The Apocalypse discussion

Characters > The Survivors - Characters - Non Religious

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Name:

Rank/Job: (i.e. hunter, cook, preacher, ect. No, they don't have to have one, but it's more of a skill to what they'll be helping with most while here.)

Personality: (please, don't have a loud but shy person or a good natured but tempermental one. I don't want a list here, I want a little about your character as a person, please.)

Appearance: (Pictures are fine, but a discription and a picture is preferred.)

Kin:

Crush: (doesn't mean you have to have one right off the bat, people!)

Other:

The non religious are the survivors that merely want to recreate what civilization they had before the apocalypse. They are at war with the religious group, and they're trying their best to keep a well grounded lifestyle.

message 2: by Carly (last edited Sep 10, 2010 12:59PM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Name: Alaric Manson

Rank/Job: Warrior/Leader - this doesn't mean he has total control, he just has partial respect and trys to run things as smoothly as they can

Personality: the man was once sunny, but is now just a cold, angry shell of a person. His fiancee was killed by the apocalypse, the one woman he would ever care for. He did - once - have a son, or was about to, when nine months in his fiancee miscarried and it left him devistated. He then left to join the army for a few years, after he graduated college. He worked hard there, where he got his great leadership skills.

Appearance: Sort of Like The Blonde One Here
Alaric is - on first impression - slightly intimidating. He's tall with deep, accusing blue eyes. One of them is scarred around it. His hair is light blonde, and - though he looks thin - he actually posesses alot of power. Once you get past his scarred face and body (he has another long scar from his right hip to right calf) you might even call him harmless. And harmless he was, once, before everything fell apart.

Kin: they all died in the Apocalypse

Crush: None

Other: --

message 3: by Carly (last edited Sep 14, 2010 03:28PM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Name: Lisa Hughes - Lise

Rank/Job: Medic

Personality: Lisa is sometimes known as Lise. She is, at times, overly independent. She doesn't exactly like dealing with her problems, let alone her feelings, and so she puts her fear of facing her own problems into her work where she attempts to solve the problems of others.
Emotional can be a spot on description for her, especially when it comes to things like friends or if she is forced to face any sort of past romance or present emotional attachment to someone.
She's a strong woman, however, and keeps her emotional and physical pain bottled up inside. She can be snarky and sarcastic on top of this to prove to herself that she can take care of herself, alone, with no help from any other people.
Lisa can also be overly competitive when it comes to work and also to proving herself. She's self conscious, mostly about her appearance or the way she has to act due to the god-awful social contract, but also outgoing. She can have strong feminist views at times, and won't hesitate a moment to let her opinion be known. She likes to be in charge of things, but sometimes her leadership skills either fail her or give her too much control, and she needs to be talked down from her power high.

Appearance: *Cough* My Freaking Idol *Cough*
Lisa is average height, about 5'5, maybe 5'6. She has long black waves of hair that tumble over her shoulders and fall down her back, to about her shoulder blades, but she hates wearing it down and is usually tied up in a ponytail, with only a brush of side bangs that are swept behind her ear most of the time, or pinned out of her eyes so that she can see. Her eyes are a greenish color, the color of the ocean when you look down over the side of the boat; they have that watery tint to them. She is far from that usual 'girly-girl' attire, fine in a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt or plain tank, rather than a skirt or tiny shorts and a halter top like some girls.

Kin: her brother is one of the 'religious'

Crush: N/Y

Other:

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 248 comments Mod
Name: Abigail Landers.

personality: shes sort of a perfectionist, likes everyhing neat. She was the calmest one out of everyone she knew. She lost her whole family including of her year old sister, older brother, parents and her husband who she married at twentyone. Now she's barely able to speak. She doesn't know what to do.

Crush: nope..

Kin: nah

appearance: http://www.xilfee.eu/Blog/uploaded_im...

sort of like this. Except now the sorrow is clearly visible on her expression.

