idk about mine!!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

My parents are devorced and I have to do alot myself so I make everything the way I want. Well...when I can anyway!

message 42: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments Damn! i'd love to do that.... lolz...

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

its not that great, u just cant screw up. they already expect so much if u mess up, then you will REALLY be screwed!

message 44: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments ohh... ok... that's kinda weird... if you're an only child how can they expect so much from you?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

idk....they just do!! :(

message 46: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments ohh. O.o

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

ya...

message 48: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments lol...

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

haha!

message 50: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments ok...

« previous 1 3 4