Delirity discussion

Speculations > Alpha Speculations (Spoilers!!!)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
How do you think the Shifter series will end?

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 827 comments Awww, you're sweet Heather.

I'm not sure how many have even read this series here. (since this is a spoiler thread, those that haven't read it might not even be looking in here anyway, so this might be moot) If you haven't read it yet, the series will be complete October first with the last installment named Alpha.

We've already discussed this in the Shifters thread, but for those that are having a hard time with Faythe in book 1, but you have read the Fever series, I'd strongly compare the two. Faythe grows up over the series very similar to the way that Mac does in Fever. This series gets better with each installment, so if you've been a bit wary after reading book 1, I'd ask that you give it another try.

Okay...to the speculation part.

I honestly think that Faythe will end up with Marc. Too many people are Marc fans, that it just feels like Vincent set it up for the fan base to root for this pair.

Marc feels like the "easy" choice to me, which bugs me. He's always been in her life, her whole family wants her to pick Marc. What I don't like about this is that Faythe was forced out school and dragged back to her life with Marc. She didn't choose to go back, and WASN'T pining for him when she was apart from him. I adore love stories where old flames come back together (like Jamie and Claire in Outlander), but only when the flames were longing for each other while apart. Well, the longing was pretty much only on Marc's end, not on Faythe's.

I would much rather have Faythe end up with Jace. I like that Jace has always carried a torch for Faythe.

That said, I just don't see it happening. I've read some comments that it looks like Jace will end up with the teenage tabby.

I've also heard that Jace may get a spinoff series.

Who would make the better partner for Faythe when she's an Alpha? Marc would support her by being her head of security at least, lmao. Jace wouldn't have as much to do, would he?

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 827 comments Oh, and I'm curious as to who Manx will end up with. It better be Owen.

message 4: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I am torn between Marc and Jace. I like the history of Marc, he really lives for her. But in the last book Jace really stepped up to the plate and I could realistically see them together.

As for Manx, I like her with Owen, he seemed so respectful of her.

I do wonder what will happen with Ethan's pregnant girlfriend. The dropped the bomb, then never mentioned it again.

I also want to know what will happen with Kasey. I want things for her to be good.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 827 comments Kasey, that's the teenage tabby's name. Do you think it's possible that Jace will end up being alpha of his own territory and take Kasey as a wife?

That seems so far fetched to me, but I read an opinion somewhere in which someone thought it was a viable possibility.

message 6: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I can see Jace being Alpha but not with Kasey, she is just too young.

message 7: by Heather (new)

I could be way off here seeing how I haven't even gotten 1/2 way through and I haven't read any of your posts since I don't want to risk spoilers for book 5, but I'm seeing Malone dead, Jace in his place. Kasey might go with and over time...maybe? I'm iffy on the Kasey thing. I do see her picking Marc just because it seems like that's what things have been building toward. You two already know so I could be way off.

message 8: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments We could tell you if you are right, but that would spoil all the fun for you. :)

message 9: by Heather (new)

Now that it's moving along I'm not sure where I stand on things.