CGC (Christian Girls Chat) discussion

Chat and Random Topics > Say Something Good about Someone in CGC

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,083 (1083 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

message 1: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments I like how Lizzy can be so amazing and she knows so much about God. Without her this group would be nothing:)
well it would be something but not the same, you get my point...right?

message 2: by Elizabeth, He Satisfies My Soul (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) | 1575 comments Mod
*Blush* Thanks Annie! I wana say that if you hadn't joined I would have given up on this group long ago. Thanks for filling in for me when I have to be gone.

message 3: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments You peoples iz all awesome. Yes, I realize that grammar is horrid, but it doesn't matter. You peoples iz still awesomes.

message 4: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments ~It Just Takes One ~ (Elizabeth) wrote: "*Blush* Thanks Annie! I wana say that if you hadn't joined I would have given up on this group long ago. Thanks for filling in for me when I have to be gone."
oh Lizzy! i<3 u!

message 5: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments Dovewing wrote: "You peoples iz all awesome. Yes, I realize that grammar is horrid, but it doesn't matter. You peoples iz still awesomes."
well yeah grammar doesn't really matter on here unless you wanna be flawless:) and none of us are.

message 6: by austen (last edited Sep 15, 2010 08:53PM) (new)

austen (oncebef0re) I am. *sniffs haughtily*

How dare you insult Her Highness The Grammar Freak. *frowns darkly*

:D

message 7: by Elizabeth, He Satisfies My Soul (new)

Lol, Pansy!

message 8: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments Pansy wrote: "I am. *sniffs haughtily*

How dare you insult Her Highness The Grammar Freak. *frowns darkly*

:D"

*laughs, then pretends to be haughty before breaking down in a fit of laughter*

message 9: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments lol sorry i didn't mean to offend anyone

message 10: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) ~*~*~Annie~*~*~ wrote: "lol sorry i didn't mean to offend anyone"

Annie, you didn't! I was just being silly!!!!!!! *dies laughing* I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

message 11: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments no you didn't hurt mine i thought i hurt yours!
*wipes off forehead and feels relieved* we good now?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

i love how annie is always fun and sweet! she is so much fun to talk 2 and one of best crazy people i know!!!((thats good!))

message 13: by Elizabeth, He Satisfies My Soul (new)

I couldn't agree more!

message 14: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments I FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks around the room looking for someone-or something to hug, she can't find anything.shrugs and hugs a book.*

message 15: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) HUG ME!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Elizabeth, He Satisfies My Soul (new)

~*~*~Annie~*~*~ wrote: "I FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks around the room looking for someone-or something to hug, she can't find anything.shrugs and hugs a book.*"

What? I didn't see that book saying what I just said. And shes giving it MY hug.

message 17: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) *cries sympathetically and pats Lizzy on the back* I know, and I stole yours too!

message 18: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments Pansy wrote: "HUG ME!!!!!!!!"
OKAY!!!!!!!!!!
*imagines running through a field of wheat to meet Pansy*(like in the movies)

message 19: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) LOL!
*imagines it too*

message 20: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments ~It Just Takes One ~ (Elizabeth) wrote: "~*~*~Annie~*~*~ wrote: "I FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks around the room looking for someone-or something to hug, she can't find anything.shrugs and hugs a book.*"

What? I didn't..."

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *THROWS THE BOOK ASIDE AND HUGS LIZZY*

message 21: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) *pouts*
What about me?
*sticks out lip*

message 22: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments Pansy wrote: "*cries sympathetically and pats Lizzy on the back* I know, and I stole yours too!"
drat...
i can't diside if to either use a sad smily face or a happy one...
:S
(soooooooooooo i did half and half)

message 23: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments *Imagines one of the cornfield scence, except the two people run into each other and hurt themselves* hehe... I'm always waiting for that to happen in the movies.

message 24: by Elizabeth, He Satisfies My Soul (new)

~*~*~Annie~*~*~ wrote: "~It Just Takes One ~ (Elizabeth) wrote: "~*~*~Annie~*~*~ wrote: "I FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!! *looks around the room looking for someone-or something to hug, she can't find anything...."
*Takes hug* Thanks!

message 25: by Elizabeth, He Satisfies My Soul (new)

Pansy wrote: "*pouts*
What about me?
*sticks out lip*"

*Big hug to Pansy*

message 26: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments Group hug!!!!! *holds arms out wide*

message 27: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments Pansy wrote: "*pouts*
What about me?
*sticks out lip*"

*huggggggggggggggggg*

message 28: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) Dovewing wrote: "Group hug!!!!! *holds arms out wide*"

YEAH!!!!!!

message 29: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments the Madd Yoda lover hatter☼☺☮ஐ wrote: "i love how annie is always fun and sweet! she is so much fun to talk 2 and one of best crazy people i know!!!((thats good!))"

i love how maddy can always be so much fun and amazing, she puts an awesome up beat twist to this group.

message 30: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments Pansy wrote: "Dovewing wrote: "Group hug!!!!! *holds arms out wide*"

YEAH!!!!!!"

i love how Pansy is so energetic and enthusiastic, she’s funny and wonderful to be around, love u Pansy.

message 31: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments *Realizes that Pansy is the only one coming over for the group hug; goes and drags everyone else over*

message 32: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments lol

message 33: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments and how dovewing can always find funny things to say in between these: * star-ie things

message 34: by Elizabeth, He Satisfies My Soul (new)

*Joins group hug* Lol! I couldn't agree with you more, Annie.

message 35: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) ...And how Stephanie can be encouraging and hilarious at the same time!!! Luv ya, Annie! ;-)

message 36: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 37: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments *smiles* They're called asterisks(sp?) by the way...

message 38: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments ohhhhhhhhhhhh i didn't know that. sp? what does that mean???????

message 39: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments It's short for spelling.

message 40: by austen (new)

austen (oncebef0re) asterix i think

message 41: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments Dovewing wrote: "It's short for spelling."
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks for inviting me to be in this group Elizabeth!!! I know, I know, I should have thanked you earlier. My bad. D ': I can't wait till Christmas!!! I only have three presents under the tree, and not even from by imediant family, but I want to see the happy faces that come up on my siblings' face when they see the presents I got them. btw, why is your thumb not as round as your other fingers? = D

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

oh, and my mom says she is SO busy she can't find time enough to wrap my present. AND she won't tell me my sister's present because mine is similar to hers. O.O I wanna know Aaron's present!!!(my sis) I didn't feel like editing when I did this extra comment.

message 44: by Elizabeth, He Satisfies My Soul (new)

Crazy Dog ❤-er wrote: "Thanks for inviting me to be in this group Elizabeth!!! I know, I know, I should have thanked you earlier. My bad. D ': I can't wait till Christmas!!! I only have three presents under the tree, an..."

Lol, your welcome! I'm glad you like the group. :)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Are you kidding? I would have never known that I had sisters-in-Christ on Goodreads!!!

message 46: by Elizabeth, He Satisfies My Soul (new)

:) Well, then I'm really glad I made this group. ;)

message 47: by Annie (new)

Annie | 395 comments ^^ yeah i'm glad you did too.
wow i worked really hard helping you make the group huh?
I only came up with the name :D

message 48: by Elizabeth, He Satisfies My Soul (new)

Lol, but you've help just by being a mod.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I love this group and everyone in it!!! Sometimes I wonder; do we eat in Heaven?

message 50: by Elizabeth, He Satisfies My Soul (new)

:)

Yes we will eat in Heaven, because Jesus has the Supper of the Lamb.

Then he said to me, "Write, Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb '" And he said to me, "These are true words of God." ~Revelation 19:9

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22