Delirity discussion

Speculations > Last Sacrifice Speculations (Spoilers!!!)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (last edited Sep 09, 2010 08:50PM) (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead

How do you think the series will end?

Who killed the queen?

Who will Rose end up with?

Do you think Rose will even survive?

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 827 comments I started this series late, but I should be caught up before this book releases and will sound off with theories then.

message 3: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) | 1745 comments I wish we had this right after reading SB. I can't remember a lot of what I was thinking right after reading it.

I definitely think Rose will survive though. I don't know who she'll end up with. I really do love Dimitri and Adrian. I felt bad for Adrian though after SB, like Rose was using him. But then I wonder after everything that has happened if her feelings will change for Dimitri with Rose not realizing it until the end.

message 4: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I think that Rose will find a way to cure Dimitri. I have a feeling that the person that killed the Queen is going to be some really obvious.

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara Nuttall | 2 comments i think that rose will definately survive, they wouldnt kill off the main character, that would be to sad, even though the title implies something huge will happen, ive got loads of ideas who i think killed the queen, but my main 1 is adrians mum-daniela, i think she seems to calm about her sons relationship with rose, i think she killed the queen, set rose up for the murder and was going to get her lawyer to lose the case, so rose would have been found guilty and thats why she was trying to talk rose out of useing abe as her lawyer in the courtroom, the queen being dead, rose in jail, I also she think she would have tried to kill christian, hoping that it would bring adrian and lissa together. So he would be king, although i dont think adrian has anything to do with it he seems to relly love rose. I think abe and dimitri will break her out of prison with the help of lissa and her compulsion and abe and dimitri will get her away on that journey mentioned by rhonda during the card reading, maybe go to baia again afterall dimitris going to have to see his family so that they know hes no longer a strigoi, and i think with the help of oksana and mark they will eventually uncover the truth about the murder and find lissas long lost sibling- who i think is jill. im not too sure what to think about what will happen to adrian but i think rose and dimitri will definately be together again. cant wait for the next book.

message 6: by Brandee (new)

Brandee | 80 comments The only thing that I hope is that Adrian does not step aside for Dimitri..Because we all know that Dimitri is going to help Rose out but I don't think Lisa will be able to.I think that will be the sacrifice either rose an Lisa won't be friends or Lisa will never be Queen or anything bc she will pick rose..As far as who killed the Queen?!?! I think it is going to be someone no one will quess but it will be to protect some one...I can't wait for this one to come out..This series has kept me on my toes an wanting to turn the page....ALSO I know ever one love/like Dimitri an he may still care for rose but Adrian to me is better for her...I hope they stay together...

message 7: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Rose will servive because she is a featured character in the spin off series.
Rose will end up with no one lol I think she will have to kill Dimitri and Adrian wont be with her after all that she has done to him. (i know i wouldnt)
Lisa Killed the queen.
Dimitri will die at the end.

message 8: by Sara (new)

Sara Nuttall | 2 comments at first I thought adrian would be the one to die, now im not to sure, richelle has said she'd make it a happy ending, whether she ment for rose and dimitri, or for all the characters im not sure, but it would not be good if one of the main characters die, i think adrian will find true love with someone else, possibly sydney as a few other people have said, then the spin off series could be about them and there new found love. rose and dimitri will defo be together tho, theyve been through to much to not have there happy ending. I still say daniela killed the queen.

message 9: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
I think Lisa will end up queen. I think the Uncle they released will have had something to do with the queen's death.

message 10: by Brandee (new)

Brandee | 80 comments Chakara wrote: "Rose will servive because she is a featured character in the spin off series.
Rose will end up with no one lol I think she will have to kill Dimitri and Adrian wont be with her after all that she ..."

that would be one hell of a twist

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 827 comments Was it ever proven that the Queen was killed? Something about all of that felt like a setup to me.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 827 comments Nm. I like the "Lissa will become queen" theory, which means that big Q should probably be dead first.