Clean Reads discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary | 26 comments Melissa wrote: "Hi! As many of you know, I have a website called Squeaky Clean Reads (www.squeakycleanreads.com). I just wanted to let you all know that we are constantly hosting giveaways for clean reads. So c..."

How can I add my book FINDING FIONA to the giveaways?
Mary

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 16 comments Mary--

Hi! I have been trying to get in contact with you, but your spam filter won't let me emails go through to you. Perhaps you could unblock melissa@squeakycleanreads.com, and I will try resending our giveaway information to you!

message 3: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 16 comments BOOK GIVEAWAY
ends Sep 20th at noon

2 lucky readers will win a copy of
"Divinely Designed" by Rachael Anderson

Enter here:

http://www.squeakycleanreads.com/
giveaway.html

Publisher's Note: It all begins with calamity, faith, and a flat tire. Seeking liberation from recent heartache, BYU graduate Kennedy Jackson leaves her hometown and moves to Arizona to work as an interior designer. She thinks she is ready for a new start, but her heart still needs some convincing. When she bumps into a handsome stranger on the highway, she starts the ride of her life on a road of divine design that will lead to her dreams if she only has the faith to follow it. Divinely Designed is a sure antidote for gloom and a light-hearted reminder that even the darkest forks in the road can lead somewhere brilliant.

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary | 26 comments Melissa,
As we write I will add you to my address book so I can receive your mail. Sorry it was trouble for you.
Mary