Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Etcetera > Vacation

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 1113 comments I'm off tomorrow for about 2 weeks. A couple days in Vegas and then on to CA. Santa Barbara, Monterey, San Francisco and then my daughters house for Parkers birthday. Try to hold down on the posts for me lol.

message 2: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3570 comments Merrilee in AZ wrote: "I'm off tomorrow for about 2 weeks. A couple days in Vegas and then on to CA. Santa Barbara, Monterey, San Francisco and then my daughters house for Parkers birthday. Try to hold down on the pos..."

have fun!

message 3: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (JaneNancy) | 161 comments Vacations can be such a kick. I hope it all goes well for you and your get home again refreshed in mind and spirit. NJ

message 4: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2614 comments I'll expect a bridge report.

message 5: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7794 comments What fun! You're taking a real tour. Have a blast.

message 6: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 3589 comments What a great trip!! I really wanted to get to SF for B'con this year!

message 7: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 1113 comments We are in Barkersfield CA tonight. Going to Laughlin tomorrow night and then home. We have had a great trip, this was one of hubby's bucket list trips. Dan the bridge is completed, can't drive on it yet and I'm sure there is still work but you can look at it lol. Only read a couple books so I guess it was a great trip. More when we get home

message 8: by Brakedrum (new)

Brakedrum | 1203 comments Merrilee in AZ wrote: "We are in Barkersfield CA tonight. Going to Laughlin tomorrow night and then home. We have had a great trip, this was one of hubby's bucket list trips. Dan the bridge is completed, can't drive o..."

We rode thru there a few years ago. I loved our California motorcycle trip, Mohave was a bit hot to ride, tho.

message 9: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2614 comments Thanks for the report, Merrilee. Looking forward to taking the bridge and bypassing the dam.

message 10: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 1113 comments I'm home again and we had a great trip. I didn't do much reading but thats ok.

message 11: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14213 comments welcome back Merrilee! now that you are home you can get in some reading, I bet!