IDK Just Roleplay! discussion

Summer camp > Role Play

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) As the bus parked and students began getting out, Bran turned to the rusty old car which was whining in protest, even though it was only moving at around five miles per hour. It parked, and a matronly woman got out, the door creaking loudly. She opened the passenger side door and helped a girl out, a girl with flaming hair, pale skin, a blood red mouth, and a bandage peeking out at her right shoulder and her left hip. The woman helped her walk to the main office, and as she passed Bran, she looked at him. He gasped when he saw her eyes, which were a shocking green. Then she was up the office steps and the door was swinging shut behind her.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Tash looked around the camp's main office, looking mildly interested in her surroundings. The woman began speaking to the camp director while she fiddled with the scratchy bandage at her hip, wishing she could still run as fast as she used to, able to run away from this, her futture, and never look back.

"Natasha, I'm going to take you to your cabin, but I'll have to leave after that. I'll be back to pick you up at the end of the summer." There was something in her voice that made her sound almost relieved, and Tash sighed and looked away. I haven't spoken in weeks. What makes you think I'm going to say goodbye to you, who are dumping me here for the summer just so if I have a psychotic break it wont be in your stupid orphanage? she stood with her help and was lead out to her cabin, where the woman hugged her awkwardly while she sat like a stone. She turned her face away and let her emotions roil and twist inside her like a storm. When she heard the car heading away, she turned back to the campers, watching them. She noticed one guy, headed toward the mess hall, who looked...well, HOT. She sighed. I'm still a cripple. Even if a guy was attracted to me, why would he want to date a girl he had to help walk everywhere? And with that, she did something she hadn't been able to do for weeks. She stood.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She looked at him, her eyes disarmingly green. "The orphanage is afraid I'll have psychotic break and kill everyone their, so they sent me here instead." she winced as she spoke, her throat sore from disuse. The air scraping up her throat felt like molten lava.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She grimaced. "you really want to hang out with a girl who can barely walk?" she was touched, in reality.

Bran smiled at her. "need any help?" he didn't wait for an answer before he took two of the suitcases.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "You know, this summer might actually be better than I thought it would." she smiled, her whole face lighting up so that her eyes shone with a weird green light.

"Actually, my name is Brandon, but you can call me Bran. Nice to meet you." he winked at her.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "nah, I can manage. After all, my only bag is already inside." she smiled little more.

"you think so? Well, I shan't let it got ot my head."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) He smiled. "nice to meet you, Demi."

She waved, ignoring the pain that lanced down her back.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) He grabbed several of the suitcases.

Tash went inside and collapsed on the lower bunk, wincing at the pain in her back.

message 9: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 3 comments Aria walked into her cabin, looking around.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "ahahahah, no you don't. If you want to fall over again, be my guest." bran smiled mischievously.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Avis walked over to the hall, dragging her suitcase along with two hands. As soon as she got to the hall, she had to go to her cabin. She was given a small letter, containing the keys. "G4" She read. "Right. Overrr... There." She said, and started to walk towards the 4th girl's cabin, still dragging her suitcase. "Godd, why don't they have chauffeurs here?" She laughed. "I could sure do with on of them."

message 12: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 3 comments Aria put her duffle bag onto one of the beds, and started unpacking.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Avis opened the door to the cabin, and looked around. There was nobody else in G4, so she took the top bunk. She took one of the drawers under the bunk bed and started unpacking her stuff into it.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "seems you need some hap. Again." bran reached down to help her up.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) He looked slightly amused, but didn't laugh. "you sprained your ankle something fierce. Now of only you had let me take a few of those trunks..."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Tash got up and slowly walked over to where she had let her bag fall. She pulled out a faded photograph of a happy family and her jaw tightened, not because she was angry, but because she was fighting back tears. She jerked her hand swiftly and the photograph tore in two. She dropped it in the waste paper basket and went back to staring out the window.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) This time he did laugh. "yes, Bran, the tyrannical ruler against all independence. You got quite a bit farther than I expected, though." ((I think he sounds British. Probably because I've been reading books centered in England for quite a while, so their way of talking is ingrained in my head.))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "can do." he wrapped his arm around her small waist and supported her, leading her to the clinic.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) He tightened his arm around her waist, an electric tingle running through him at her touch.