Anything and Everything discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments Seth walked around the perimiter of the island thinking to himself of how he was going to get off this place.

message 2: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments He smiled and laughed to himself walking back up to a small shelter he had built of leaves and sticks anainst a tree. He sat outside of it and fell into a daydream.

message 3: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments He looked up at her. "What was that for?" he asked raising a brow.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Nina walked through the forest, multiple forest knives strapped to her legs and arms with the belts of the dudes who had died on her plane. She had built herself a decent shelter in the trees, made from branches she had cut and weaved together with animal sinew, creating some kind of tree house. It had now developed into a kind of playground in the treetops, and served more than it's needed function. "Oi!" She called out, passing by a different plane crash sight. "Anybody around here??"

message 5: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments "What are you talking about?" he asked amazingly confused with her. "Ignoring that comment, anyways, did you just arrive here...on this island?" he asked standing up begining to walk.

(g2g)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) "Hello?!" Nina called out again, giving up. "Well, still nobody. Hmm, did I mark the new day?" She asked herself, rolling up her right sleeve. She counted 12 symbols, cut into her flesh. That meant she'd been on this island for 60 days. She started a new symbol down her arm, carving in one line. "...61" She counted, rolling her ragged sleeve back down, stealthily navigating through the forestry.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Nina spotted a flash of movement, eyes darting over to where it was. She saw two people, a guy and a girl. "Hey! You guys!" She called, not necessarily excited, but she waved to get their attention.

message 8: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 774 comments Mod
Rachel sat down by the water, considering her options of getting off the island.

message 9: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments Seth looked up and followed her. "People keep showing up." he sighed. "Awesomeness."

message 10: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Julia walked down the edge of the water. She held her black converse in her hand. She was wearing mini black denim shorts, and a black t shirt that had a picture of a snow leopard on it. Julia sighed and looked around. She hated being alone, and as far as she was concerned, she was the only person on this island.

message 11: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Julia was soon started to feel the affects of the heat, and started towards the forest, not bothering to put her shoes and socks back on. She looked down at her toes, they were all cut up since she washed up on this island. And her manicured toes, at least they were, now were all chipped.

message 12: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Rachel laid back on the sand, staring up and the sky, and let out a scream of frustration.

message 13: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Julia also heard the scream. "Human!" she murmered quietly to herself over and over.

message 14: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments Seth raised a brow in wonder and headed over to the scream he had just heard wondering who could make such a horrible noise to his delicate ears.

message 15: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Rachel sat up, and clamed herself down

((and yes, I did spell calm wrong just for kayla's amusement.))

message 16: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Julia headed in the direction of the scream, not sure waht else she should do

message 17: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"I hate this stupid island" She muttered.

message 18: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Julia soon saw Rachel, and she stopped.

message 19: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Rachel didn't see Julia and started throwing rocks into the water in frustration

message 20: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments "Sure. I'm already on my way over." he said motioning for her to come with him.

message 21: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Julia started towards her, casually. "hi," she said

message 22: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Rachel turned around and saw Julia. She gasped. "Calm down Rachel." She said to herself. "It's just a hallucination from lack of food. Calm down."

message 23: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Julia frowned. "umm.. Hello?" she repeated, wondering if the girl had heard her.

message 24: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"Umm." She looked at Julia. "You're-You're real. Right?"

message 25: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan "last time I checked," she said, smiling nicely.

message 26: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"Sorry, I've been on my own for a long time, and I started to think I was going crazy, so I was just making sure," She smiled.

message 27: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan "I don't blame you. This morning, I swore I saw a helicopter. I blinked, it was a bee," said Julia. She paused for a moment. "what's your name?" she asked.

message 28: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"I'm... Rachel. And you are?" She asked

message 29: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan "Julia," she introduced.

message 30: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"How long have you been here?" She asked.

message 31: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan "about 4 days, give or take a few," she responded
. "what about you?"
((gtg))

message 32: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

((okay))

"A month and a half." She sighed

message 33: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments "You don't have to leave a trail. I've been here for a while so I can help you on your way back." Seth said.

message 34: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments He nodded at looked at her. "You seen quiet for someone who kicked a guy."

message 35: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments He laughed. "Still, nice first impression. I'm hoping you'll be willing to try again." He grinned and raised a brow.

message 36: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments He shook. "Could be better. How about telling me about yourself?"

message 37: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments "Your favorite color, ya know stuff like that." he said and shrugged.

message 38: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments "Same here. Looks like we have something in common, put I like waffles better."

message 39: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments (sorry im was too busy writting)

He looked at her. "You did not just diss waffles. Waffles have squares and pancakes are just round. Waffles come in many shapes and sizes unlike pancakes." he said and returned the smile.

message 40: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments "What possible shape can a pancake be turned into besides a circle?" Seth asked curiously.

message 41: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments "A blob? You tell me what shape a blob is." he said laughing.

message 42: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments "A blob is not a shape, it's a mess." he said and poked her side.

message 43: by Chachi (last edited Sep 12, 2010 03:54PM) (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments He smiled. "Why are you copying everything I do?" Seth asked.

message 44: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments "To you. What if I mocked you?" he asked going crosseyed seeing if she could copy that.

message 45: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments He walked after. "Aww, did my words make you angry?" he asked.

message 46: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments "I didn't think so." he said and ran his fingers through her hair. "You're too cute to be mad."

message 47: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments He laughed. "You humor me so much." he said

message 48: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 44 comments He nodded and chuckled quietly and took her hand. "Come on. I want to show you my favorite place on his thing."

message 49: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Julia sighed and looked around. She pulled her hair into a ponytail. She used her phone as a mirror. Once satisfied, she shoved her phone back into her pocket.

message 50: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Julia sat downand put her socks and shoes back on. She stood back up, looking along the beach shore.

« previous 1 3