IDK Just Roleplay! discussion

Summer camp > Charries

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) What about the other one?

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Yes. One sec...

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) I'm just copy pasting, so here it is. Tell me if I need to add anything or take anything out.

message 4: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (last edited Sep 10, 2010 04:57PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) First name: Natasha
Last name: Nicolavaena
Sex (M or F): Female
Personality (nice, kind, weird, stupid, mean, etc.): on the outside, she seems very tough. In reality, it is just a facade to protect herself from the truth of her abusive parents and broken home. She is, in reality, extremely normal, kind, and loyal.
Looks: her hair is long, fiery red, and falls in waves down her back. Her eyes are an extremely bright emerald green and are framed by thick lashes. Her skin is pale and she has no freckles, moles or other blemishes, only one half healed wound on her back that has stitches. It goes from her right shoulder to her left hip, and will be explained if you can find it out.
Crush: Damien
Other (something else about their life or something): Uh, since there is no age thingy, I'm going to put her age here. Tash is 16. Cabin g2. Straight.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) I gave her history, and her family is all either dead or in jail. And orientation?

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) And I gave her a cabin, and her crush is open.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Most of the stuff that wasn't in the format is in the other section, and while I did t write her jphistory, it is implied that her parents are drunk and abusive, and something happened to cause her to get stitches across her back,

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Sure. If you make one. (wink wink)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Ok, how old do you want him to be? And tash is a special case, so can I have the orphanage drive her to the camp, because she's been getting therapy in case she goes completely nutzo and massacres a bunch of people, because her back getting laid open was really traumatizing for her.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Name: Brandon Devyn
Orientation: straight as you can be
Personality: Bran is a bit of a troublemaker, but is really kind at heart.
Apperance: his short curly black hair and dark eyes and broad shoulders give the impression of a Greek god...or Michelangelo's David. (sp?)
Cabin for councilors ((Girls 1-5))
((boys 6-10))
Cabin for Campers ((girls G2-G6))
((boys B2-B6)) b2
Family: his family is pretty normal, he has a dad, a sister and a mom. Oh, and a dog named boo.
History: the same as any kid. School, drivers liscence, marching band, forced upon him by his parents.
Crush: Demi
Other:
Camper/Councilor: camper

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ♥Zayy♪☻ wrote: "Name: Damien
Orientation: straight as an I
Personality: sarcastic, doesn't really like people much, hates being touched by anyone but his sister, he's not so much a people p..."

Ooh..yummy! Can Tash like him?

message 13: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) | 41 comments Name: Carissa
Orientation: Straight
Personality: See in rp
Apperance: [image error]
((boys 6-10))
((boys B2-B6)) G3
Family: Mom and Dad
History:
Crush: Open
Other:
Camper/Councilor: Camper

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Yay! And I made Brandon for Demi, if you still like him.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) C u there!

message 18: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 3 comments Name: Aria
Orientation: STRAIGHT
Personality: TBA
Apperance: http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/245479-Ani...
((boys 6-10))
((boys B2-B6)) g2
Family: A younger brother, a younger sister, a mom and a dad
History:
Crush: Open
Other:
Camper/Councilor: Camper

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Avis
Orientation: Straight.
Personality: Fiesty, strong hearted, outgoing, mischievous, but can be emotional.
Apperance: http://m482.photobucket.com/image/cut...
((boys 6-10))
((boys B2-B6)) G4
Family: Just her mum.
History: Her dad was shot and killed outside his house. She nearly got run over once.
Crush: None.
Other: -
Camper/Councillor: Camper