Sorry if it's not good enough. I had to remake it cuz it disappeared

message 5: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Name: Storm Chan
~Age: 15
~Gender: Male
~Rank/Job: He was an archer before the disaster, which everyone told him was a useless skill, but he knew it would come in handy. He’d believed wholeheartedly in the apocalypse and here it was. Now he has something to contribute to society. He also has a skill in making things out of random scraps like with wood and stuff.
~Personality: Outspoken. He’s never afraid to speak his mind and is very opinionated. While this could be obnoxious, he does it politely and correctly. He is a natural at working a crowd because he’s so friendly and jovial. Unlike his sister, he rarely speaks condescendingly as his twin sister often does. He’s loving and caring in a very manly way ;) He’s an all around good person.
~Appearance: He has one of those crazy Asian haircuts with the bangs and almost spiky hair in the back, but not. Kind of like Adam Lambert but way better :P His skin is tan like Autumn’s and his eyes are the exact same shape and deep brown chocolate shade as hers.
~Kin: Sister, Harmony (6); Twin Sister, Autumn (15)
~Crush: His girlfriend died in the disaster. He thinks about her a lot but there’s nothing he can do.
~Other: He managed to save his bow in the apocalypse. To be roleplayed--His sister isn’t religious, but she believes the apocalypse occurred because the world was going to change. This has put sort of a rift between them, but their main focus is protecting their sister.

Ooh are they Asian?

message 7: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Yes. They're Chinese.

Cool :) Chinese people are smart

message 9: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Yes :)

Oh and random stuff I forgot to say 'cause I was rushing: Autumn was born 5 minutes before Storm....and...there was something else.

Oh and sorry they're kids Carly. I couldn't resist the lure of the cliche orphan situation.

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) xD I get that

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Katharine Night

Rank/Job: Architect loves to design and build houses ever since she was 8 she can make alot out of a little. She loves what she does.

Personality: She's strong and nothing can rain on her parade she tries to look at it as though it happened for a reason she fights for what ever she believes in even if shes standing alone needs,she fights till the end. She is fun and wild but can be mature when she needs to be. She and her brother are a team they help each other out all the time they got to each other for advice and help. Shes stong willed and independant for the most part.

Appearance: http://www.hairtech.com.au/images_new... She hair is light brown and pin straight and thin,peircing icy blue eyes, tan, fit and femine body she has 3 tatoo's one on her right ankle thats a black rose (she and her brother lost their dad when she was 9 her brother 11) another one on the left side of her stomach by her bellybutton thats an intricate dove and one on her left shoulder blade thats a serpent like dragon wrapped around a red thorned rose

Kin: her brother Eric, Mother Ellen deceased

Crush: nopety nope nope

Other: She lost her dad when she was 9 her brother 11 and her mom was single for the rest of her life their mother always said "There wasn't another man perfect enough to replace your father" so she never remarried. Her mom was always suppotive and was at every single important thing in there lives, until now shes gone.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Eric Night

Rank/Job: Mechanic/Engineer

Personality: He's understanding and kind but can be strict when he needs to be. He's strong, reliable and loyal to his friends and his family. He tells it like it is which sometimes is harsh he doesn't like it but he likes to stick to reality and not fantasy. He's smart and fast acting with serious matters. He doesn't like to be bossed around but will take it if needed. He feels he needs to save whatever and whoever he can.

Appearance: http://cdn.buzznet.com/media-cdn/jj1/... He has light brown hair that goes down to about the middle of his neck its wavy and thick, deep dark brown eyes almost black, he has one tatoo and it's on his back and its a dagger that has russian lettering on it.

Kin: his sister Katharine, His mother deceased

Crush: Nopety nope nope

Other: He lost his father when he was 11, his sister had cried her self to sleep every night for 3 years straight though she wouldn't admit it to anyone he knew only because his room was right next to hers when they where children.

Name: Leonardo Trudy

personality: He grew up in a small village with just his parents. When he turned about seven years old, his family was getting wealithier and they moved into the city. He grew up as a very intelligent man and a very independant one. He is very confident and basically just an average human being. He had a 28 year old wife and a two boys, they were twins and were turning two years old in a month.

Rank: he was studied business but was a mechanical engineer.

Appearance: He has two big hazel eyes, and shaggy chocolatety brown hair. He is a fairly tall man, almost six feet tall. He's built up and strong. He has a nice nose, two good ears, and a stubble around the bottom of his face.

