Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Chachi , Evil Angel (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 146 comments Mod
♣Start♣

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Skyler looked at the sky.

message 3: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Misa Flew throw the sky.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Abby folded her dove gray wings as she landed. She looked up and saw a shape in the sky, looking to be an angel. She unfurled her wings and launched herself into the air.

message 5: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Misa looked down and Addy. "Er..."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "hi," she said, her British accent particularly strong.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked around. "....Kio.." He said gently. Kio jumped out of a bush.

message 8: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "Hello." Misa said.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "I'm Abby Maitland."

message 10: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) "I'm......... I'm..... Misa......." She said slowly.

message 11: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ((gtg. I might not be on line tomorrow, if I'm not I'm sorry.))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((no prob. Bye.))

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Sosha jumped from a cliff, and freefell several meters, before spreading her wings and soaring out over the trees. She felt the sun whippping her hair back and laughed.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Avis looked around. It was a beautiful day. There were other angels around. She smiled, and lay down on the lush green grass. She looked up to the sky, and saw other angels flying around freely. She closed her eyes, she loved the feeling of peacefulness. She looked to her right, and saw another angel, a wolf by his side. She waved to him. "Hey there. Nice day, isn't it" She said, and looked back up to the sky.

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Sosha flew up high, tucked her wings tight to her body, and shot towards the ground. She spread her wings just in time to avoid coliding with the ground. She landed lightly, grinning at the to angels she'd landed before. "Hi there" she said cheerfully, "I'm new! Who're you?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi there! I'm Avis." Avis smiled. "Pleased to meet you"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Kio walked tords Skyler. Skyler said "....good..boy.."

message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Sosha smiled at Avis, "My name's Sosha, by the way. I kinda just died" she looked down at her hands, and started picking her nails, a sad expression on her face. Suddenlu she looked up, "Who're you?" she told the boy with the wolf, mistrust colouring her voice.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is that wolf your pet? He's cute" She smiled.

message 20: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Misa watched Abby carefully.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Abby watched her back, then yawned. "look, this is not the way I was going to spend my day, so now that we know each other, bye."

message 22: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Jasmine and Nate both arrived to earth.

message 23: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Misa nodded. "Good bye." She said then headed down to the earth.

message 24: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) "What are we doing here?" Nate asked.

"Were here to protect this planet against demons." Jasmine said

message 25: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Misa landed by a tree. "Hmmm.... I'm so tiered." She muttered.

message 26: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) "Why do we always get stuck with killing those demons." Nata said.

" Stop nagging and lets go check the place." Jasmine said as she spread her wings.

message 27: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Misa heard Nate and Jasmine. "Er?!" She muttered.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Skyler petted Kio.

message 29: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Jasmine took off.

Nate followed her and notice someone on the tree.

message 30: by -FROZEN- (last edited Sep 19, 2010 04:00PM) (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Misa saw Nate and sigh. "We're on same side....." She thought.

message 31: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) "Okay." he thought to her.

"Hurry up." Jasmine said

message 32: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Misa watched him carefully. Then looked away.

message 33: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Nate waved at her, and catched up to Jasmine.

Jasmine looked all over the place

message 34: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) Misa smiled then sat down on the ground.

message 35: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) "Looks like the area is clear." Jasmine said.

"Good can we turn to humans and go have fun." he said

message 36: by -FROZEN- (new)

-FROZEN- (Otaku4Life) ((gtg))

"I'll rest here for a while..." Misa thought.

message 37: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) ((bye))
"Okay." Jasmine said/

Nate turned to human

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) Abby turned toward earth, not noticing Nate and Jasmine as she headed toward the house of her only living relative.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((gtg for a bit.))

message 40: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) ((okay ))
Jasmine turned to human.

"Come on lets go check this town out." Nate said

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((is back! Did you miss me? I know you did.))

Abby caught them out of the corner of her eyes. She halted and lowered to the ground softly, she drew her wings in and walked towards them. "what are two angels like you doing in a town like this?" she crossed her arms as she spoke, trying to make her little 5'3" body look menacing. She failed.

message 42: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) ((lol))
"Were here to protect this town." Nate.

Jasmine looked at her.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "this town doesn't need protecting from either of you two." she glared at jasmine, keeping a watchful eye open.

message 44: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) "Well it isn't up to you." Jasmine said.

Nate got Jasmine from the hand

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "well too bad. The world needs to see that not all of us demons are bad."

message 46: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) "Your a demon and were Angles." Jasmine said,

"Calm down." Nate whispered to her

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "it's not like I chose this. You think you have it hard, protecting the human race. I can't choose what I do. I just have to do it." her delicate little hands were balled into fists at her sides.

message 48: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) "Whatever, lets go Nate." Jasmine turned and started to walk away.

Nate looked at Abby and turned to follow his sister.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She growled at them slightly and took off in the opposite direction, but quickly she noticed something was wrong. There was a conflagration of fire-eyed demons about her, encircling her. One grabbed her, and then another, and then there was an agonizing wrench on her back. When she turned around, her wings were no longer there. They were ripped off, spiraling toward the earth. She screamed in pain, and was let go. She tumbled through the air, knowing she had joined the ranks of the fallen.

message 50: by Alejandra (new)

Alejandra (alejandraporras) Nate turned around and quickly changed into and angel and went to help her and so did Jasmine.

« previous 1 3