IDK Just Roleplay! discussion

Anime Rolplay > Anime Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 156 (156 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Chachi , Evil Angel (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 146 comments Mod
♣Start♣

message 2: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments shadow was walking in the woods with his sword at his side

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri was resting against one of the trees.

message 4: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments shadow walked past Dimitri

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri heard footsteps "hold it....."

message 6: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments shadow raised his sword

message 7: by Chachi , Evil Angel (new)

Sakura sat in a tree watching Dimitri and shadow. She started playing her guitar softly.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri laughs "whoa there is that how you greet someone...."

message 9: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments he put his sword in his sheath "sorry" he said "im Shadow" he said

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

he smiled slightly "names Dimitri"

message 11: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments he smiled "nice to meet u" he said

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"same..."he replied.
he looked at Sakura noticing the music.

message 13: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments he looked at sakura as well and smiled

message 14: by Chachi , Evil Angel (new)

She hummed along and looked up blushing with a smile. "You guys like it?" she asked coming down.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah....been a long time since i have heard something like it...."
he smiled slightly.

message 16: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments shadow nodded

message 17: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Miyro walked quickly through the woods.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(g2g byes)

message 19: by Chachi , Evil Angel (new)

"Oh thanks. I like to write my own sometimes when I have nothing to do." She pulled her sweater around her tightly.

message 20: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments ((bye))
shadow looked and saw miyro

message 21: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) miyro stopped and looked at the people startled. She hadnt expected to meet anyone out here.

message 22: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments shadow smiled at the girl

message 23: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "H-hello...." She said timidly

message 24: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments "hi" he said

message 25: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Miyro smiled alittle "Ummm is this the way towards town?"

message 26: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments he pulled out a map and gave her the map"i know my way around.u can take this map" he sadi

message 27: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Oh thank you." she said surprised.

message 28: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments he smiled "no prob" he said

message 29: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She bit her bottom lip, "There arent any theives or people like that in these woods right?"

message 30: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments "not that i know" he said he handed her a small knife "just in case" he said

message 31: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Thank you again." she said smiling up at him

message 32: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments he smiled "no problem" he said

message 33: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She looked up at the sky "I better get on my way." she looked back at him "Than you again, it was a pleasure to meet you." she headed down the path

message 34: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments he smiled at her and started heading back to his house

message 35: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Miyro looked down at the map and started memorizing the way to the town.

message 36: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments shadow got to his house and set his sword against a wall

message 37: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Miyro sat down leaning against a tree as it began to get dark "Crap..."

message 38: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments after a while shadow left the house

message 39: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Miyro pulled back out the map and looked along the roads again.

message 40: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments shadow ran past miyro

message 41: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Miyro watched him go past Isnt that the guy from earlier? she thought

message 42: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments his sword was creating sparks in the ground

message 43: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) I wonder we're hes going? "Well its the same direction as town so I might as well follow...."

message 44: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments the sparks soon turned to fire

message 45: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Miyro slowed down, startled by the fire, and scorch mark on the path "What the....?"

message 46: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments he jumped back and appeared behind her
the flames died out
"hey" he said with a smile

message 47: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Eep!" she spun around eyes wide "D-dont do that!" she said as a slight redish tint appeared in her hair.

message 48: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 76 comments he laughed "sorry" he said and walked over to her

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

♫♪Honey Cakes♪♫ wrote: ""Oh thanks. I like to write my own sometimes when I have nothing to do." She pulled her sweater around her tightly."

"ahhh....i can tell"
he smiled warmly.

message 50: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She nodded and tried to calm herself down.

« previous 1 3 4