Kin: dead

Crush: his wife died with his whole family

other: lived in a nice Beach house.

message 14: by Carly (last edited Sep 12, 2010 07:26AM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Name: Irene 'Rini' Sails

Rank/Job: She's far too young, but she helps wash clothes or dishes

Personality: Rini was always such a sweet child, growing up with her mother, father, and older brother Kyler. She loves her family and friends more than anything, and her mind is always filled with innocent, childish hope. She is amazingly sweet and unusually loving, moreso than children usually are. She's bold and brave, and though she needs people to help her because of her age, can be very independant.

Appearance: Her hair is a beautiful tumble of loose, strawberry blonde curls, and her eyes are big and blue. She's very shy and innocent looking, her cheeks painted a rosy pink and her nose sprinked with a few freckles. She's - of course - short and sweet.

Kin: None

Crush: none

Other:

Ahahahahahaha xDD :)

message 16: by Carly (last edited Sep 13, 2010 06:30PM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) he is an epitome of cuteness! ^-^ where did you find him, my friend?

Oooooh!!!! XD

message 18: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) XD I wish I knew about it when it was on!

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Aww xD

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Topaz Clansey

Rank/Job: Scavenger, (good for finding things in the rubble that can be used.)

Personality: Good sense of humour, bright and cheerful, loud, stands up for herself and her friends. Can hold a grudge. Loves music and dnacing but has two left feet and is unfortunatley tone deaf. Falls for people easily.

Appearance: (Can't get a picture on, sorry!)

Blues eyes, dark, naturally curly hair, with an auburn tinge. Slim figure. Braces left her with great white smile. Thin lips and a nose that is a little larger but still suits her face. Long legs and slim fingers. Surprisingly small feet.

Crush: Likes Jeffery from the first time they meet.

message 21: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) St. Alexandra wrote: "I think it aired in... either 2006 or '08. I can't be bothered to check. Sorry.
Anywho.
GO THERE:
http://www.facebook.com/House?v=app_1...

It's the Fox Fall party, and it was str..."

i is watching naooo and i have about 2 hours of livestream house promos and bones and stuff.
I am a very happy fangirl
oyesh

message 22: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) huddy buddy.
Jesse Spencer is Single.
I just died.

message 23: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Name: Summer Deschanel

Rank/Job: she's more of a day dreamer than anything, but she's good with cleaning. And holding things against Alaric to make him go a bit softer on people.

Personality: For Alaric, Summer Deschanel was the one that got away, ten years ago to be exact. She's one of those woman who can be compleately spontaneous at times, and at others very emotional and attatched. She's more of a free spirit than Alaric and Lisa, and she has a few things that drive her crazy, like the fact that when she has tea or coffee there has to be exactly one and three quarters spoonfulls of sugar. Not two, not one and a half, but one and three quarters. There are little things that make her seem very neat and organized. She's also an enormous bookworm. Before the apocalypse, she loved to travel and take lots of pictures. Lucky for her, her polaroid camera managed to survive with little damadge at all, which means sometimes she can go picture crazy.

Appearance: [image error]
Ah, yes! I'm using the lovely Miss Zooey Deschanel (yes, sister of Emily Deschanel of Bones!) as my beautiful play by! You can't really tell from the above picture, but the woman has amazing blue eyes, better seen here. She has long, dark brown hair which tumbles in straight waves down her shoulders. Yes, straight waves, as in straight and then wavy at the end! She has that look of natural beauty to her. She also has a heart shaped birthmark on her shoulder. [[500 Days of Summer anyone?]]

Kin: She had a brother, but he died. He lived so far away that she doesn't know about his death yet.

Crush: As stated above, she's not one to stick around too long, but maybe someone could change that, if they actually were willing to try.

Other: not really, I just wanted to bring in someone who knows a crapload about Alaric, and I really love Zooey - if you couldn't tell - and wanted to use her as a play by!
Also, Lisa E is my play by for Lisa *above* And I may be using my adorable Jesse Spencer for Alaric, but I'm not too sure about that.

message 24: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) *squeee*
Do you know what I would do for that? >;)

message 25: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Kill and steal. Mostly steal. I love himmm!
But I didn't see HL?!

message 26: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He's so smexy!
I know D;

What?! He's like fifty isn't he?!

message 28: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Jesse spencers 30-2 ish xD I think, maybe 40 but I doubt it.
Yes he was there!!!

message 29: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) I love me some Hugh Laurie too, though.

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Graaaah need a charrie--alright, here I go))

Name- Blayre La Dae
Gender- femme :)
Age- ummm how bout 21, almost 22
Occupation-scavenger
Personality- blayre has a certain optimism that leads many to like her. She was devastated by the apocalypse but bounced bak and tried to fond the positive side of things instead of brooding. She is very social, and can have a wry sense of sarcastic humor. Her laugh is assisting and usually causes others to laugh with her.
Looks-ermm.. Naturally wavy honey blonde hair and big blue-grey eyes, althetic figure

Kin-umm none

Crush-I really don't care haha

Other- there's gotta be an optimist here somewhere! XD

message 32: by Talia (last edited Sep 21, 2010 05:06PM) (new)

Talia Name: Lucy Yurin

Rank/Job: She helps out with cooking. She has a talent for cooking.

Personality: She is everything BUT shy. EXTREMELY talkative and inquisitive, she wants to know everything about everything, nothing can be left to doubt according to her. Her parents died during the apocalips so she just stays in the kitchens and cooks. She didn't like her parents anyway so it doesn't matter to her. She is attached to Summer Deschanel and treats her like her older sister.

Appearance: Short, albino, pinkish eyes because of her albinoism, really light skin....so on and so forth

Kin: ...none...

Crush: no one

Other: She is very fragile on the outside because she is an albino, but she doesn't like being treated like a fragile child, wants to be seen as tough.

message 33: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ah!! Another little one!! :D

message 34: by Talia (new)

Talia Oh I didn't see Rini!!! THEY COULD BE BUDDIES!!

message 35: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Yaaay!
And I might make a lil caleb!
(adorable kid I made in another rp, so edging adorable xD I lurve him oh so much)

message 36: by Talia (new)

Talia Oh (hahahaha I'm getting an idea) if he's around Lisa's age she could have a crush on him >XD

message 37: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (xD wait... If Caleb was or if someone else was? Cause I'm all for super adorable baby crushes too xD

message 38: by Talia (new)

Talia (Any cute little boys ;P) It would be so adorable she would try to flirt and everything XD

message 39: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Wait I'm confused Dx explain, por favor, your idea?
Brbs!

message 40: by Talia (new)

Talia Okay so there could be a little boy around Lisa's age that she gets a crush on and tries to flirt and stuff.

message 41: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) You realize lisa's 30-ish... Not exactly little?

message 42: by Talia (new)

Talia No I made another Lisa, she's ten. It's on page one.

message 43: by Carly (last edited Sep 21, 2010 05:05PM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Name - Caleb

Age - 12

Job- none

kin- none

Personality - He was hit. Alot. But he was used to it, which was the sad part. By the age of five, if he did something wrong, he shut his eyes and waited for the pain to be over. His father was a drunk and his mother was the only one who cared for him, and his dad killed her with a single bullet to her temple while she was sleeping...and he saw..everything...

Appearance: Caleb
He's short, thin and frail. If you look close enough, you can still see the discoloured places where the bruises used to be. His hair is messy and brown and blue grey eyes.

Crush - ehh..

Other -

message 44: by Talia (new)

Talia Ok I'll change Lisa's name because it gets too confusing....How about Lucy?

message 45: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ohh that makes sense, yeah two charries named Lisa is kinda hard to do xD uhh sure lucys cute!

message 46: by Talia (new)

Talia Yup, oh and Caleb sounds so depressing...:( awwwwww I feel bad for him....he sounds so real

message 47: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He was my demon character, but in that one his dad made him kill his mom, and then he was killed, which made him into a demon when he was meant to be an angel

message 48: by Talia (new)

Talia oh ok. Yup, I'm happy this isn't fantasy because well I'm sorta sick of fantasy rps right now.

message 49: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Yeah well I'm into fantasy like this, apocalyptic sci fi.

message 50: by Talia (new)

Talia It's sci fi, not fantasy. Which is a vondeerfull thing.

« previous 1